ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Those that wanted DV gone (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132616)

Lbedrock1 01-01-2006 04:46 PM

Those that wanted DV gone

got your wish, but if we are losing next year remember you don't have a right to complain. Most coaches leave after losing seasons and we were 10-6 which is a improvement over last year. I believe unless Al Saunders is the next HC we will step back before we step forward depending on if the next HC keeps Gun and one of our offensive coaches to be the OC.

Logical 01-01-2006 04:47 PM

If we step back it is because this team is old and has begun the rebuilding process. We need a HC that has the energy and time to complete that rebuilding.

Matt Helm 01-01-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
If we step back it is because this team is old and has begun the rebuilding process. We need a HC that has the energy and time to complete that rebuilding.

Hatred of an individual reigns supreme once again.

DV has been a good coach for the Chiefs. He developed some players to be great players and has made his share of mistakes.

It would be fitting justice for those that think they know best what the Chiefs should do if they get their choice of coaches and GM's and have another streak like we did from 72-88!

htismaqe 01-01-2006 04:54 PM

We have no right to complain.

Wanting DV gone = being happy with the choice of new coach, regardless of who they hire.

"Real fans" comment coming in 3...2...1...

htismaqe 01-01-2006 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r8er_h8er
It would be fitting justice for those that think they know best what the Chiefs should do if they get their choice of coaches and GM's and have another streak like we did from 72-88!

Yep.

Being justified in your opinion is more important than having a winning team.

If only everyone could love the team as much as you.

Bwana 01-01-2006 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Matt Helm 01-01-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Yep.

Being justified in your opinion is more important than having a winning team.

If only everyone could love the team as much as you.

If any of you loved this team half as much as you put on loving them you wouldn't be damning them at every turn.

Not a bit of this has one thing to do with being a real fan, just a fan.

I honestly don't see that here, not for a very long time.

RedDread 01-01-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Hatred of an individual reigns supreme once again.

DV has been a good coach for the Chiefs. He developed some players to be great players and has made his share of mistakes.

So you want the Chiefs to suck next year so you can laugh at the fans who wanted DV gone?

No?

STFU

Matt Helm 01-01-2006 05:03 PM

You seem to be enjoying your self. I'd guess you weren't watching the game, you were wanking your johnson.

Matt Helm 01-01-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread
So you want the Chiefs to suck next year so you can laugh at the fans who wanted DV gone?

No?

STFU

Why not, those that wanted him gone don't seem to realize what they had in a coach. If you fall into that same category I feel sorry for you as well.

Mr. Laz 01-01-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

there we go ... anytime fans want a change the "beware the 80's" comment comes out.

htismaqe 01-01-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

If any of you loved this team half as much as you put on loving them you wouldn't be damning them at every turn.

Not a bit of this has one thing to do with being a real fan, just a fan.

I honestly don't see that here, not for a very long time.

Yep. We're all so negative.

We need to be more positive. Like this:

Quote:

I predict with a new head coach we go no better than 7-9 next year.

htismaqe 01-01-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Why not, those that wanted him gone don't seem to realize what they had in a coach. If you fall into that same category I feel sorry for you as well.

5 years, no playoff wins.

We know EXACTLY what we had.

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2006 05:05 PM

Don't have the right to complain? He ****ing retired.
He was leaving weather we wanted him here or not.
Why are some people around here too damn dumb to see that if a HC only makes 1 play-off appearance in 5 seasons, and 2 winning seasons,should be replaced?

Bwana 01-01-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

You seem to be enjoying your self. I'd guess you weren't watching the game, you were wanking your johnson.

No, I was enjoying the game and watching "Johnson" kick some ass.

Carry on gloom and doom "real fan." :thumb: