ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be the Jets or the Chiefs this year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266968)

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146367)
I would say they will trade him to JAC this offseason but that would depend on JAC not getting a QB.

Which is where he should have gone to begin with. If this scenario happens with a taking of Geno for KC, then I will know that the football gods have not forsaken me.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146372)
Which is where he should have gone to begin with. If this scenario happens with a taking of Geno for KC, then I will know that the football gods have not forsaken me.

Its amazing that JAC wouldn't give up just a little more for him last year.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146381)

I'm shocked and depressed Tebow decided us over them

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146385)
I'm shocked and depressed Tebow decided us over them

Jets fans do keep me entertained with this whole thing on the radio. I enjoy that. All that swagger they built up for Rex's first two years are gone. Both on the team and in the fan base.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146391)
Jets fans do keep me entertained with this whole thing on the radio. I enjoy that. All that swagger they built up for Rex's first two years are gone. Both on the team and in the fan base.

How bad is it up there? I've never actually met another Jet fan from the area and I've never been

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146394)
How bad is it up there? I've never actually met another Jet fan from the area and I've never been

Meltdown mode. Listen to the radio call of the fumbled special teams return. Says it all. Jets fans have always been complainers. They got a HUGE ego during the 2 AFC Championship games, but have been cut back to their old ways. Probably more Tebow support than opposition. Its amazing how Giants and Jets fans have such a major difference in culture. Some of it is winning, but even in struggles Giants fans show so much more class. Get treated 100 times better at Giants games.

If you haven't met a Jets fan from NY you are a lucky person. Atleast the ones under 35.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146381)

He would definitely put asses in the seats down there.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-24-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146410)
Meltdown mode. Listen to the radio call of the fumbled special teams return. Says it all. Jets fans have always been complainers. They got a HUGE ego during the 2 AFC Championship games, but have been cut back to their old ways. Probably more Tebow support than opposition. Its amazing how Giants and Jets fans have such a major difference in culture. Some of it is winning, but even in struggles Giants fans show so much more class. Get treated 100 times better at Giants games.

If you haven't met a Jets fan from NY you are a lucky person. Atleast the ones under 35.

LMAO Jets fans are ALWAYS in meltdown-mode.

It's a New York thing...

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146416)

It's a New York thing...

That it is. Although as I said Giants fans never seem to get anywhere near Jets fans, even during bad years for the G-men. Goes to show what winning a championship does for a team even if it was years back. The nineties SB's and 2000 kept the Giant fan base sane for those poor years.

AceyBronco916 11-24-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9146416)

It's a New York thing...

ROFL That is so true! When I was in NY on business, about 3 months ago, it was Tebow this and Tebow that, and as I was listening to talk radio everyone was just complaining about the QB controversy it was going to cause having Tebow and Sanchez, it seemed like no one was happy to have Tebow. -I kind of feel bad for Tebow, after what Elway did to him last year, promise him the start for 2012 season but then we traded him at the drop of a dime, I know Peyton Manning is one of the greatest to ever play the game.... But Tebow did earn his chance, and now he is a glorified bench warmer. Oh well its the Business of the NFL I guess.....

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9146410)

Doesn't surprise me, the forums are always like that which is why I post here instead of there.

whoman69 11-24-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146232)
I hate to agree with this. The Chiefs have better talent at almost every position

QB - equal
RB - chiefs
WR - chiefs but I think its close
O-Line - chiefs
D-line - jets
Linebacker - chiefs
Corner - jets
Safety - chiefs, both our starters are in 1 year contracts
Special Teams - chiefs

At places where the Jets are below us, they have nothing. They have to rebuild their whole OL except Dbrick. They have one prospect WR. They have Sanchez or bust unless someone like Romo comes available.

NJChiefsFan 11-24-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyborgtable (Post 9146471)
Doesn't surprise me, the forums are always like that which is why I post here instead of there.

I always felt like if I was a Jets fan I would despise Fireman Ed.

cyborgtable 11-24-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9146643)
At places where the Jets are below us, they have nothing. They have to rebuild their whole OL except Dbrick. They have one prospect WR. They have Sanchez or bust unless someone like Romo comes available.

Don't forget about Nick Mangold, and I might be a homer here but I think Vlad Ducasse is a good developmental guy