ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Went out to eat with an old friend last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268976)

Deberg_1990 01-16-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9325586)
:shake:This is why racism will never die...Because of stupid people like her.

She wasn't being racist as far as I can tell given the limited information.

Bugeater 01-16-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9325615)
One of the two in Omaha. I think she said the one at Maple.

Looks like I'll beat him there.

BlackHelicopters 01-16-2013 05:37 PM

Pics or GTFO.

bevischief 01-16-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9326099)
Pics or GTFO.

Her or the "black men"?

BlackHelicopters 01-16-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9326151)
Her or the "black men"?

Her. Or the men. Wait.......

REDHOTGTO 01-16-2013 05:59 PM

this is a sore subject , some "black guys" can get upset about anything you say around them ! i however play golf with a "black guy" i've known and respected for 35 yrs, real nice "guy" . sometimes i use the "n" word too much and always try to watch it around him, (hes the whitest "black guy" ) you've ever met, even presses his socks ! anyways we're on the course one day and i slipped up and said the "n" word where he could hear it real good. i apoligized and his exact response was " it would bother me if i was one" !
i wish that all felt that way, don't let any cracker say it but they sure can !

ThaVirus 01-16-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO (Post 9326201)
this is a sore subject , some "black guys" can get upset about anything you say around them ! i however play golf with a "black guy" i've known and respected for 35 yrs, real nice "guy" . sometimes i use the "n" word too much and always try to watch it around him, (hes the whitest "black guy" ) you've ever met, even presses his socks ! anyways we're on the course one day and i slipped up and said the "n" word where he could hear it real good. i apoligized and his exact response was " it would bother me if i was one" !
i wish that all felt that way, don't let any cracker say it but they sure can !

Why do you use the word?

candyman 01-16-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9325649)
I always lower my voice when I say black guys because I am afraid they will appear like candyman if I say it too loud.

:D

Rain Man 01-16-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9326210)
Why do you use the word?

Presumably he was talking about an upcoming Klan meeting.

ThatRaceCardGuy 01-16-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Gump (Post 9325311)
So I went out to eat with an old friend last night and she is talking about stopping at Habitat for Humanity. She was just talking about nothing in particular and she mentions that they just got a huge truck load of supplies in and they had two black guys unloading the truck. The weird thing is when she says this she lowers her voice at "black guys". I proceed to ask her why she lowered her voice when she said "black guys"? She tells me she doesn't want to offend anyone.

Huh? Is there any "black guys" out there that get offended by being called black? Does "black guy" have a negative connotation assigned to it? I wouldn't think a "black guy" would mind being called black any more then a "white guy" would mind being called white. Neither is truly white or black.

Just curious to know what everyone else thinks about this.

Wouldn't offend me. I do find it curious when ever someone mentions a person race when it has nothing to do with the story-Not at all offended by either one, just find it curious
( shrugs shoulders makes P&J samwhich)

houstonwhodat 01-16-2013 06:19 PM

My friends that are black hate being called African-American.

They said they'd never been to Africa nor do they want to.

So if a white guy moves to the USA from Capetown does he have to list African-American on his Visa?

hometeam 01-16-2013 06:23 PM

Ah. Now I see.

ThatRaceCardGuy 01-16-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9326285)
My friends that are black hate being called African-American.

They said they'd never been to Africa nor do they want to.

So if a white guy moves to the USA from Capetown does he have to list African-American on his Visa?

I believe the term would be "African-European-American." I don't really care one way or the other "black" "African-American" just don't call me P-I-O-L-I. I will kill you if you call me *****.

listopencil 01-16-2013 06:40 PM

Did she **** the black guys?

Ace Gunner 01-16-2013 06:42 PM

chocalate bukkake for all