ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do You Have Any Expectations This Week? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265022)

gblowfish 10-12-2012 10:40 AM

Do You Have Any Expectations This Week?

I'm glad the Chiefs are on the road this weekend. I have lots of other stuff to do on Sunday, including getting my yard ready for winter.

I'll watch the game, but really have no expectations of winning or even playing well.

How are you feeling about it?

Discuss Thrower 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

I expect my loathing for Pioli will remain at an unhealthy level.

HemiEd 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9005077)
I'm glad the Chiefs are on the road this weekend. I have lots of other stuff to do on Sunday, including getting my yard ready for winter.

I'll watch the game, but really have no expectations of winning or even playing well.

How are you feeling about it?

I think they are going to kick ass and take names. I think the team will be very energized at the thought of turning the Cassel corner. I expect a performance similar to the Green Bay game last year.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

They will rally behind Brady Quinn and play good football.

The Franchise 10-12-2012 10:43 AM

I'm hoping to God that Daboll and RAC open up the playbook. They have a QB that can throw the ball......****ing use him.

bevischief 10-12-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9005083)
I expect my loathing for Pioli will remain at an unhealthy level.

This and I have no expectations for this team this year.

suds79 10-12-2012 10:44 AM

Oh I've been a Chiefs fan for far to long to know better.

I "expect" Brady Quinn to give them team a spark, much like Romeo as HC last year did, and rally this team to a 6-10 record this year.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

boogblaster 10-12-2012 10:50 AM

well its a winnable game fer sure .. hopefully the whole team shows up to play .....

whoman69 10-12-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9005084)
I think they are going to kick ass and take names. I think the team will be very energized at the thought of turning the Cassel corner. I expect a performance similar to the Green Bay game last year.

What makes you think they have turned the Cassel corner? Quinn is getting this start only because Cassel was not ready to go. Will you be surprised when Cassel starts again after the bye?

I expect the offense to look a little better, but Quinn will only be mediocre. He will not complete 60% of his passes and will probably throw as many picks as TD passes. That said the added dimension of a down the field game has to open offensive options.

the Talking Can 10-12-2012 10:52 AM

i'm excited, I feel like this is the year we can actually lose every game

Molitoth 10-12-2012 10:57 AM

I have a feeling RAC and Daboll are going to play manageable style football, trying to limit the turnover ratio by running the ball... a lot.
I'm betting they keep a short leash on Quinn and only let him throw the ball a short distance. Very conservative and bland.

I hope to god I'm wrong, because I never want to see that style of football played again. I've been watching it with Matt Cassel and it's making me hate this fucking franchise.

I'm hoping to see an unleashed Quinn... showing us that he has put in the work to get better than he was in Cleveland. Hopefully A LOT better.

Rasputin 10-12-2012 11:00 AM

I'm expecting The Good, The Bad and The Ugly in that order.

I think we are going start out good running the ball and our defense will do there part.

As the game goes Tampa Bay will start doing this thing called "adjustments" something the Chiefs arn't too familiar with & things will start to look bad.

Things could get ugly just depends on how Brady Quinn plays. Really depends on him and if he can make the throws however limited chances he gets count. I'm actually excited for his opportunity I just don't want it to **** up our chances for Geno Smith or next best QB draft pick, that's where I'm at with this team. It's going be nice not to see Cas~hell play this weekend.

TEX 10-12-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9005106)
What makes you think they have turned the Cassel corner? Quinn is getting this start only because Cassel was not ready to go. Will you be surprised when Cassel starts again after the bye?

I expect the offense to look a little better, but Quinn will only be mediocre. He will not complete 60% of his passes and will probably throw as many picks as TD passes. That said the added dimension of a down the field game has to open offensive options.

If they even let Quinn throw downfield. This organization is so messed up I'm not surprised if there is a hidden order saying not to look that good with Quinn in the game. Nothing would surprise me anymore when it comes to Pioli.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-12-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9005092)
Oh I've been a Chiefs fan for far to long to know better.

I "expect" Brady Quinn to give them team a spark, much like Romeo as HC last year did, and rally this team to a 6-10 record this year.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

They are going to win that many anyway dude. This isn't a 3 win roster. Sorry. Only hope is a draft day trade up giving bundles of picks.

Reerun_KC 10-12-2012 11:05 AM

I expect Crennel to faceplant like he does each week.