ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

R8RFAN 02-28-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9451687)
I look forward to Oakland skull ****ing the AFCW with Geno.

Some of those sites say we are interested but I really will be surprised if we take him ..

Red Dawg 02-28-2013 03:15 PM

U people are really nuts. I dont like it either but when they get a stud wr and stud corner in FA or the draft this team is going to be way better even with Alex. Cassel was so bad he ruined everything on offense. Alex won't do that at least. Our. Coaches are no joke either.

Sorter 02-28-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9451692)
Some of those sites say we are interested but I really will be surprised if we take him ..

If you guys really ****ed us by driving the price up to a 2nd for Smith so you could take Geno, Reggie is a genius.

An evil, twisted genius. **** me.

Sorter 02-28-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9451704)
U people are really nuts. I dont like it either but when they get a stud wr and stud corner in FA or the draft this team is going to be way better even with Alex. Cassel was so bad he ruined everything on offense. Alex won't do that at least. Our. Coaches are no joke either.

What stud WR? What stud corner? LMAO.

R8RFAN 02-28-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9451706)
If you guys really ****ed us by driving the price up to a 2nd for Smith so you could take Geno, Reggie is a genius.

An evil, twisted genius. **** me.

If we take Geno he will start drinking purple drank and blow up to 300 lbs

DO NOT WANT ANOTHER 1ST ROUND QB BUST

mcaj22 02-28-2013 03:18 PM

please tell me who these stud WRs and CBs are and why they would come to KC

especially when a turd like Chris Canty just scoffed at us

Sorter 02-28-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9451711)
If we take Geno he will start drinking purple drank and blow up to 300 lbs

DO NOT WANT ANOTHER 1ST ROUND QB BUST

ROFL

Thig Lyfe 02-28-2013 04:12 PM

Taking a really nasty shit right now. Wish I could spray it all over Clark, Reid, Dorsey, and Alex Smith's stoopid faces.

Hammock Parties 02-28-2013 04:29 PM

And boom goes the dynamite.

http://i.imgur.com/p4MZ8FK.jpg

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-28-2013 04:31 PM

Geno crowd is so bitter.

youranidiot 02-28-2013 04:33 PM

You are an idiot Alex Smith lover! The worst type of fan. You go from team to team looking to make friends because in your lonely life that is all that you have, football message boards. Nobody likes you, your not loved. Your a giant loser who wants to marry Alex Smiff.

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Also have fun being stuck with "Alex Smith Snoopy Doopy fan" busting into every thread defending his boy toy and bringing this whole forum down with him.

Best of Luck

-A very happy 9er fan

Molitoth 02-28-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9451913)
Geno crowd is so bitter.

True Fan's are so happy with mediocracry.

Frosty 02-28-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9451908)
And boom goes the dynamite.

http://i.imgur.com/p4MZ8FK.jpg

Do you have a text version of this? I would like to pass it on.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-28-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9451923)
True Fan's are so happy with mediocracry.

Alex Smith over the next 5 years will have more wins then anyone in this draft.

Molitoth 02-28-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youranidiot (Post 9451918)
You are an idiot Alex Smith lover! The worst type of fan. You go from team to team looking to make friends because in your lonely life that is all that you have, football message boards. Nobody likes you, your not loved. Your a giant loser who wants to marry Alex Smiff.

And Chiefs fans I'm sorry, no hate for your team from me. But you guys got hosed. The curse of Alex Smiff is now on you guys. Have fun trying to rid yourselves of him for the next decade. The Raiders will return to Glory before you guys will. Maybe after Kaep wins 4 SB's for us we will trade him off to you guys and you might make the playoffs with a 38 year old Kaep.

Also have fun being stuck with "Alex Smith Snoopy Doopy fan" busting into every thread defending his boy toy and bringing this whole forum down with him.

Best of Luck

-A very happy 9er fan

Finally a 49er fan that knows his franchise just kicked us in the nuts and took our lunch money. You would think all of these other 49er fans would've rather kept Alex Smith over Kaepernick because he was "a good guy" and "a great leader" and "didn't have a fair chance."