ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mock Draft (1/20) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269131)

Sorter 01-23-2013 10:50 PM

I'm just going to go ahead an assume Direckshun was drunk when he posted this.

Sofa King 01-23-2013 10:59 PM

lol

NJChiefsFan 01-24-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9339620)
He shouldn't be allowed to make threads. Alex Smith isn't a free agent and if the Chiefs sign another garbage retread ill kill someone.

I give you permission to kill me. If we don't draft one and have Alex Smith and Matt Cassel that is a horrible sign of things to come, not just in 2013. I don't see anyway we don't draft a QB somewhere in the draft.

ForeverChiefs58 01-24-2013 10:31 AM

Next time you ever do a mock that highlights us keeping matt castle, getting alex smith, and drafting a DT #1 overall instead of a QB, just go ahead and hit yourself over the head with a sledgehammer. It's like the stupid you post in DC infected your ability to comprehend football. This is like asking Monte Teo for advice on dating.

I also propose a ban for the next muffinhead who ever brings up Matt Cassle being on this team in the future, let alone suggests we draft a DT at #1. And we need to all get together as a community and publicly beat the ****ing dumb out of any idiot who suggest we don't even try to draft a QB in this draft at all.

whoman69 01-24-2013 03:16 PM

This sounds like what Scott Pioli would do. Its the same thing the Chiefs have done for...well, forever. We are not going to find the next Len Dawson. Additionally on a team that averaged 13.2 points per game you use 7 of 9 draft picks on defense including the third DT chosen in the last 3 drafts. You could say the D was pretty bad but 37 turnovers by the offense will do that to you. Certainly we need another corner an ILB, and more safety help, but that's overboard for a team so bereft of talent on the offensive side of the ball. Just how many guards do we need on this team?

Hoover 01-24-2013 04:57 PM

I fu@king hate it.

So we want lets kick off the Dorsey era just like we kicked off the Pioli era

No thanks.

NEXT

KCDC 01-25-2013 08:11 PM

If we sign Alex Smith and draft Star #1, you have just written off the next three years of the Chiefs future. The only good thing about these assumptions is that it will mean we could be picking #1 for the next few years. The problem is there will be few fans left. While Alex Smith will seem like Matt Cassel on a good day initially, Chiefs fans still living in the past will realize that a mediocre QB cannot carry a team. A DT cannot carry a team. A LT cannot carry a team.

A QB carries the team on his shoulders. The rest are just a supporting cast. As such, the #1 pick in any draft has to be a QB unless EVERY prospect is of the talent level of Alex Smith and Matt Cassel.

Buehler445 01-28-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9351536)
If we sign Alex Smith and draft Star #1, you have just written off the next three years of the Chiefs future. The only good thing about these assumptions is that it will mean we could be picking #1 for the next few years. The problem is there will be few fans left. While Alex Smith will seem like Matt Cassel on a good day initially, Chiefs fans still living in the past will realize that a mediocre QB cannot carry a team. A DT cannot carry a team. A LT cannot carry a team.

A QB carries the team on his shoulders. The rest are just a supporting cast. As such, the #1 pick in any draft has to be a QB unless EVERY prospect is of the talent level of Alex Smith and Matt Cassel.

The real problem is that all of our real talent will be pretty damn old in 3 years.

Direckshun 02-25-2013 11:38 AM

We are living in the darkest timeline.