ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   FFL Question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151221)

Sure-Oz 11-02-2006 08:26 PM

FFL Question

Who would you start I got 2 qbs to start this week with Mcnabb having a bye...

QB#1 Kitna
QB#2 Garrard vs Tenn...or...Seneca Wallace vs Oakland.

Also, anyone think Culpepper will play this year, he has been rotting on my bench forever and im thinking of cutting him to pickup garrard, our league is QB weak, that is why im down to both of them as my 3rd qb well 4th, behind Leinart who has a bye.

Brock 11-02-2006 08:30 PM

I wouldn't bother keeping Culpepper around. Of those other guys...geez.

Simply Red 11-02-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Who would you start I got 2 qbs to start this week with Mcnabb having a bye...

QB#1 Kitna
QB#2 Garrard vs Tenn...or...Seneca Wallace vs Oakland.

Also, anyone think Culpepper will play this year, he has been rotting on my bench forever and im thinking of cutting him to pickup garrard, our league is QB weak, that is why im down to both of them as my 3rd qb well 4th, behind Leinart who has a bye.

Garrard w/o a doubt. He'll get you 20 I'd bet.

KCBOSS1 11-02-2006 08:36 PM

Oakland's defense has been strong. Kitna has actually been putting up some big points, but I would probably have a hard time starting him. Who is Detroit playing?

Simply Red 11-02-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1
Oakland's defense has been strong. Kitna has actually been putting up some big points, but I would probably have a hard time starting him. Who is Detroit playing?

Falcons

Sure-Oz 11-02-2006 08:52 PM

Well kitna has to be 1 of my starters, hes put up alot of yards etc...

its basically down to wallace or garrard as my other qb

Chiefs Pantalones 11-02-2006 10:51 PM

Release Culpepper. NFL Network said tonight that that Miami's going to eventually put him on IR because their season is over, and Culpepper isn't even close to being recovered from his injury last year.

Sure-Oz 11-02-2006 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
Release Culpepper. NFL Network said tonight that that Miami's going to eventually put him on IR because their season is over, and Culpepper isn't even close to being recovered from his injury last year.

That helps alot, i was holding out hope he'd return soon but it seemed inevitable that he wouldn't play again, esp since it wouldn't be worth it in the long run for that team to play him this year.

Hound333 11-03-2006 06:36 AM

Garrard, Oakland's defense has been pretty solid.

StcChief 11-03-2006 09:21 AM

Garrard.

noa 11-03-2006 09:49 AM

I'm going to hijack this thread. I have three spots to fill and four options:

1) Willis McGahee against the Packers (good matchup coming off a bye but hasn't done much lately)
2) Deude McAllister against Tampa Bay (had a great game against the Bucs last time around and Reggie Bush might be limited due to ankle injury)
3) Frank Gore against Minnesota (bad matchup, but he put up over 100 yards against the Bears)
4) T.J. Houshmandzadeh against Baltimore (tough D but Cincy receivers always do well against Baltimore)

Advice needed. Thanks.

noa 11-04-2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
I'm going to hijack this thread. I have three spots to fill and four options:

1) Willis McGahee against the Packers (good matchup coming off a bye but hasn't done much lately)
2) Deude McAllister against Tampa Bay (had a great game against the Bucs last time around and Reggie Bush might be limited due to ankle injury)
3) Frank Gore against Minnesota (bad matchup, but he put up over 100 yards against the Bears)
4) T.J. Houshmandzadeh against Baltimore (tough D but Cincy receivers always do well against Baltimore)

Advice needed. Thanks.

Bump for advice

Brock 11-04-2006 12:04 PM

I guess I'd go with Deuce, McG, and Housh.

Brock 11-04-2006 12:06 PM

Here's something I like to look at every week.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/fan....patriots.html

KurtCobain 11-04-2006 02:57 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't go with frank gore, the bears game was a fluke. you'll see.