ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

ChiefsCountry 01-21-2013 09:26 PM

Small hands would be a major concern for playing in Buffalo with the weather they get. Now Arizona where you play 9 games a year in domes it wouldn't make as much difference.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9340374)
Considering O.city brought this up, your claim makes you look like a dumbass. **** off.

Crybaby.

You shit on every thread you post in.

You're the dumbest person in this board. Worse than como.

Deal with it, mouth breather.

O.city 01-21-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9340382)
I admit that his small hands are a question. I know Russell Wilson having large hands helped him out a lot, but he plays in Seattle where it rains 85% of the time.

Yeah, his hands were pretty small. I'm sure thats gonna be a knock, but I dunno how big a knock.

It's not like we have snowstorm after snowstorm in Kc during the season. Rain wise I dont' think it's been rainy since MNF 2010.

It might be a problem with his somewhat accuracy problems I guess.

O.city 01-21-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9340388)
Small hands would be a major concern for playing in Buffalo with the weather they get. Now Arizona where you play 9 games a year in domes it wouldn't make as much difference.

Yeah, that is true.

I'm not sure it would be a huge problem in KC, we have cold weather, but it's not blizzard like.

RunKC 01-21-2013 09:29 PM

Just looked this up. Wilson has only fumbled 3 times in his 2 years starting.

Doesn't seem like his hands were that big of a problem to me.

O.city 01-21-2013 09:31 PM

I don't know how many weather games he played in, can't remember. Seems like there were a couple rainy days in Fayettville, but not totally sure.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9340393)
Yeah, his hands were pretty small. I'm sure thats gonna be a knock, but I dunno how big a knock.

It's not like we have snowstorm after snowstorm in Kc during the season. Rain wise I dont' think it's been rainy since MNF 2010.

It might be a problem with his somewhat accuracy problems I guess.

The Chiefs have played in the snow like 3 times in the last 11 years. Not really a concern.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9340397)
Just looked this up. Wilson has only fumbled 3 times in his 2 years starting.

Doesn't seem like his hands were that big of a problem to me.

Most NFL teams are ridiculously obsessed with measurables though. A certain number of teams will move him down their boards just because of this.

Don't agree with it but it will happen.

Tribal Warfare 01-21-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9340395)
Yeah, that is true.

I'm not sure it would be a huge problem in KC, we have cold weather, but it's not blizzard like.

rain and mud

htismaqe 01-21-2013 09:35 PM

Put it this way:

I definitely think the previous Chiefs regime would have had a problem with it.

Rambozo 01-21-2013 09:38 PM

On the plus side if his hand size represents the size of his cock, then he will probably be able to stay in the game if he takes one in the crotch. Having a small dick when it comes to that makes a difference. He probably would have laughed in Suh's face if he were playing on Thanksgiving this year.

Sorter 01-21-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9340383)
Actually saw on twitter too that the scouts are only questioning Wilson about the single concussion, so maybe they are only thinking he actually had one?

I believe he had 2 actual ones and 1 that was unreported.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-21-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9340386)
Confirmed: you can't hang in football discussion.

LMAO:facepalm: douche alert.

You can tell he relies a lot on his arm. He'll aim the ball instead of throwing it. That's coachable. He doesn't step into his throws a lot of the time because so. When it comes to his footwork he's impatient. If he'd hitch correctly he'd be more accurate with the ball although he is quite accurate but he's inconsistent. And his hips are tight as ****. He needs to loosen them up when he's going through his throwing motion. The WCO is a timing offense with precise routes that the WR and QB need to be on the same page. It's all coachable. Wilson is more fluid in every way, IMO, but nobody would mind Geno. It'd be insane to argue the two douche McDouche.

O.city 01-21-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9340410)
Most NFL teams are ridiculously obsessed with measurables though. A certain number of teams will move him down their boards just because of this.

Don't agree with it but it will happen.

This.

The previous regime, like you said, would likely have taken a guy off the board for something like this.

C-Mac 01-21-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9340312)
I know you're just trolling, but you're taking that whole incident pretty far out of context.

That team was a ship without a rudder. Everyone was asking, demanding and begging for Wilson to step up and demonstrate "senior leadership" because the coaching staff was clearly not able to hold anybody accountable.

Did it work out? Hell no. But if the Hogs would have turned it around at that point, then everyone would be singing Wilson's praises for stepping up and demonstrating leadership. Sadly, we sucked much harder than anyone anticipated, so his "calling out" looks ineffectual at best and petulant at worst.

Thanks NewChief

To my knowledge none of the players ever felt that he threw them under the bus, just the opposite.

Beside his gunslinger QB skills, the qualities that make me really appreciate Wilson is his intense competitiveness and leadership, things that are not coachable.