ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Washington Already Floating Cousin Trade Ransom Demands (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268110)

SAUTO 12-28-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9247130)
Wouldn't trade a bag o'dicks for another team's castoff yet again.

Me either
Posted via Mobile Device

FlaChief58 12-28-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9247130)
Wouldn't trade a bag o'dicks for another team's castoff yet again.

What if they're midget dicks though? I imagine that could be a game changer

BossChief 12-28-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9246991)
I watched 20+ starts for both guys.

Near carbon copies, right down to the team around them.

Your opinion doesn't count because you have watched Stanzi play a lot of games and live in Iowa.

If you live in Missouri and hadn't watched him play except a couple games, I would take you more seriously.

RealSNR 12-28-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9246862)
My guess is that he'd be starting for the Chiefs right now. Again, I simply do not believe that Cousins and Stanzi are equals.

In situations of 2-14 football, your youngest QB shouldn't have to be ****ing Tom Brady to move up the goddamn depth chart.

You have NOTHING to play for. As late as the middle of the preseason you were torn between him and Brady Quinn for the 2nd string job. So now he gets ZERO shots when the other two bozos have done nothing but **** shit up?

It only makes sense to see what you have for next year. That's what all rational teams do when they get to that phase and they don't have a franchise QB.

The fact that we're dicking around with Cassel and Quinn has ZERO to do with how bad Stanzi is. You're trying to apply rationality and logic to this coaching staff and system, and that's your problem. They don't think correctly. They're bound by some warped, ancient religion that was beaten into them by their chest-pounding football coaches growing up that you have to "play the best players that give you the best chance to win the game" every time.

Newsome and Wylie have been given chances over Breaston. We're down to Tysyn Hartmann in the secondary. But Stanzi is still inactive every game with Cassel and ****ing Brady Quinn ahead of him.

That doesn't strike you as odd?

RealSNR 12-28-2012 10:27 PM

You know what? I almost ****ing hope that Pioli is retained and Kansas City makes a "reasonable" offer for Cousins.

I'll have my life back in peace and everybody else will think it was such a great deal, and that Kirk Cousins is actually something special beyond Ricky Stanzi.

They'll see him play and be mired in Matt Cassel ****tardery all over again.

Kirk Cousins sucks ****ing dogshit. He's not an answer as a starter, just like Stanzi is not.

If anybody thinks he can start in this league, go ****ing kill yourselves. He's terrible.

SoCalBronco 12-29-2012 12:39 AM

Shanny is going to make a killing in this trade. They won't get the initial demand, but they will get something decent from someone, because the draft QB class is more or less garbage.

Go Shanny!

jd1020 12-29-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco (Post 9247693)
Shanny is going to make a killing in this trade. They won't get the initial demand, but they will get something decent from someone, because the draft QB class is more or less garbage.

Go Shanny!

A 2nd rounder, at best, is a killing?

Kirk Cousins was a middle round backup caliber QB. No one is going to give up anything special for the dude, especially after 1 1/2 games in his first season.

HolyHat 12-29-2012 12:44 AM

We will give you Ricky Stanzi and Javon Belchers Bentley for Cousins.

Sign here

crossbow 12-29-2012 08:16 AM

Not interested. We get all of our retreaded, 2nd string loser QBs from Frisco. Geez, come on people. Here's to the defensive lineman we will take with the #1 over all pick in this years draft.

warpaint* 12-29-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9245957)
I would give up a 4th for him.

Sure why not.

Sample size is so small he's as far from a sure thing as possible.

Lots of guys looked good at least relatively speaking in small spurts as backups and flopped when on their own.....Cassell, Scott Mitchell, Kevin Kolb.

Easy 6 12-29-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9247268)
In situations of 2-14 football, your youngest QB shouldn't have to be ****ing Tom Brady to move up the goddamn depth chart.

You have NOTHING to play for. As late as the middle of the preseason you were torn between him and Brady Quinn for the 2nd string job. So now he gets ZERO shots when the other two bozos have done nothing but **** shit up?

It only makes sense to see what you have for next year. That's what all rational teams do when they get to that phase and they don't have a franchise QB.

The fact that we're dicking around with Cassel and Quinn has ZERO to do with how bad Stanzi is. You're trying to apply rationality and logic to this coaching staff and system, and that's your problem. They don't think correctly. They're bound by some warped, ancient religion that was beaten into them by their chest-pounding football coaches growing up that you have to "play the best players that give you the best chance to win the game" every time.

Newsome and Wylie have been given chances over Breaston. We're down to Tysyn Hartmann in the secondary. But Stanzi is still inactive every game with Cassel and ****ing Brady Quinn ahead of him.

****ING THIS

RealSNR 12-29-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalBronco (Post 9247693)

Go Shanny!

The person who says Nixon was a great president also says this QB class is garbage.

Hilarious.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-29-2012 01:27 PM

I have heard several people pining for this in the last couple weeks. Makes me want to hit them with a tackhammer. Alex Smith or trade for Cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoman69 12-29-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9247268)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9247279)
You know what? I almost ****ing hope that Pioli is retained and Kansas City makes a "reasonable" offer for Cousins.

I'll have my life back in peace and everybody else will think it was such a great deal, and that Kirk Cousins is actually something special beyond Ricky Stanzi.

They'll see him play and be mired in Matt Cassel ****tardery all over again.

Kirk Cousins sucks ****ing dogshit. He's not an answer as a starter, just like Stanzi is not.

If anybody thinks he can start in this league, go ****ing kill yourselves. He's terrible.

The first was a memorable rant. The second post you back completely off it.

http://news.esea.net/global/media_pr...APPING-GIF.gif