ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Report: Woman Holds Man Hostage, Slices His Pee Pee (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280123)

R8RFAN 12-31-2013 03:27 PM

Report: Woman Holds Man Hostage, Slices His Pee Pee

FRANKLIN, Ind. -- A woman held the boyfriend of one her daughters against his will, slicing his penis with a box cutter.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Bonita Lynn Vela, 35, Franklin, Ind., on preliminary charges of battery with a deadly weapon and criminal confinement with a deadly weapon.

Vela told police she was suspicious that the 18-year-old Avon, Ind., resident had molested her 2-year-old son. Avon is 13 miles west of Indianapolis.

The man was adamant in conversation with officers that he had done no such thing, according to a police report, and Vela admitted that her suspicions developed after she had been smoking marijuana. The woman said she was unsure whether she had ingested any other drugs before the incident, police said.

Two other people helped hold the man in the trailer Saturday, according to police, but no other arrests appeared to have been made.

The man told police that Vela was "out of control" and held him in the trailer, about 20 miles south of Indianapolis, for 3½ hours. She initially told him she had called friends with guns to come "take him out," according to the report.

Vela told the man he would be tied to a tree, shot in the head and then left for animals to eat, the victim told police.

Then the woman forced the man to drop his pants, and told him she might allow him to leave alive if he allowed her to cut his penis, the man said. Vela told the man she "wanted to scar him so that he would have to look at it every time that he had sex in the future," according to the police report.

The woman initially began stabbing at the man's penis with a fork in efforts to draw blood but was unsuccessful, the man said. She then found a box cutter and "cut him deep," said the man, who showed police his injuries.

At one point, the man told police the woman told him "he would have to choose his life or his penis."

The woman finally let the man go after cutting him, he said.

The man remained fearful that Vela and her acquaintances "will go to great lengths to hurt or kill him," he told police. He also said he feared someone had used a cellphone to record the incident.

Vela was being held in the Johnson County Jail on $28,000 bond.

The man was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injury, its severity was not released.
http://www.digtriad.com/news/nationa...s-His-Genitals

The Franchise 12-31-2013 03:31 PM

My condolences on your loss.

R8RFAN 12-31-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10324658)
My condolences on your loss.

Thats what I will be saying to you this weekend ROFL:clap::D

J Diddy 12-31-2013 03:34 PM

If I thought someone had done that to my kid they wouldn't get a choice. Their pecker would be removed and they would summarily die by choking to death on it.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 12-31-2013 03:34 PM

I thought the penis was suppose to be the cutter of the box

J Diddy 12-31-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10324665)

You going to the prison to watch the playoffs with the whole Raiders team?

Al Bundy 12-31-2013 03:37 PM

R8ers.. douchebagging it up.

threebag 12-31-2013 03:40 PM

Ya, way better than knowmo. Happy New Years 3rd and 48'ers.

MIAdragon 12-31-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

What time is your game this weekend?

Mr. Laz 12-31-2013 04:29 PM

Bitches be crazy

Katipan 12-31-2013 04:30 PM

I don't think I want her weed.

R8RFAN 12-31-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 10324772)
What time is your game this weekend?

I don't want anymore games, Just gonna kick back and watch the Cheaps be the Cheaps :D

LoneWolf 12-31-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10324786)
I don't want anymore games, Just gonna kick back and watch the Cheaps be the Cheaps :D

Taking the family on a shopping spree to Dollar General this weekend?

Shaid 12-31-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

So says the only AFC West team that didn't make the playoffs. :rolleyes:

KChiefer 12-31-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10324786)

I wouldn't want to watch anymore football either if Manning hung 31 on my squad BEFORE HALFTIME. Holy **** you guys are sorry.