ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official Mizzou Head Basketball Coach Search**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283091)

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-18-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10572264)
Haith might be the biggest scumbag in college basketball.

That's saying something.

He's a textbook sociopath.

siberian khatru 04-18-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572202)
Check out the balls on this mu'****a: Gabe DeArmond @GabeDeArmond @MartinaFOX23: Haith: my family loved Columbia...I loved the fan base. But it took a job like Tulsa to leave” interesting

LMAO LMAO

The whole 610 interview is like that.

Valiant 04-18-2014 09:17 PM

Not a big MU fan nor college basketball. But would love to see them throw some money and get a great coach. Now that MU is in a great conference and away from KU I would love them to put their program on the map and stand out.

KcMizzou 04-18-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10572321)
Not a big MU fan nor college basketball. But would love to see them throw some money and get a great coach. Now that MU is in a great conference and away from KU I would love them to put their program on the map and stand out.

Mizzou really should be at least the 3rd or 4th best basketball program in the SEC.

You've got Kentucky, Florida... and then Mizzou in the mix with Arkansas and Tennessee.

ROYC75 04-18-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572202)
Check out the balls on this mu'****a: Gabe DeArmond @GabeDeArmond @MartinaFOX23: Haith: my family loved Columbia...I loved the fan base. But it took a job like Tulsa to leave” interesting

LMAO LMAO

Poor Tulsa fans!

:shake:

KcMizzou 04-18-2014 09:40 PM

As Mellinger said, Haith got out before he got "got".

We've been worse every year since he got here.

He just got a raise and a 7 year contract. He got out while the gettin' was good.

If he'd been fired... good luck finding that next job.

ROYC75 04-18-2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10572321)

ROFL

Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh at the bold part.

Dude, they have been standing out on the book of irrelevancy for sometime.

TomBarndtsTwin 04-18-2014 10:07 PM

Duck!

Stanford just blocked another shot.

Don't worry . . . . it'll be football season soon enough . . .

KcMizzou 04-18-2014 10:10 PM

I don't understand the trolling. I don't think any Mizzou fan is unhappy that Haith chose to leave.

KcMizzou 04-18-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 10572458)
Duck!

Stanford just blocked another shot.

Don't worry . . . . it'll be football season soon enough . . .

Yeah, that's what really matters.

TomBarndtsTwin 04-18-2014 10:15 PM

He's just mad cause basketball season is over and football season is just a few months away.

Soon, they'll be able to take center stage on the gridiron of "irrelevancy" in college athletics.

Sure-Oz 04-18-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572151)
That is complete horseshit. Alden said they spoke several times via the phone yesterday. That was Haith's excuse for the text message bitchout. He couldn't reach him via phone last night, so this morning he sends a text? Right. Dude's a ****ing coward--look at how he broke the news to his players.

Haith ducked and dodged a lot in that interview ...he us a damn fool and coward

ROYC75 04-18-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10572467)
I don't understand the trolling. I don't think any Mizzou fan is unhappy that Haith chose to leave.

Haith leaving is the best thing that has happened to MU in a while, or least it will be until Alden hires again, then you just get to go back to being the same ole Tiggers as before. Alden is not going to bring a ringer in, just not his style, he's more of a dinger.

Sure-Oz 04-18-2014 10:20 PM

This troll job is hilarious ...we don't care

ROYC75 04-18-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 10572481)
He's just mad cause basketball season is over and football season is just a few months away.

Soon, they'll be able to take center stage on the gridiron of "irrelevancy" in college athletics.

Heh, no argument out of me, I wanted a good hire when we hired Nebraska's golden boy. We still didn't get it with Charlie, he may get us to respectable one day, but it will take a while.

But the college athletics was a stretch, KU does do well in basketball, track and a few other sports, it's just that football sucks a lot.