ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Why Geno Smith fell in the draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272695)

GoChargers 05-04-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656376)
Unless he has a decent coach or is in the playoffs. Then he's dominant

Yeah, Alice was real dominant against the Giants in the biggest game of her career, not even putting up 200 yards and getting completely outclassed by Eli Manning.

Alex Smith 4Ever 05-04-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9656381)
Yeah, Alice was real dominant against the Giants in the biggest game of her career, not even putting up 200 yards and getting completely outclassed by Eli Manning.

He put up 196 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 turnovers. He wasn't remotely outclassed. He lost because Kyle Williams fumbled late in the 4th and OT. Why don't you compare Smith's passer rating against the Giants to Tom Brady's?

Alex Smith 4Ever 05-04-2013 12:54 AM

Or for that matter, Rodgers or Ryan against the 2011 Giants

I'm convinced that this fan base doesn't even care about winning. They'd rather play the victim and bitch all day than support a real team

Hammock Parties 05-04-2013 01:12 AM

Shut up you little mental midget. We know a shitty checkdown loving game manager when we see it. This fan base is experts on that kind of blue balls QB play.

We are going to use you as the pivot man in a giant Chiefsplanet circle jerk this December. You will run home to your pathetic 49ers forum and bow before Colin Kaepernick's master race QB play.

Prepare, ****.

Sassy Squatch 05-04-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9656393)
Shut up you little mental midget. We know a shitty checkdown loving game manager when we see it. This fan base is experts on that kind of blue balls QB play.

We are going to use you as the pivot man in a giant Chiefsplanet circle jerk this December. You will run home to your pathetic 49ers forum and bow before Colin Kaepernick's master race QB play.

Prepare, ****.

Simmer down now, Boba.

Alex Smith 4Ever 05-04-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Prepare, ****.

Alex Smith performed better against the Giants than Rodgers, Brady, and Ryan and you hate that.

You're a joke. The minute the Chiefs start winning you'll be pretending you never doubted this franchise. And they will be winning.

Sassy Squatch 05-04-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656399)
Alex Smith performed better against the Giants than Rodgers, Brady, and Ryan and you hate that.

You're a joke. The minute the Chiefs start winning you'll be pretending you never doubted this franchise. And they will be winning.

Yep. Just flows with the tide

Hammock Parties 05-04-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656399)

Wrong. At the end of this season Alex Smith will be drawn and quartered and then we send his body parts to the four corners of Arrowhead as a warning.

GAME MANAGER QBS FORBIDDEN

http://sandiegofreepress.org/wp-cont...-quartered.jpg

Alex Smith 4Ever 05-04-2013 01:29 AM

As I said, you and half of this board are cheering for the Chiefs to fail. You'd rather play the victim and bitch all day than support a real team

And tell me more about how you need to draft a QB in the first round to be a contender.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/3...-49ers-broncos

ps. 49ers were #1 last year as well

Rasputin 05-04-2013 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith 4Ever (Post 9656411)
As I said, you and half of this board are cheering for the Chiefs to fail. You'd rather play the victim and bitch all day than support a real team

And tell me more about how you need to draft a QB in the first round to be a contender.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/3...-49ers-broncos

ps. 49ers were #1 last year as well

JHC man. We want a quarterback that we can build a future with. We want a quarterback that could last 10+ years to cheer for. We want a quarterback that can grow with the team and turn us into world championship(s) football team. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

Messier 05-04-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9656458)
JHC man. We want a quarterback that we can build a future with. We want a quarterback that could last 10+ years to cheer for. We want a quarterback that can grow with the team and turn us into world championship(s) football team. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so.

That'd be awesome. That's what any fan wants. I didn't see that in this crop of rookies, I saw alot of meh. To me, taking a flier on Bray, is a good move, because in a year like this, he's got as good a chance to work out as most of these QBs.

Cannibal 05-04-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Prepare, ****.

LMAO

Rasputin 05-04-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9656462)
That'd be awesome. That's what any fan wants. I didn't see that in this crop of rookies, I saw alot of meh. To me, taking a flier on Bray, is a good move, because in a year like this, he's got as good a chance to work out as most of these QBs.

Fine, if this class sucked so bad and we can move on to next year for a better crop of QBs but there better not be any excuse not to pick one. We don't have a second round pick so I'm hoping we spend our first pick of the draft on a quarterback. FN BS if we go another year with out doing so and Clark Hunt lies if he says he wants to build the team in the draft.

I don't curr how Alex Smith does this year we need to draft qbotf with our top pick.

Messier 05-04-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9656469)
Fine, if this class sucked so bad and we can move on to next year for a better crop of QBs but there better not be any excuse not to pick one. We don't have a second round pick so I'm hoping we spend our first pick of the draft on a quarterback. FN BS if we go another year with out doing so and Clark Hunt lies if he says he wants to build the team in the draft.

I don't curr how Alex Smith does this year we need to draft qbotf with our top pick.

I agree, that Smith isn't a long term solution. I believe if he's average, or below average, Reid will look for his replacement sooner than later. Reid's history says he'll look to upgrade even if Smith is good.

BlackHelicopters 05-04-2013 07:27 AM

Smith is going to surprise us all. See you in February.