ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Soccer Mom Madame To Reveal Top Level NFL Clients/Execs After Super Bowl (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269472)

Rain Man 01-29-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 9363306)
**** Bob Kraft...that entire sob story with his wife was a sham IMO...

Are you saying he made her up? Do we know if he ever visited her?

houstonwhodat 01-29-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9363310)
as much as I think it's cool for old, old dudes to land 23 year old girls..

come the **** on

I'm happy for the rich old man but my christ I consider the 23 year old to be the scum of the earth

money grubbing whores...pretty sure you could land a rich 40 year old and at least it would look a little normal

He's not rich, he's a BILLIONAIRE.

Maybe she has threesomes with Brady and Giselle

Hootie 01-29-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9363312)
The 60 year old is much closer to death, though. She's making a logical decision.

yeah but, ew

come on...I can't really judge a beautiful girl that digs for gold...maybe envy that fact I don't have any money...

but it's really all about money? You want to subject yourself with being with a 70 year old man just so you can have security? If you're that hot to bang a billionaire you can't find a reasonable, younger millionaire who can provide you with that same security and perhaps maybe even...some lust or physical desire?

I just find it sad. Almost as sad as seeing hot 18 year old college freshmen from the suburbs banging 22 year old college basketball players from the ghetto who can't spell.

Hootie 01-29-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9363317)
He's not rich, he's a BILLIONAIRE.

Maybe she has threesomes with Brady and Giselle

yeah yeah yeah

I know. Billionaire.

I guess I'm pretty happy banging 20 year old slutty college girls and being perpetually single than being rich and having some girl dig me only for my $$$

at least I can still land girls with nothing more than a sense of humor and a credit card with enough limit to buy unlimited drinks to help cloud judgment!!!

Duck Dog 01-29-2013 08:56 PM

I'm not positive but the soccer mom madam might be doing this just for the money.

Jerm 01-29-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9363314)
Phil is a woman hoarder too?! No way!

Meh. I feel like it should almost be normal, really. Look at famous actors and actresses...you never see them stay together that long. The difference with famous athletes is they normally marry non-famous people...

meaning they get bored, fast...and when vagina throws itself at your (hot vagina) on a daily basis...it's easy for you and me to say "no way! never!" but realistically...come on

Long been rumors he and his wife are swingers even though he portrays a wholesome family man...

Then there's the hilarious rumor of Jordan banging his wife.

Rain Man 01-29-2013 08:58 PM

I would imagine that any whore who lets Peyton Manning penetrate her backfield isn't bragging about it.

loochy 01-29-2013 08:58 PM

RAY LEWIS DID IT

gblowfish 01-29-2013 09:09 PM

Dr. Phil went to Shawnee Mission North I think.
He's kind of a ho himself.

Hootie 01-29-2013 09:17 PM

there is a rumor that MJ banged Amy Mickelson? What ****ing rock have I been hiding under SLASH swinger or no swinger, MJ bangs my wife I'm out.

Strongside 01-29-2013 09:21 PM

Top 4 clients:

1.Larry Johnson
2.Larry Johnson
3.Larry Johnson
4.Len Dawson

PRIEST 01-29-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9363182)
Too fat. /omaha

ROFL

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9363298)
Check this shit out.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gVEqqrO3PAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow. I was not aware. ****ing pathetic.

GloryDayz 01-29-2013 09:33 PM

This is awesome... I hope the list is long and awesome! and not that I'll condemn them, just the opposite, I want to let them know that it's all OK. It's pussy, who cares! If they're hot, do it. Twice if you can! Some day you'll sit up against a tree in a jungle, eat a bad MRE, and wonder why you didn't "tap" 'her' (whomever 'she' was) while you could before you left.

Go for it guys, this country is so ****ing behind the times when it comes to sex. just do it!

malachi47000 01-29-2013 09:35 PM

She made Pioli her bitch, that is why he was absent for so long and went into hiding.