ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Seriously **** the NY Jets (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275654)

lcarus 08-27-2013 01:11 PM

Seriously **** the NY Jets

All the sports media talks about now is the stupid ****ing New York Jets and that shitstain Mark Sanchez, that shitstain Geno Smith, and that tub of lard head coach. Give me a break. If these 3 assclowns were in Kansas City, NOBODY WOULD GIVE IT A ****ING SINGLE MENTION. I don't remember the media giving so much as a ****ing whisper about the Jets a few years ago.

ptlyon 08-27-2013 01:12 PM

Jets fans ate the 3rd most loyal

Mav 08-27-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9919009)
All the sports media talks about now is the stupid ****ing New York Jets and that shitstain Mark Sanchez, that shitstain Geno Smith, and that tub of lard head coach. Give me a break. If these 3 assclowns were in Kansas City, NOBODY WOULD GIVE IT A ****ING SINGLE MENTION. I don't remember the media giving so much as a ****ing whisper about the Jets a few years ago.

Oh, while I completely agree with you, they have always been in the news. For what reason? I have no idea, but especially since Rex took over and started guaranteeing super bowls, and then last year with Tebow, they have been all over the Jets nuts.

I cant even watch Espn at all, and I wont watch NFL network right now because all they do is talk about it.

All this talk about a whats going to be a 3-13 football team, is just awesome.

Between that and the Redskins drama fest between Rg3, and shanahan. Its just a merry **** tard of a time on all networks.

RealSNR 08-27-2013 01:13 PM

Crazy Todd was just as if not more entertaining than Rex. He never got any mention by the media except the "There's a lot of shit being talked about you" thing.

National sports media needs to get their heads out of their asses. They're missing some really great stories here.

nychief 08-27-2013 01:16 PM

it is NY.

Chief Roundup 08-27-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9919019)
Oh, while I completely agree with you, they have always been in the news. For what reason? I have no idea, but especially since Rex took over and started guaranteeing super bowls, and then last year with Tebow, they have been all over the Jets nuts.

I cant even watch Espn at all, and I wont watch NFL network right now because all they do is talk about it.

All this talk about a whats going to be a 3-13 football team, is just awesome.

Between that and the Redskins drama fest between Rg3, and shanahan. Its just a merry **** tard of a time on all networks.

Haven't heard anything about theses 2 having any issues. Info please.

In58men 08-27-2013 01:17 PM

You can change the channel and listen to people bitch about Manzel giving out autographs for money.

Rasputin 08-27-2013 01:18 PM

Meh let the media make a mockery of the Jets who ****ing cares? I'd rather not get the attention they get while we suck and embarrass ourselves on our own merit.

Rasputin 08-27-2013 01:20 PM

That's what they get for have a "RYAN" for a HC. **** the RYAN coaching family.

Dinny Bossa Nova 08-27-2013 01:23 PM

The Jets are a great franchise. They are doing it the modern NFL way. They are not afraid to take chances on quarterbacks in the top rounds. They fire general managers if they don't produce.

It is this forward kind of inovation coupled with Geno's ceiling that makes me believe they will clearly be the NFL's greatest Dynasty. Tom Brady has got to be headed down the other side someday.

Right?

Dinny

lcarus 08-27-2013 01:24 PM

The "big story" will be the Sanchez/Geno thing, until they realize that Geno sucks worse than Sanchez. Then, naturally, Rex will get fired and then they can start discussing who the next HC/QB combo will be.

Sorter 08-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 9919056)
The Jets are a great franchise. They are doing it the modern NFL way. They are not afraid to take chances on quarterbacks in the top rounds. They fire general managers if they don't produce.

It is this forward kind of inovation coupled with Geno's ceiling that makes me believe they will clearly be the NFL's greatest Dynasty. Tom Brady has got to be headed down the other side someday.

Right?

Dinny

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...l/doubtful.jpg

Mav 08-27-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9919034)
Haven't heard anything about theses 2 having any issues. Info please.

RG3 playing to the media that he wants to play in preseason, Shanahan says no, RG3 says he agrees one day, says he still thinks he should play the next day, Shanahan says they are on the same page, they hug, cuddle, rinse repeat......

Prison Bitch 08-27-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9919033)
it is NY.

No matter how you try and explain to folks here that we are 1/10th the size of that market and hence should get 1/10th the media coverage, they never want to hear it.

lcarus 08-27-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9919097)
No matter how you try and explain to folks here that we are 1/10th the size of that market and hence should get 1/10th the media coverage, they never want to hear it.

I totally understand that. It's a fact. They're just going way overboard with the Jets at the moment.