ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

salame 07-22-2013 11:49 PM

he's on roids

Quesadilla Joe 07-22-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9828572)
It doens't matter because in this league you need a QB AND a great front 7 on your defense. Those are the keys to winning.

Broncos don't have a great front 7, even with Von.

We had a top 5 defense last year in nearly every single category. LMAO

We can stop the run, rush the passer and cover as good as anyone.

BigMeatballDave 07-22-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9828586)
We had a top 5 defense last year in nearly every single category. LMAO

We can stop the run, rush the passer and cover as good as anyone.

Sure did you a lot of good.

How many points did the Ravens score?

Quesadilla Joe 07-23-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9828589)
Sure did you a lot of good.

How many points did the Ravens score?

They had like three scores from deep passes that our defense NEVER gave up during the season. The Houston game was the only time in the season where we gave up as many big plays. Flacco had his best game of his career that day, it happens. That entire game was a fluke, we only allowed them to score 10 points against us in the regular season (I'm not counting the garbage time TD)

mnchiefsguy 07-23-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9828595)
They had like three scores from deep passes that our defense NEVER gave up during the season. The Houston game was the only time in the season where we gave up as many big plays. Flacco had his best game of his career that day, it happens. That entire game was a fluke, we only allowed them to score 10 points against us in the regular season (I'm not counting the garbage time TD)

Why the **** is this troll allowed to stay again?

Mother****erJones 07-23-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9828595)

You gave them up when IT counted. ROFL that wasn't a fluke. You had 2 STs scores. You're secondary was shit that day. All around.

Messier 07-23-2013 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9828574)
I would never wish actual death on a team even though I hate them, but I would almost enjoy hearing that the Broncos plane crashed just to see how you spin that into good news.

I've always wondered what would happen in that case. I'm guessing the next year they'd treat the team like an expansion team, and give them an expansion draft.

AussieChiefsFan 07-23-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9828634)
I've always wondered what would happen in that case. I'm guessing the next year they'd treat the team like an expansion team, and give them an expansion draft.

Thinking of a situation like that, my mind goes straight to a 'We Are Marshall' type scenario. But I guess they couldn't just put an NFL team on hold for a while. As you said, they'd probably have to treat them like an expansion team.

mdchiefsfan 07-23-2013 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9827406)
4 games for marijuana?

Marijuana!?

Boo this MAN!!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/314...this-man-o.gif

BlackHelicopters 07-23-2013 04:27 AM

I feel the need, the need for weed and speed.

mdchiefsfan 07-23-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9828574)
I would never wish actual death on a team even though I hate them, but I would almost enjoy hearing that the Broncos plane crashed just to see how you spin that into good news.

LMAO

Well this is kind of good, in a way. We had an aging roster and turning it over would have take a few years to get us back to respectability. With this occurring, we can begin our rebuild right away and we have the cap space needed to land this year's top free agents. /Knowmo

Pasta Little Brioni 07-23-2013 05:06 AM

Damn. Even knowmo knows denvers d is shit without him.

Eleazar 07-23-2013 06:16 AM

Is this guy some kind of trolling project?

Chief Roundup 07-23-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9827301)
Probably can't read cursive, either.

Did you know that cursive writing is not taught in school anymore?

Mother****erJones 07-23-2013 06:55 AM

What's funny is Von tweets that he's seen reports. He had to see reports? His agent or the NFL didn't talk to him? He's playing stupid