ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Insider: Scott Pioli wanted Peyton Manning (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264482)

Quesadilla Joe 09-30-2012 11:23 PM

Insider: Scott Pioli wanted Peyton Manning

Quote:

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Matt Cassel at least has one supporter left in coach Romeo Crennel. Beyond that, the fourth-year starter for the Chiefs is losing confidence from players and many others in the organization. In fact, if the team had a better alternative than Brady Quinn as the top backup, Cassel might have already found his way to the bench.

"Look, there's a big reason why they went after Peyton Manning as hard as they did this offseason," said a source with knowledge of Chiefs president Scott Pioli's thinking. "What you're seeing from Cassel is pretty much what was expected. He's a really nice backup, not a starter."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--we...rting-job.html

More Chiefs stuff at the link (ran out of characters on PS3)

pr_capone 09-30-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

"Look, there's a big reason why they went after Peyton Manning as hard as they did this offseason," said a source with knowledge of Chiefs president Scott Pioli's thinking. "What you're seeing from Cassel is pretty much what was expected. He's a really nice backup, not a starter."
As hard as they did?

DaneMcCloud 09-30-2012 11:24 PM

Revisionist history

Raiderhater 09-30-2012 11:25 PM

If true Scott (not entirely convinced) has no one to blame but himself. He promised competition and didn't deliver. He shouldn't have put all of his eggs in the Manning basket. Absolutely foolish.

KCrockaholic 09-30-2012 11:26 PM

I HATE hearing about how Cassel is a good backup.

No he's not. He ****ing SUCKS ASS at football. Mother ****ing TJ Yates is a better player than Matt Cassel. He went out and won a playoff game.

He's not a good starter. Not a good back up. Not a good 3rd stringer.

He might be an ok player in the CFL.

Priest31kc 09-30-2012 11:28 PM

Sooooo he failed on Manning and then proceeded to not spend one pick on a QB in the draft....Okay. Instead he drafts 2 OL in the 2nd & 3rd round...

New World Order 09-30-2012 11:29 PM

You know shit has really hit the fan when Scott Pioli has given up on his golden boy

L.A. Chieffan 09-30-2012 11:30 PM

This is Bullshit and the header is misleading

BigMeatballDave 09-30-2012 11:30 PM

Could the title to this be any more misleading?

bricks 09-30-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8965935)

No he's not. He ****ing SUCKS ASS at football. Mother ****ing TJ Yates is a better player than Matt Cassel. He went out and won a playoff game.

I'd say he is nothing more than a serviceable backup and I'm being pretty generous there.

Hes ideal for a situation where he is on a really good team, starting QB gets hurt for a few games and Cassel comes in and just manages the game. Not asked to win it or lose it just put the game in the rest of the teams hands.

pr_capone 09-30-2012 11:32 PM

Amazing. I have put 5 different people on ignore today alone.

Chiefs=Champions 09-30-2012 11:32 PM

Bullshit. If you want to replace him Scott, you had your chance in the draft.

Prove us wrong and do whatever it takes to get Geno Smith. Untill then **** off!

pr_capone 09-30-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 8965942)
Bullshit. If you want to replace him Scott, you had your chance in the draft.

Prove us wrong and do whatever it takes to get Geno Smith. Untill then **** off!

you should change your UN

Quesadilla Joe 09-30-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8965939)
Could the title to this be any more misleading?

The quote was too long to type verbatim, so I posted the gist of it.

L.A. Chieffan 09-30-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8965945)
The quote was too long to type verbatim, so I posted the gist of it.

Which is complete Bullshit.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-30-2012 11:34 PM

All I read out of that is Pioli wants to keep his job so he's putting the Cassel blame on Crennel and having Quinn as backup. He shifted the blame

BigMeatballDave 09-30-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8965944)
you should change your UN

Or add @sucking

:)

Quesadilla Joe 09-30-2012 11:36 PM

The mods can change the title if they want. I couldn't come up with a better title at 2 A.M.

Hammock Parties 09-30-2012 11:39 PM

And so the campaign to scapegoat Romeo begins.

There is no way ****ing way Romeo is a Matt Cassel supporter if Scott Pioli is not telling him to be.

GET THE **** OUT OF KANSAS CITY YOU SHIT HEADS.

CaliforniaChief 09-30-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8965948)
All I read out of that is Pioli wants to keep his job so he's putting the Cassel blame on Crennel and having Quinn as backup. He shifted the blame

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8965953)
And so the campaign to scapegoat Romeo begins.

There is no way ****ing way Romeo is a Matt Cassel supporter if Scott Pioli is not telling him to be.

GET THE **** OUT OF KANSAS CITY YOU SHIT HEADS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8965931)
Revisionist history

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

It's so obvious that it's sad that a supposedly astute businessman like Clark Hunt can't see it. Scott Pioli built his regime around Matt Cassel and he's horrible.

FAX 09-30-2012 11:54 PM

ROFL

So many things wrong in so few paragraphs.

Romeo is supporting The Doof?
Quinn is our top backup because of who?
We went after Manning hard this off-season?
What we're seeing is what was expected?
You pay 63 million dollars to a backup quality QB?

This reeks of things unmentionable in polite society.

FAX

Imon Yourside 10-01-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8965970)
ROFL

So many things wrong in so few paragraphs.

Romeo is supporting The Doof?
Quinn is our top backup because of who?
We went after Manning hard this off-season?
What we're seeing is what was expected?
You pay 63 million dollars to a backup quality QB?

This reeks of things unmentionable in polite society.

FAX

Tarrin' and Featherinz too good fer em'

The Bad Guy 10-01-2012 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8965938)
This is Bullshit and the header is misleading

You know what's bullshit? Your ****ing stupid trolling.

Johnny Vegas 10-01-2012 12:01 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JwbUCI9bEvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Imon Yourside 10-01-2012 12:06 AM

Also of note we went after Manning hard, that's the biggest load of BS i think i've ever heard and there are many shit ton loads just in the op.

The Bad Guy 10-01-2012 12:07 AM

The Chiefs absolutely made it clear they wanted Manning. He just didn't want them, at all.

booger 10-01-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 8965977)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JwbUCI9bEvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you want to see Tony Romo naked?

Simply Red 10-01-2012 12:11 AM

too late for concern to warrant any forgiveness. Pioli you think you're a dago but your real name's Clarence.

L.A. Chieffan 10-01-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8965974)
You know what's bullshit? Your ****ing stupid trolling.

I can't help it that you're not a real fan.

Get a clue.

FAX 10-01-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8965985)
The Chiefs absolutely made it clear they wanted Manning. He just didn't want them, at all.

I must have missed all that and would truly love to know what we did, Mr. The Bad Guy.

All I heard was that we sent a compensation offer that was ignored and later Pioli learned that Manning didn't want to begin conversations with money.

If we tried any "harder" than that, I would really like to know about it.

But, to be honest, it's difficult for me to take anything this FO says very seriously or even at face value. At this point, it all sounds like a 10-year old making excuses for why he blew up the garage.

FAX

Simply Red 10-01-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8965993)
I can't help it that you're not a real fan.

Get a clue.

:LOL:

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:17 AM

Quote:

Money talks and bullshit... well. There is no convincing me that Manning would not have come to KC had the FO untied the purse strings and had a sit down with him to ask what it would take to slap an arrowhead on the side of his helmet.

Papi 10-01-2012 12:18 AM

Lol at no point in that entire article does it state what the OP put in the title. WTF dude?

The Bad Guy 10-01-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8965998)
Money talks and bullshit... well. There is no convincing me that Manning would not have come to KC had the FO untied the purse strings and asked him what it would take to slap an arrowhead on the side of his helmet.

If you think money is the reason he didn't pick KC, then I don't know what to tell you. Every suitor Manning had was going to pay him.

It was about him being comfortable and he never even allowed KC a spot at the head table.

pr_capone 10-01-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8966001)
If you think money is the reason he didn't pick KC, then I don't know what to tell you. Every suitor Manning had was going to pay him.

It was about him being comfortable and he never even allowed KC a spot at the head table.

I'm sure it was more than money. Manning not giving KC the time of day speaks volumes to the state of the organization.

The Bad Guy 10-01-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8966006)
I'm sure it was more than money. Manning not giving KC the time of day speaks volumes to the state of the organization.

Absolutely. Clark should have taken a long look at Pioli at that moment. When one of the greatest players to ever play won't give your organization the time of day, something is really wrong.

Papi 10-01-2012 12:29 AM

Clark probably drank the "right 53" koolaid and was cool with it.

cdcox 10-01-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Revisionist history

absolutely 100%

saphojunkie 10-01-2012 12:37 AM

Did Pioli know that Matt was a "really nice backup - not a starter" when he signed him to a 63 million dollar contract?

Is this level of play "what was expected" when Pioli passed on drafting Russell Wilson in favor of a backup tackle?

Did Pioli think that KC needed a better backup than Quinn when he neglected to re-sign Orton? Or sign any of the available free agents? Or draft Nick Foles, Kirk Cousins, or Brock Osweiler?

This is such propaganda bullshit.

rico 10-01-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 8965935)

Omg, this. I cringe every time I see someone write that he would be a good back-up. I would fear injury so much if he were the back up....haha God and he's our starter. He was probably a relatively decent high school QB....that's it.

CoMoChief 10-01-2012 12:40 AM

There comes a point that when the players have lost complete and total confidence in their QB, then a change has to be made. If they're not confident they can win w/ Cassel, then by nature they're not going to play as well.

Everything starts and ends w/ the QB on offense. If you can't make plays in the passing game and stretch the game vertically, then defenses are going to load up in the box and then your running game will go to shit.

People wanna talk about Cassel's 2010 "Pro Bowl" season. The 27-7 stat tells only one part of the story. All it means is that Cassel did a good job not turning the ball over that season. I'll give him credit for that, but we also led the NFL in rushing that season and almost had 2 backs run for over 1,000 yards. We also played an extremely soft schedule. That's not Cassel's fault but it's a fact. The NFCW that season was a horrible division. I believe that season we played only one team that had a winning record and we lost to them. Cassel's completion% and yds per completion weren't anything to gloat about.

He's just a serviceable backup. His ceiling is average, which is what we saw in 2010. He doesn't need to be starting in the NFL. He lacks the poise, confidence, swagger, that is required to be successful at the position. He also lacks the mechanics and physical tools it takes to be successful at the position. He's not accurate on just normal everyday passes that an NFL QB should make in their sleep, he can't even throw an average deep ball and he's even less accurate when he tries.

And if more than anything else, he's a momentum killer. You can't sit here and tell me his teammates believe in the guy. This is the NFL...you lead by example...you're playing against the best football players in the world and if you continuously **** up and play like shit, your teammates aren't going to believe or have confidence in you. Some have said that he's a good leader...sorry I don't buy that. He might be a good teammate, but that's not being a good leader...there's a difference. You can't be a good leader if you lack confidence in the position.

cdcox 10-01-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 8966017)
Did Pioli know that Matt was a "really nice backup - not a starter" when he signed him to a 63 million dollar contract?

Is this level of play "what was expected" when Pioli passed on drafting Russell Wilson in favor of a backup tackle?

Did Pioli think that KC needed a better backup than Quinn when he neglected to re-sign Orton? Or sign any of the available free agents? Or draft Nick Foles, Kirk Cousins, or Brock Osweiler?

This is such propaganda bullshit.

It's an insult to propaganda bullshit and to the entire fan base.

Chiefspants 10-01-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

In fact, if the team had a better alternative than Brady Quinn as the top backup, Cassel might have already found his way to the bench.
This man disagrees.

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/ortonlol.gif

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-01-2012 01:30 AM

I just saw Tony Romo and the Cowboys have broken off contract negotiations. What would you guys think of him? He is a really legitimate QB with Pro bowls and is still in his prime.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 8966037)
I just saw Tony Romo and the Cowboys have broken off contract negotiations. What would you guys think of him? He is a really legitimate QB with Pro bowls and is still in his prime.

Yes, but they STILL have to draft a QB.

I'd rather draft Smith, though.

DaneMcCloud 10-01-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8965998)
Money talks and bullshit... well. There is no convincing me that Manning would not have come to KC had the FO untied the purse strings and had a sit down with him to ask what it would take to slap an arrowhead on the side of his helmet.

And I think Manning is smart enough to know that Pioli was a dead man walking, let alone familiar with his numerous gaffes as GM in KC.

Word ****ing gets around. Quickly.

Papi 10-01-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 8966037)

Not sure if serious? Romo sucks. What's his playoff record again? Romo is to Dallas what Cassel is to KC.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Revisionist history

Indeed.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 8966042)
Not sure if serious? Romo sucks. What's his playoff record again? Romo is to Dallas what Cassel is to KC.

Not even close.

I'll give you he hasn't seen has much success in the post-season, but he's 10x the QB Cassel is.

Career 96 QB rating.

BigMeatballDave 10-01-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8966040)
And I think Manning is smart enough to know that Pioli was a dead man walking, let alone familiar with his numerous gaffes as GM in KC.

Word ****ing gets around. Quickly.

Very likely that Pioli is the reason Manning wanted nothing to do with the Chiefs.

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8966052)
Not even close.

I'll give you he hasn't seen has much success in the post-season, but he's 10x the QB Cassel is.

Career 96 QB rating.

Talent-wise its not even close. Romo just needs to be a little more clutch. His whole team has been jinxed lately in big games and it wasn't always his fault. I doubt Dallas lets him go.

Fritz88 10-01-2012 02:32 AM

It is amazing how such a report surfaces after the game. I wouldnt surprised if Pioli is the one sending these messages to calm fans.
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan 10-01-2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8966057)
It is amazing how such a report surfaces after the game. I wouldnt surprised if Pioli is the one sending these messages to calm fans.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think its the most likely scenario. As much as he loved Matt, he will certainly throw him under the bus to save his own job if he has to. It's the only thing more important than being right about Cassel.

mdchiefsfan 10-01-2012 03:18 AM

This statement in the OP is the only reason Pioli "went after Manning as hard as he did." So he could say, "See!? I tried to fix it. I knew this was going to happen. Give me another year."

**** OFF!

PhillyChiefFan 10-01-2012 05:29 AM

Matt Cassel has been selected as a starter twice in his long and illustrious career:

1. Chatsworth High School
2. The Kansas City Chiefs

I think that speaks volumes about him and Pioli's ability to evaluate a player.

qabbaan 10-01-2012 05:57 AM

There has never been any indication from any credible source that the Chiefs were ever in on Manning. The closest report I ever read was that the Chiefs had inquired but Manning declined to consider them, or that the Chiefs heard his contract demands and said no thanks.

Manning falls into a category where 2/3 of the league should have called a least to find out where the bidding was going to start. This in no way indicates that the chuckleheads at Arrowhead have seen the light on Cassel.

There's no way Quinn can be so bad they wont dream of playing him no matter how bad Cassel gets, and still be the #2. And if he is, how stupid are you for signing him?

jspchief 10-01-2012 06:06 AM

Quote:

Saying you want him and trying "hard" to get him are not the same thing.

I want to be a brain surgeon. Doesn't mean I'm trying hard to become one.

siberian khatru 10-01-2012 06:07 AM

"Honest, Clark, Romeo is undermining everything we've been working toward here. I don't know what happened with him. Let me pick another coach and I swear I'll get this one right."

J Diddy 10-01-2012 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8966098)
Saying you want him and trying "hard" to get him are not the same thing.

I want to be a brain surgeon. Doesn't mean I'm trying hard to become one.

To try hard as in their definition is to call the newspaper and tell them. If you do that, you will surely become a brain surgeon.

J Diddy 10-01-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8966006)

I think that you're bringing too much into it. I mean the guy only looked at 3 teams.

WhiteWhale 10-01-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 8966042)

Romo's playoff record isn't much different than Phillip Rivers. He's very comparable to Rivers.

Cassel isn't 1/10th the QB of Romo.

jspchief 10-01-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 8966116)
Romo's playoff record isn't much different than Phillip Rivers. He's very comparable to Rivers.

Cassel isn't 1/10th the QB of Romo.

Romo is exponentially better than Cassel. Anyone claiming they are similar is ignorant.

That being said, bringing in Tony Romo is a textbook Chiefs QB move. We've been pulling this shit for almost 40 years. Outside of a short Montana era and Trent Green (playing behind a historic Oline), it has been an absolute failure of an approach to filling the position. Yes, Romo would make the team better. Yes, he might make us a playoff team. But ultimately it's the same play it safe, don't risk too much approach to filling the most important spot on the roster. It's the Martyball of team-building.

Deberg_1990 10-01-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8965928)
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--we...rting-job.html

More Chiefs stuff at the link (ran out of characters on PS3)

Well ive been saying for awhile that since its been well known that Pioli wanted Manning, hes not 100% sold on Cassel.

What ill never understand is that when he couldnt get Manning, why didnt he look for other options and opportunites to upgrade from Cassel?

In58men 10-01-2012 07:08 AM

Romeo Crennel is a ****ing moron. Why is our coaching staff so blind? It's ****ing comedy that they still stick with this shit bag.

chiefzilla1501 10-01-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8966136)
Romeo Crennel is a ****ing moron. Why is our coaching staff so blind? It's ****ing comedy that they still stick with this shit bag.

Not a big fan of Romeo. But I think it's pretty clear this is not his decision to make. Which is unbelievable, that a gm would interject like this. There is a mountain of hints that this is the case.

BoneKrusher 10-01-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

it's like the QB situation they've stuck with this POS for four years.

WhiteWhale 10-01-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8966131)
Romo is exponentially better than Cassel. Anyone claiming they are similar is ignorant.

That being said, bringing in Tony Romo is a textbook Chiefs QB move. We've been pulling this shit for almost 40 years. Outside of a short Montana era and Trent Green (playing behind a historic Oline), it has been an absolute failure of an approach to filling the position. Yes, Romo would make the team better. Yes, he might make us a playoff team. But ultimately it's the same play it safe, don't risk too much approach to filling the most important spot on the roster. It's the Martyball of team-building.

I don't want to bring in Romo at all. I can't stand that guy.

I just know he's way better than Matt Cassel.

suds79 10-01-2012 07:29 AM

And that source is???? Scott Pioli. Spinning this story to save his job and putting out leaks such as this.

Chiefspants 10-01-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8966133)
Well ive been saying for awhile that since its been well known that Pioli wanted Manning, hes not 100% sold on Cassel.

What ill never understand is that when he couldnt get Manning, why didnt he look for other options and opportunites to upgrade from Cassel?

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/woorton.gif

jspchief 10-01-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8966181)

And that source is???? Scott Pioli. Spinning this story to save his job and putting out leaks such as this.

The return of Rufus Dawes

the Talking Can 10-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

"What you're seeing from Cassel is pretty much what was expected. He's a really nice backup, not a starter."
pioli leaks this...after 4 years of propping up that failure

jesus he deserves to be murdered

suds79 10-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8966133)

I think Scott wanted Mannning because he's an all time great. Makes sense.

But then when it didn't happen I think Scott thought that "Well, we'll stick with Matt because he can be a top 15 QB in the league." aka - Good enough.

And that's where he was drastically wrong.

stonedstooge 10-01-2012 07:34 AM

No one's buying your shit anymore Fat Scott. I hope the media exposes you for the douchebag Hitler wannabe you truely are

notorious 10-01-2012 07:37 AM

Bull Shit

On a side note, you can't expect to catch bees with with a bucket of piss. I believe that is exactly how Peyton saw the Chief's organization.

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

If you think this is coming from Romeo, I have a bridge to sell you too.

This is ALL on Pioli. Romeo is just doing what he was told to do.

DaWolf 10-01-2012 07:46 AM

That's just dumb. They had plenty of other opportunities to bring in challengers. I'm sure Pioli would argue that guys like Orton and Campbell are also at best nice backups, which may be true. But come on, you have to try and have some options there, not say we have three QBs on the roster in Quinn and Stanzi who we believe can start in this league, like you said in the offseason, and now spin it like you have no options. With all your cap room, with the ability to trade up for Tannehill based on what the Cowboys did, you absolutely had options, and you passed...

htismaqe 10-01-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 8966099)
"Honest, Clark, Romeo is undermining everything we've been working toward here. I don't know what happened with him. Let me pick another coach and I swear I'll get this one right."

Exactly.

I hate this ****er infinitely more than Carl.

I didn't think that was even possible.

Molitoth 10-01-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

With all your cap room, with the ability to trade up for Tannehill based on what the Cowboys did, you absolutely had options, and you passed...
Pioli is a shithead, but he's not a complete fucking reerun.

Tannehill is 4th round talent and there were other QB's that could've been taken without trading your draft away.

Hey look, we have one on the roster already that hasn't been given a chance to play yet...

Hammock Parties 10-01-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8966228)
Exactly.

I hate this ****er infinitely more than Carl.

I didn't think that was even possible.

Pioli is the worst of Carl condensed into a neat 50-game package.

Hammock Parties 10-01-2012 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8966258)
Pioli is a shithead, but he's not a fucking complete reerun.

Tannehill is 4th round talent.

Who almost won a game yesterday by throwing for 431 yards.

In his best season, Cassel's 400-yard game was all garbage time.

Ryan Tannehill is a rookie and already has a legit 400-yard game.