ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Time to trade Dwayne Bowe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279833)

rocks 12-22-2013 03:52 PM

He is a great #2 and has been since we got him. Not a thing has changed with him IMO.

ViperVisor 12-22-2013 03:53 PM

The final pass in the Denver game is another that bothered me.

He was in his own world.

Never turned his dum dum head around to look for the damn ball.

If he looks for the pass he could of seen and easily out-reached the smaller DBs and maybe come down with the catch.

He never saw it till it was halfway to the goal-line.

FringeNC 12-22-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10303662)
You can't trade Bowe.
His bonus accelerates to the cap, just as it does if you cut him.

His effort has been lackluster.
The coaching staff has to light a fire under his ass.

At this point, lack of effort is best-case scenario. I doubt Reid would be trotting him out there if he wasn't trying, though. Appears he's done.

scho63 12-22-2013 03:57 PM

His route running sucks! Soft like a limp noodle

milkman 12-22-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 10303689)
At this point, lack of effort is best-case scenario. I doubt Reid would be trotting him out there if he wasn't trying, though. Appears he's done.

Yeah, cause they have so many options.

007 12-22-2013 03:58 PM

The whole team was shit today other than colquit

Bwana 12-22-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10303662)
You can't trade Bowe.
His bonus accelerates to the cap, just as it does if you cut him.

His effort has been lackluster.
The coaching staff has to light a fire under his ass.

Exactly, it would seem we are stuck with the guy and it would be nice if the coaching staff could figure out a way to motivate him. What happens to the cap mumber if he gets caught with a trunk load of weed and gets booted by Goodell? :evil:

milkman 12-22-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10303737)
Exactly, it would seem we are stuck with the guy and it would be nice if the coaching staff could figure out a way to motivate him. What happens to the cap mumber if he gets caught with a trunk load of weed and gets booted by Goodell? :evil:

Same as getting cut, I believe.
Not sure on that, though.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 04:10 PM

I would love to see him gone but I don't think they'll get rid of him. That being said, I'd sure look to find somebody who's a bit faster than him. He has great size, but has no clue about how to use his hands to compliment his body size.

I'll say this, unlike many franchise WRs. I don't think any other DC game-plans around him. At his price, that's pretty bad..

Saccopoo 12-22-2013 04:20 PM

Best case at this point is move him to the slot a la Boldin, but he certainly doesn't have Anquan's fire for the game.

I'm pretty sure that they were seriously considering a dump of Bowe after the franchise tag year when they drafted Jon Baldwin, but Baldwin turned out to be so bad that they didn't have any choice but to give Bowe another deal. Add to that that the WR position is and has been very thin for the past several years. They got stuck with him because that's all they had.

Probably missed the boat on Keenan Allen or Terrance Williams when they dropped last year. Allen was oft-considered the #1 WR until he posted a slow 40. However, they didn't have much at tight end either. Beyond Charles, heading into the 2013 Draft, this team was really short talent wise at the offensive skill positions and still is suffering from that.

All I know is that they better be looking at some guys with good hands who runs good routes. I'm not really giving two shits about a dude running a 4.35 40 if he can't hold onto the ball over the middle. Guys like Pitt's Devin Street, BYU's Cody Hoffman, Texas' Mike Davis.

PunkinDrublic 12-22-2013 04:21 PM

Bowe wasn't the reason we lost today. It wasn't the current regime that gave him the contract. All you can do is let him play out the contract and cut him loose when it's done. If we start whiffing again like we did when we drafted Baldwin, then I'll be worried.

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:21 PM

Bowe just need to step up and play at a better level

Mr. Laz 12-22-2013 04:25 PM

too late, we already paid him.

i think we already tried to trade him and couldn't.

ClevelandBronco 12-22-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10303737)

Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll attend the Von Miller offseason training program.

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:30 PM

Didn't he come to KC with some issues coming in? Like he wouldn't sign on time or something , I knew he was trouble with stuff like that

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gosampel (Post 10303867)
Bowe just need to step up and play at a better level

I don't think he can play any better than this. He either lacks the understanding to what he needs to do in order to make these catches (focus and the ball, and use his hands [away from his body] to make catches), or he doesn't have the talent to make those things happen.

I seriously would love to see him run faster, but I don't see him getting any faster. I'm just concerned that he can't watch Tony Gonzalez tape and see how it's supposed to be done, then do it. And he may not be a TE, but he sure isn't a prototypical WR because of his lack of separation speed.

notorious 12-22-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 10303901)
Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll attend the Von Miller offseason training program.

That would be the best way to use his skills.

Send Bowe to Denver with a pickup full of weed and let things work themselves out.

Miller and Bowe suspended, Bowe's contract is voided and Miller is out for the year.

WIN/WIN

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 10303901)

I doubt it. I get the impression he does little other than show up for practice and the games.

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gosampel (Post 10303913)
Didn't he come to KC with some issues coming in?

Huh?

He was drafted by the Chiefs. No issues that I know of.

He caught 70 his rookie year and 86 the following year.

All from shitty QBs.

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 10303916)
I don't think he can play any better than this. He either lacks the understanding to what he needs to do in order to make these catches (focus and the ball, and use his hands [away from his body] to make catches), or he doesn't have the talent to make those things happen.

I seriously would love to see him run faster, but I don't see him getting any faster. I'm just concerned that he can't watch Tony Gonzalez tape and see how it's supposed to be done, then do it. And he may not be a TE, but he sure isn't a prototypical WR because of his lack of separation speed.

Yah like Mr. Laz said we already payed him so I don't think he is going to change anything

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10303931)
Huh?

He was drafted by the Chiefs. No issues that I know of.

He caught 70 his rookie year and 86 the following year.

All from shitty QBs.

I think he was sign on time issues

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:36 PM

I ought to go to the game next wk at the Q

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Like he wouldn't sign on time or something , I knew he was trouble with stuff like that

This has absolutely nothing to do with this season anyway.

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10303955)
This has absolutely nothing to do with this season anyway.

No but he is a problem player is the point I'm making here and oak got ball back

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 10303866)
Bowe wasn't the reason we lost today. It wasn't the current regime that gave him the contract. All you can do is let him play out the contract and cut him loose when it's done. If we start whiffing again like we did when we drafted Baldwin, then I'll be worried.

Bowe just signed a new deal this year.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gosampel (Post 10303933)
Yah like Mr. Laz said we already payed him so I don't think he is going to change anything

Well even if he's dead weight (which he is) that we can't get rid of (which we prolly can't), it doesn't mean you don't start hiring other players who don't suck as much as he does on so many crucial plays. Like cASSHOLE used to do in the packet, when Bowe needs to make a catch, he shits his diaper.

gosampel 12-22-2013 04:40 PM

He cant put up big numbers at least for this team

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gosampel (Post 10303964)
No but he is a problem player is the point I'm making here

Explain the 86 catches his 2nd year.

Explain his 15 TDs in 2010.

jd1020 12-22-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10303979)

Clearly had a better QB and didn't drop the ball.

TLO 12-22-2013 04:46 PM

Trade Bowe for what? A bag of footballs? Johnathan Baldwin?

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10303989)
Clearly had a better QB.

LMAO Okay

stumppy 12-22-2013 04:55 PM

He plays like someone who is just putting in their time. (IMO)
He looks like he has absolutely no motivation.

Bl00dyBizkitz 12-22-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10303979)

He wasn't getting paid as much as he is now.

I'm serious.

Ragged Robin 12-22-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 10304039)

He wasn't even pissed after any of the **** ups aside for the couple he complained about PI for. He just walked to the sideline like nothing happened.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 10304039)

I'm sure only he and his agent disagree...

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10304062)
He wasn't even pissed after any of the **** ups aside for the couple he complained about PI for. He just walked to the sideline like nothing happened.

He made it easy to leave the game early and head home. We thought about hot chocolate at the stadium, but it seemed wrong to spend more money there, for that showing then to stop by Dunkin Donuts on the way home... They young one was giddy....

I was happy that we didn't spend anything at Arrowhead today.. Parked across the street and saved $12 and bought no concessions...

MahiMike 12-22-2013 05:10 PM

Never pay these guys

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10304095)
Never pay these guys

As Belichick has proven time and time again...

Sandy Vagina 12-22-2013 05:12 PM

Draft a 1st rd WR and move Bowe to TE, lolz.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10304109)
Draft a 1st rd WR and move Bowe to TE, lolz.

It's not a bad idea actually. He's just NOT a WR, no matter what he thinks.

Eleazar 12-22-2013 05:20 PM

His effort is definitely questionable. He's a lot like Randy Moss in that way. All the skills in the world, but plays when he wants to play

hitchief 12-22-2013 05:26 PM

Not gonna happen but I'm in total agreement with most of the post in this thread.\

Just before Alex's second pick, which sucked, he makes a perfect pass to the back pylon and what does Bowe do? Reaches with one stinking arm, doesn't fight for the ball and doesn't even try to draw the stinking PI. Can anyone say Manning to: Decker, Thomas, Welker or the TE? cause I've seen all of them make that exact catch over and over again or at least draw the PI. Very frustrating!

We also need a TE but maybe Kelce can fill the bill cause Fasano is average at best.

mdchiefsfan 12-22-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10303522)
Yeah but those balls had backup QB juju all over them.

You expect him to catch that shit AND point at the back of his jersey?!?

WTF?!!?

LMAO

JoeyChuckles 12-22-2013 05:38 PM

I'm with the thread starter. You always want to trade a player right when they sign a big contract and are playing their worst.

Chief Pote 12-22-2013 05:41 PM

Good thing I'm not an NFL coach, I'd cut the mother ****er.

ghak99 12-22-2013 05:41 PM

He reminds me of a lot of pot heads I know.

HonestChieffan 12-22-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10304152)
His effort is definitely questionable. He's a lot like Randy Moss in that way. All the skills in the world, but plays when he wants to play

Yes but Moss gave a shit. Bowe couldn't care the **** less.

Sandy Vagina 12-22-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 10304243)
Yes but Moss gave a shit. Bowe couldn't care the **** less.

After watching Moss in his final year, believe me, Cochise perfectly NAILED the comparison.

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10304152)

I don't agree with that part. If he had the skills he'd make these catches that he's not. He's lazy and stubborn. And that comment is giving him some wiggle-room to A) start caring and B) learn the skills he'd need to improve.

But I don't think he can, I think his "skills" are at their limit and this is all we're going to see. And his attitude just compounds the problem of being at his talent limit.

So he'll make some special catch some time soon and folks will yell, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOWE", but that doesn't make him awesome, it just means he made one all-to-rare catch.

Bl00dyBizkitz 12-22-2013 06:04 PM

Dude needs competition. Something to elevate his ceiling and make him compete for his #1 WR spot. Maybe a new talent out of the draft who's hungrier than Bowe might make him work for his paycheck.

Sandy Vagina 12-22-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 10304327)
Dude needs competition. Something to elevate his ceiling and make him compete for his #1 WR spot. Maybe a new talent out of the draft who's hungrier than Bowe might make him work for his paycheck.

Need to upgrade at WR without question... but since Bowe has been paid, he won't at any point feel threatened or worried about his job security. He won't suddenly give 100% with another being brought in. He's content to rest on his past accomplishments and reputation.. knowing that a departure would brutalize the Chiefs' cap situation.

:deevee:

mdchiefsfan 12-22-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

this

CoMoChief 12-22-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10304062)

I'm surprised he didn't look into the CBS sideline cam and give it a wink or 2, then point to his name, like we already don't know who the **** he is or something. That cocky overrated overpaid ass****.

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 10304237)
Good thing I'm not an NFL coach, I'd cut the mother ****er.

LMAO Yeah, you know how personnel moves work in the NFL...

CoMoChief 12-22-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Bowe's getting paid either way.

This would only work if Bowe clearly wants to be the best that he can be and give 100% effort, which he clearly doesn't. He plays like someone that is putting him time in, and knows he'll get paid no matter what.

Bl00dyBizkitz 12-22-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10304378)
Bowe's getting paid either way.

This would only work if Bowe clearly wants to be the best that he can be and give 100% effort, which he clearly doesn't. He plays like someone that is putting him time in, and knows he'll get paid no matter what.

Fair enough. If only he gave 2 shits about being in the #1 WR slot. Still, we should draft a WR. Good idea.

Buzz 12-22-2013 06:39 PM

He probably should not have burnt that 2nd blunt before the game.

J Diddy 12-22-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10304470)
He probably should not have burnt that 2nd blunt before the game.

It's all good. He never smoked any of it.

Everytime he tried to pull it in to his lips, he dropped it.

Mav 12-22-2013 06:44 PM

Actually, Adding an explosive Te should be this offenses priority.

Buzz 12-22-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 10304486)
It's all good. He never smoked any of it.

Everytime he tried to pull it in to his lips, he dropped it.

ROFL

MahiMike 12-22-2013 07:01 PM

The thing I noticed in the 1st half was Alex was forcing a lot of throws to bowe for some reason. He doesn't normally do that. Every pass his way is one taken away from guys that will actually make an effort.

Eleazar 12-22-2013 07:08 PM

It seems like Bowe gives effort sometimes, but if he's double-teamed constantly or if things aren't going his way that day, he just kind of packs it in

CoMoChief 12-22-2013 07:22 PM

A friend of mine (met through another friend) were having a conversation at a party bullshitting about the Chiefs. He currently works for the FBI downtown. On the side he used to work for the Chiefs and used to handle their headset/phone equip management, channel frequencies, phones etc. He did this job up until last year with Romeo and Pioli.

He said his job w/ the Chiefs allowed him to listen in on what coaches said over the headsets, phones etc.

- 1st thing he told me was that Dwayne Bowe is a complete dumbass...just a stupid human being, not the sharpest crayon in the box etc. Doesn't know the playbook for shit so coaches just tell him to run simple routes because his football mind is like a HS at best. This could be the reason why he doesn't get very much separation from his defenders but yet instead uses his big body more to shield them away. These are his words not mine. He laughed his ass off at the news when KC re-signed him to a big new long term deal, calling it one of dumbest contract extensions in recent Chiefs history.

On a side note this is what he said about past coaches on the headset from out conversation:

-When Herm got excited he'd start talking jive a little bit and his ebonics was so bad that you couldn't understand what he was saying ROFL. Think Eddie Murphy's "James Brown" jokes from his Delirious and Raw shows. He said a lot of the times on offense Herm didn't really know what was going on and would have to be briefed by asst during chain movements, TO's and other clock stoppages.

-Didn't have much to say about Gunther other than he always sounded like a tired drunken old man. Which if you've ever heard him do an interview you can pretty much agree with this.

-I asked him about Haley and him being a hot head. He said he was at times but to honest most of it was rightfully due. He said Matt Cassel apparently used to **** up with the terminology a lot in the huddle from what he could understand and it used to piss Haley off.....a LOT. He didn't recall Haley really blowing up out of control like what we saw on TV at times, but it was more like "god damnit" or "shit" and that's pretty par for the course among NFL coaches. Of course I'm assuming you can switch the "off" button on those things which I'm sure Haley probably did at times before he went on his rants.

- Supposedly there was word Brian Daboll almost got fired mid season last year because all he does on the headset is yell and cuss, more so than he does call the actual plays. Lot of players on offense were complaining about this and I guess Romeo and Pioli and the NE gang didn't care regardless of how counterproductive Daboll was being he kept doing what he was doing and many of the players started tuning him out.

BigMeatballDave 12-22-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10304657)
A friend of mine (met through another friend) were having a conversation at a party bullshitting about the Chiefs. He currently works for the FBI downtown. On the side he used to work for the Chiefs and used to handle their headset/phone equip management, channel frequencies, phones etc. He did this job up until last year with Romeo and Pioli.

He said his job w/ the Chiefs allowed him to listen in on what coaches said over the headsets, phones etc.

- 1st thing he told me was that Dwayne Bowe is a complete dumbass...just a stupid human being, not the sharpest crayon in the box etc. Doesn't know the playbook for shit so coaches just tell him to run simple routes because his football mind is like a HS at best. This could be the reason why he doesn't get very much separation from his defenders but yet instead uses his big body more to shield them away. These are his words not mine. He laughed his ass off at the news when KC re-signed him to a big new long term deal, calling it one of dumbest contract extensions in recent Chiefs history.

On a side note this is what he said about past coaches on the headset from out conversation:

-When Herm got excited he'd start talking jive a little bit and his ebonics was so bad that you couldn't understand what he was saying ROFL. Think Eddie Murphy's "James Brown" jokes from his Delirious and Raw shows. He said a lot of the times on offense Herm didn't really know what was going on and would have to be briefed by asst during chain movements, TO's and other clock stoppages.

-Didn't have much to say about Gunther other than he always sounded like a tired drunken old man. Which if you've ever heard him do an interview you can pretty much agree with this.

-I asked him about Haley and him being a hot head. He said he was at times but to honest most of it was rightfully due. He said Matt Cassel apparently used to **** up with the terminology a lot in the huddle from what he could understand and it used to piss Haley off.....a LOT. He didn't recall Haley really blowing up out of control like what we saw on TV at times, but it was more like "god damnit" or "shit" and that's pretty par for the course among NFL coaches. Of course I'm assuming you can switch the "off" button on those things which I'm sure Haley probably did at times before he went on his rants.

- Supposedly there was word Brian Daboll almost got fired mid season last year because all he does on the headset is yell and cuss, more so than he does call the actual plays. Lot of players on offense were complaining about this and I guess Romeo and Pioli and the NE gang didn't care regardless of how counterproductive Daboll was being he kept doing what he was doing and many of the players started tuning him out.

LMAO Could you be more full of shit?

Mr_Tomahawk 12-22-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10304493)

I like it.

We should get a WR with lasers, too.

ThaVirus 12-22-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Didn't he come to KC with some issues coming in? Like he wouldn't sign on time or something , I knew he was trouble with stuff like that

So you knew he was trouble because of some event that you're not even sure happened?

Gotcha.

-King- 12-22-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

You and your buddy are both reeruns.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 12-22-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10305084)
You and your buddy are both reeruns.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, that's a lot of hate and pretty uncalled for man...

ghak99 12-22-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Pass that shit, before you die.

Just Passin' By 12-23-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10303476)
You're right that would never happen.

But this is the shit I'm talking about...if you're in the NFL and want to help your team make the ****ing SB, but need someone to light a fire under your ass, then you're no good to the team. It shows in Bowe's play.

Bowe's a grown man, with the effort of a HS player.

Contrary to the ultimate homerism on this board...assuming every WR in the NFL is healthy, Bowe's not even a top 20 WR

He's got more than $16 million in dead money, and the team would be underwater with his numbers if they cut him/traded him before 2015. Get used to the idea of having him around for another season. Maybe the team could start using him in more of an Anquan Boldin role, but that would still not solve the problem of his hands.

CoMoChief 12-23-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

**** it then let's just run 3 or 4 TE sets and never extend out past the hash marks or go longer than 15yds.

**** WR's we don't need them...just a bunch of Vernon Davis clones.

Alex Smith will for sure become a PBQB that way!!!

FloridaMan88 12-23-2013 05:00 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs better not assume that Kelce will fill that role.

They need to add another TE via the draft or free agency.

greg63 12-23-2013 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10303138)
Time to trade Dwayne Bowe

Who'd want him?

KC_Connection 12-23-2013 05:07 AM

Dumb.

Eleazar 12-23-2013 09:52 AM

I was in favor of resigning him when we did. There's always a risk when you pay a wideout, and he definitely seems to be suffering from a case of "just got paid"

If we were 2-13 I'd understand him mailing it in, but this team is fighting for playoff position. If he isn't going to be motivated now, when will he be motivated?

We're married to Bowe for the next several years, so we should probably just get used to his act and hope that Andy can get through to him.

rabblerouser 12-23-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10303480)
Well when you are tyring to catch throws from a dumpster fire of a human like Alex Smith, easy becomes . . . less? . . easy? . . .

D-Blowe has caught passes from REAL dumpster-fire QBs. Total shit-heap passers with pop-gun arms and shit-for-brains like :

Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko
Brady Quinn
Brodie Croyle
Damon Huard
Tyler Thigpen

that asshole was putting up 70+/1200+ a year with 2 Tylers, a Brady and a Brodie, a Huard, and a USC QB named Matt who didn't start a single game in college throwing him the ball.

Say what you want, but D-Blowe should be having a career year this year.

Charles is. Smith is.

BlackHelicopters 12-23-2013 11:22 AM

Weed has zapped his motivation.

GordonGekko 12-23-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10305812)
D-Blowe has caught passes from REAL dumpster-fire QBs. Total shit-heap passers with pop-gun arms and shit-for-brains like :

Matt Cassel
Tyler Palko
Brady Quinn
Brodie Croyle
Damon Huard
Tyler Thigpen

that asshole was putting up 70+/1200+ a year with 2 Tylers, a Brady and a Brodie, a Huard, and a USC QB named Matt who didn't start a single game in college throwing him the ball.

Say what you want, but D-Blowe should be having a career year this year.

Charles is. Smith is.

Was this phrase started here on CP? Only messageboard I've seen it used on. Also that list of QB's is about the shittiest list of NFL starters I've ever seen.

notorious 12-23-2013 11:26 AM

I wonder how good he would be if he caught footballs with his hands in stride instead of catching with his body while jumping.

It's mind bottling.

The Franchise 12-23-2013 11:29 AM

Bowe catches a pass = All of CP screams his name.

Bowe drops a pass = reeruns call for him to be cut or traded and rank him as the worst WR ever.

It's beyond comprehension how ****ing reeruned some of you are. The same people who would cuss out Megatron for dropping a pass.