ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Go on Record - Who gets Geno? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272461)

AlexSmithDynasty 04-25-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9629648)
Not nearly as sweet as the yuks I have coming when Alice goes on IR. Douche.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's nice you're rooting for some sort of validation on a message board over the actual success of the team which is the subject of said message board.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9630012)
It's nice you're rooting for some sort of validation on a message board over the actual success of the team which is the subject of said message board.

I know where Alex leads: nowhere. I'll get happy when the Chiefs draft and develop a true franchise QB. Nothing else is acceptable. Do you understand this? Can you get it through your thick ****ing skull?
Posted via Mobile Device

WV 04-25-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9630018)
I know where Alex leads: nowhere. I'll get happy when the Chiefs draft and develop a true franchise QB. Nothing else is acceptable. Do you understand this? Can you get it through your thick ****ing skull?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm finding most KC fans do not comprehend this. Get them 8 or 9 wins and it's all good. Mediocrity!

AlexSmithDynasty 04-25-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9630018)
Posted via Mobile Device

Alex Smith hasn't played a snap in a game with these players or this coach so you really have no idea where he gets you. You can predict where he gets you but until he plays you really have no idea so how about you wait and see before you cry like a little baby because the team didn't do what you wanted. You're pouting just like your boyfriend Geno did when no one wanted his choco penii in the first round.

Rasputin 04-25-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9630021)
I'm finding most KC fans do not comprehend this. Get them 8 or 9 wins and it's all good. Mediocrity!

This is what I'm finding out too & they wonder why some of us are so pissed we passed on Geno Smith for a LT. Give us hope for a QB prospect that can make something out of chicken shit.

Rasputin 04-25-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9630029)
Alex Smith hasn't played a snap in a game with these players or this coach so you really have no idea where he gets you. You can predict where he gets you but until he plays you really have no idea so how about you wait and see before you cry like a little baby because the team didn't do what you wanted. You're pouting just like your boyfriend Geno did when no one wanted his choco penii in the first round.

Then he better ****ing play like a ****ing PROBOWLER and WIN in the playoffs for us. Not just to hand off the ball to Jamaal Charles but lead this team with passing assult like Coach Andy Reid says he wants.

****ING GET THE ****ING JOB DONE!

**** Alex Smith.

WV 04-25-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Last I checked Geno Smith hasn't taken an NFL snap or had an Average NFL career, so we have a better idea of where Average Smith is going than we do Geno.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-25-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

So no, you dont get it at all. They pass on Geno, they'll pass on the next guy too. Its what gutless, pussy franchises like KC do; completely forsake the future so some other team's trash can come in and "win now". And then we get to deal with said bundle of sticks's little cult of stupid on OUR messageboard. I'll put this plainly; **** you. And **** the lame-assed QB you brought with you. I hope he gets knocked RIGHT the **** out, and sooner rather than later.
Posted via Mobile Device

Imon Yourside 04-25-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9624323)
Chiefs

Still alive!

a pp roach 04-25-2013 11:56 PM

i'd shit on my laptop if he goes undrafted

Chiefshrink 04-26-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a pp roach (Post 9630126)
i'd shit on my laptop if he goes undrafted

You know after tonight's temper tantrum(taking my ball and going home) you may be getting a new laptop soon:D

AlexSmithDynasty 04-26-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9630050)
So no, you dont get it at all. They pass on Geno, they'll pass on the next guy too. Its what gutless, pussy franchises like KC do; completely forsake the future so some other team's trash can come in and "win now". And then we get to deal with said pillowbitergot's little cult of stupid on OUR messageboard. I'll put this plainly; **** you. And **** the lame-assed QB you brought with you. I hope he gets knocked RIGHT the **** out, and sooner rather than later.
Posted via Mobile Device

EVERYONE passed on Geno, you don't think there might be a reason for that? Bad year for QB's, should they draft a bust just because they haven't drafted a first round qb since '83? Reid and Dorsey have both drafted and had success with first round qb's before, there just wasn't one there this year.

Mav 04-26-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 9630146)
EVERYONE passed on Geno, you don't think there might be a reason for that? Bad year for QB's, should they draft a bust just because they haven't drafted a first round qb since '83? Reid and Dorsey have both drafted and had success with first round qb's before, there just wasn't one there this year.

stop it. You cant be logical with these guys. Look, Geno Smith is still there. I thought for sure when minny traded up for their 3RD FIRST ROUND PICK, they had to be taking Geno. Instead, they are going with CHRISTIAN PONDER.

You cant be logical with them. They dont care who the guy was. They just want his position to be QB.

Just let it go.....

penbrook 04-26-2013 12:10 AM

Oh Wow..

Mark Long of the Associated Press reports the Jaguars have no intention of getting a qb in round 2.

He will probably go to the Raiders IMO but Ive been wrong so many times.

Mav 04-26-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9630154)
Oh Wow..

Mark Long of the Associated Press reports the Jaguars have no intention of getting a qb in round 2.

He will probably go to the Raiders IMO but Ive been wrong so many times.

they stated earlier last month, that they were committed this year to Henne, or Gabbert. They want to fix their defense.......Good players there too....Tank Carradine!!