ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos Dir. of Player Personnel - DUI; Hits State Trooper's Car (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274378)

FlaChief58 08-12-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9879328)
Nothing like an offseason suspension to show you mean business. That said, he shouldn't have been suspended at all. This isn't a work issue.

It is a character issue though. As an employee of an NFL team, he should absolutely be suspended. If he were a player or coach, he'd be suspended no questions asked.

DaneMcCloud 08-12-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Nothing like an offseason suspension to show you mean business. That said, he shouldn't have been suspended at all. This isn't a work issue.

Are you privy to his employment contract?

Tombstone RJ 08-12-2013 06:17 PM

Heckert is back, he's tan, rested and ready!

FlaChief58 08-12-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9879470)
Heckert is back, he's naked, wasted and cheap!

FYP

listopencil 08-12-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

It doesn't matter. The NFL can serve disciplinary actions to players (up to and including termination) for legal activity that has nothing to do with their jobs. There is no reason to treat coaching or management staff differently.

Tombstone RJ 08-12-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9879499)
FYP

you know, I really resent the fact that you are covering your nipples with tape. Free your nipples.

Brock 08-12-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Shit, fuhrer goodell suspends people for things they did when they weren't even employed by the nfl.

Saul Good 08-12-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9879457)
Are you privy to his employment contract?

You're a ****ing idiot. I don't give a shit what's in his contract. I didn't say it's not in his contract. If its in there, it shouldn't be. It had nothing to do with his job. Employers don't need to teach grown men lessons for things they do on their own time.

DaneMcCloud 08-12-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9879733)
You're a ****ing idiot. I don't give a shit what's in his contract. I didn't say it's not in his contract. If its in there, it shouldn't be. It had nothing to do with his job. Employers don't need to teach grown men lessons for things they do on their own time.

I'm an idiot?

LMAO

Apparently, you've never signed an employment contract before. That figures, as you're a ****ing dumbass.

Furthermore, you ****tard, he represents not only the Denver Broncos but the entire city of Denver. You can damn sure bet that he's held to a higher standard than a ****ing imbecile like you.

Saul Good 08-12-2013 08:21 PM

He represents the city of Denver. Nice.

DaneMcCloud 08-12-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9879878)

You're a ****ing full-on moron. Seriously.

You should just shut the **** up and spare yourself any further embarrassment, Dummy.

Saul Good 08-12-2013 08:38 PM

You're adorable

J Diddy 08-13-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9878909)
It does. They showed Heckert and Russell that they cared about them as human beings and were willing to provide them access to top notch treatment so they could fix any problems they may have with alcohol. Just firing them would be the easy way out and could cause their lives to spiral out of control.

Well that certainly is an interesting take. Can't say as I agree but it's definitely an interesting take through some very different shaded glasses.

J Diddy 08-13-2013 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9879878)

I don't know about representing the city of Denver but you can clearly see it's a work related issue just by the headlines. Does it say drunk man hits police car? Nope.

It say Broncos director of player personnel hits car. Does that affect the Broncos? Absolutely. Negative press, etc.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-13-2013 10:14 PM

The ol' Cheatin' Donks:

Nothing evar changes.