ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dallas Fans are ready to join the Anti-Pioli revolution (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264634)

BossChief 10-03-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8975136)
Some info that may help... He lives off Euclid in Highland Park and works off Elm downtown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8975199)
Hunt's business offices are in Thanksgiving Tower.

:thumb:

DallasChief 10-03-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 8975218)
I think a billboard would be awesome in Dallas.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kbillboard.jpg

Dude thats awesome, minus the pic of Clark, we could def do something similar. If anyone in Dallas has marketing contacts, see what the price is for a one month billboard rental. We are strong in numbers.

If we put up a billboard like this in DALLAS-it will be ALL OVER national media.

This fanbase is the best by far, we demand better.

Papi 10-03-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 8975297)
If anyone in Dallas has marketing contacts, see what the price is for a one month billboard rental. We are strong in numbers.

If we put up a billboard like this in DALLAS-it will be ALL OVER national media.

Your words move me sir! And I agree. Flyovers at Arrowhead AND billboards in Dallas!?!? That's a new level of dedication. I'm in!

ChiefsCountry 10-03-2012 08:53 PM

Here are billboard companies in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Clear Channel Outdoor

CBS Outdoor

Ralston

AustinChief 10-03-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DallasChief (Post 8975297)
Dude thats awesome, minus the pic of Clark, we could def do something similar. If anyone in Dallas has marketing contacts, see what the price is for a one month billboard rental. We are strong in numbers.

The key would be to get the billboard off Live Oak and 75.. it would have the most exposure to people who work with and around Clark.

Dayze 10-03-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8975197)
Huzzah!!!

We, the Chiefs fan of Nashville with duty now assumed and so embraced, also clambers aboard the dump truck of destiny having been prepared and fain equipped in the depths of our soul and once and for all time fully disposed to passionately devote our full and uncompromising effort to exercise steadfast, unyielding, and unbridled revolt and to express in no uncertain terms our unconditional, absolute, and unmitigated commitment to reform the failed practices of the current regime! To wit; I shall construct a yard sign of cardboard then paint a midget bright red and hang him from a tree.

FAX THE REVOLUTIONARY

I want fax to write my eulolgy.

Or, at least present my opening and closing arguments in whatever jury trial I may face.

Sofa King 10-03-2012 08:55 PM

My small town in South Dakota is covered. I've already told all the KC fans, both my brother and my best friend, and we've all agreed we support this. I printed out 6 wallet sized pictures of that billboard and put them on the table at the coffee shop. They will be seen by most of the town there.

WE DESERVE BETTER!

ChiefsCountry 10-03-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8975347)
The key would be to get the billboard off Live Oak and 75.. it would have the most exposure to people who work with and around Clark.

That is going to cost some major coin.

AustinChief 10-03-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8975346)
Here are billboard companies in Dallas/Fort Worth.

Clear Channel Outdoor

The one we'd want is a Clear Channel billboard

https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.7...04.67,,0,-5.56

AustinChief 10-03-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8975366)
That is going to cost some major coin.

ridiculous coin..I agree.

ChiefsCountry 10-03-2012 09:05 PM

A regular billboard in Kansas City/St. Louis/Denver for example would be around $4500 per month. Metroplex would be higher than that I would assume.

Scorp 10-03-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8975408)
A regular billboard in Kansas City/St. Louis/Denver for example would be around $4500 per month. Metroplex would be higher than that I would assume.

Holy shit :bolt:

DonkeyTamer 10-03-2012 09:22 PM

How many ChiefsPlanet members are there, #1. How much would we each have to donate #2. It's doable, considering all of our facebook friends that arn't CP members that are as disgruntled as us. I feel like we bitch and bitch locally on the sports talk stations, but it has little impact on CLARK. He needs to be embarrassed. I'm in!

Psyko Tek 10-03-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 8975334)
Your words move me sir! And I agree. Flyovers at Arrowhead AND billboards in Dallas!?!? That's a new level of dedication. I'm in!

we have hit a new level of apathy

DonkeyTamer 10-03-2012 09:38 PM

I lurk every day and never post. Let you all fight amongst yourself. But I for one, am tired of this bullshit. I hate feeling taken advantage of and as a fan of the Chiefs, that's exactly how I feel. I feel eerily like the Chiefs are turning into the Royals. I feel like Clark is a shadow of David Glass. All talk and no substance. I don't understand why it is so difficult to hire a legitimate head coach. Besides that fact that he might have some demands, like a QB that has a ****ing clue. We haven't even been competitive in 4 of 4 games... The Saints shit their pants and lost one of the best coaches in th league. We are F'd in two areas that are directly responsible of the GM. QB and HC.... We need to matriculate the organazation down the field.