ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279640)

GOB 12-18-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10291226)
You completely misrepresented what he said.

If we don't play in the manner he expects for us to play, he'd rather us lose?

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 10291283)
He was playing about the same as 2011 / 2012. I really thought he had hit his ceiling and that was the best he would ever do. It's kinda looking like I was wrong.

People thought this about Cassel in 2010 when he had his little run at the end of the year.

Do not buy in. Not yet. Four games is not enough.

GOB 12-18-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291251)
Hootie knows that.

Ah, my personal stalker. I see you're still butthurt about getting destroyed. Don't worry, you still have Geno...

Rausch 12-18-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

He was playing about the same as 2011 / 2012. I really thought he had hit his ceiling and that was the best he would ever do. It's kinda looking like I was wrong.

Same here.

I'm not sold but if he can continue to play the whole field and still keep his mistakes to a minimum...

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOB (Post 10291290)
Ah, my personal stalker. I see you're still butthurt about getting destroyed. Don't worry, you still have Geno...

WTF are you talking about?

Whever I see a new dumbass that appears to know too much about CP members it's pretty simple, Hootie or Bob.

keg in kc 12-18-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10291248)
I can't speak for other Smith "haters". But I won't be wrong until he gets us to or wins us a SB. That was my biggest concern, can the guy win the big games. We will soon find out.

That is not to say he hasn't played well lately because he has. His play the first half of the season was pretty mediocre to say the least though.

Yep.

I'm probably listed in the 'hater' group, if I'm listed anywhere, but it's always about results to me. I don't dislike the guy in any way, I just don't know whether or not he can be more than he was in SF in 2011-2012, which is a player who (IMO) seems more complimentary, rather than a guy who elevates everyone around him.

Even saying that, I've always hoped that he is more. Because it's never about being 'right' or having my opinion validated or anything like that. I just want the team to win...

dirk digler 12-18-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Like I said we will find out soon enough, whether it be this year or next year we will eventually know if he can win the big games for the Chiefs.

dirk digler 12-18-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10291298)
Yep.

I'm probably listed in the 'hater' group, if I'm listed anywhere, but it's always about results to me. I don't dislike the guy in any way, I just don't know whether or not he can be more than he was in SF in 2011-2012, which is a player who (IMO) seems more complimentary, rather than a guy who elevates everyone around him.

Even saying that, I've always hoped that he is more. Because it's never about being 'right' or having my opinion validated or anything like that. I just want the team to win...

I am the same as you. I never liked Cassel but I hoped he win us a SB, never thought he would though.

I don't care if I am right or wrong about AS, if he wins us a SB I would be all for giving him a huge contract, wouldn't care if the next 3 years they went 0-16 every year, and if I was unlucky enough to have another kid I would name him Alex Smith.

NinerDoug 12-18-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291287)
People thought this about Cassel in 2010 when he had his little run at the end of the year.

Certainly not enough to crown him.

Still, he used to play mediocre or down right badly, with flashes of great play.

I have never before seen him put together a streak of games where he is out there (comparatively) slinging it. It's a better indication of good things to come than he has ever had in the past, IMO.

MTG#10 12-18-2013 03:48 PM

Im a convert. Hated the trade, still don't know if he's worth what we gave up but...he's proving me wrong right now. If he continues this play into the playoffs we will get that monkey off our backs.

DJ's left nut 12-18-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291287)

Cassel didn't have 4 years of solid QB play prior to his little run at the end of the year.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10291248)
I can't speak for other Smith "haters". But I won't be wrong until he gets us to or wins us a SB. That was my biggest concern, can the guy win the big games. We will soon find out.

That is not to say he hasn't played well lately because he has. His play the first half of the season was pretty mediocre to say the least though.

Ultimately the goal for sure, for every team I hope, but by this standard 70% or so of the QB's in the NFL are flops.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 10291354)
Cassel didn't have 4 years of solid QB play prior to his little run at the end of the year.

He had one year.

Alex had 1.5.

If you think anything Alex did before 2011 in SF was solid you don't know shit.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

I have said it before and I will again, anyone who thinks Smith and Cassel are the same is putting a nice little grade next to their user name indicating what they do or don't know when it comes to football knowledge.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291360)
He had one year.

Alex had 1.5.

LMAO

Well you just hammered yourself there pretty good genious. When was your "Should we sign Alex Smith?" thread?

Oh yea it was before Harbough got there.

Joke.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

So are you now calling an 80 QB rating for vet in this day and age "solid"? I would think that's somebody whose ass you are looking to replace.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291372)
LMAO

Well you just hammered yourself there pretty good genious. When was your "Should we sign Alex Smith thread?

Oh yea it was before Harbough got there.

Joke.

I wanted to sign him as a prospect, not as a starter.

There is a huge difference.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291375)
I wanted to sign him as a prospect, not as a starter.

There is a huge difference.

A prospect for what dumbass?

Keep backpedaling fraud.

Mav 12-18-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

He had one year.

Alex had 1.5.

You don't know what you are talking about. He played pretty damn well all things considered in 2009, and played okay in 2010. His best game of his career might of been the last game of the 2010 season against the Cardinals.

You sure do talk a lot for a guy who didn't watch any games.

Take it from some niner trolls. Alex Smith, was not nearly as bad as most will tell you.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291363)
I have said it before and I will again, anyone who thinks Smith and Cassel are the same is putting a nice little grade next to their user name indicating what they do or don't know when it comes to football knowledge.

They aren't the same.

The difference isn't huge, though.

And if you take away Jamaal Charles, I bet Alex could shit the bed real good, just like Cassel did in 2011 after the ACL.

dirk digler 12-18-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291357)
Ultimately the goal for sure, for every team I hope, but by this standard 70% or so of the QB's in the NFL are flops.

I understand it is a very high standard but at the same time I recognize that there are QB's that are very good that could win a SB with the right team. I am not yet convinced AS is one of them. He had a great team in SF and got replaced and his replacement took that same team to the SB.

Mav 12-18-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291374)
So are you now calling an 80 QB rating for vet in this day and age "solid"? I would think that's somebody whose ass you are looking to replace.

80? For a 2-14 football team that replaced 65 percent of the roster, turned over all of the coaching staff?

No, I think that's pretty damn well, and considering that its over 90 now, and could get higher in the next two weeks.

How is 80 relevant?

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291379)
A prospect for what dumbass?

Keep backpedaling fraud.

As a developmental QB.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10291382)
You don't know what you are talking about. He played pretty damn well all things considered in 2009, and played okay in 2010. His best game of his career might of been the last game of the 2010 season against the Cardinals.

You sure do talk a lot for a guy who didn't watch any games.

Take it from some niner trolls. Alex Smith, was not nearly as bad as most will tell you.

Just bad enough to go out and have the organiazation trade up and draft a possible replacement in round 2.

Mav 12-18-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291390)
They aren't the same.

And if you take away Jamaal Charles, I bet Alex could shit the bed real good, just like Cassel did in 2011 after the ACL.

Whoa. NO SHIT REALLY?

if YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY TRUE THREAT ON THE CHIEFS OFFENSE, ALEX MIGHT STRUGGLE having to get the ball to Bowe, Avery, Knile Davis, Fasano, and McGrath?

TELL ME MOAR!!!!!LMAO

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

What are your thoughts on Smith's 2nd season?... (first full season.. 2006)

Would you agree that this 2006 season for him was better than HOF-er Troy Aikman's 2nd season? and that Aikman had better personnel on offense that assisted him?

Guess my point would be... Smith had a "solid" 2006 season for a young kid on a lousy team... albeit not eye-popping or remarkable.

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10291396)
Whoa. NO SHIT REALLY?

if YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONLY TRUE THREAT ON THE CHIEFS OFFENSE, ALEX MIGHT STRUGGLE having to get the ball to Bowe, Avery, Knile Davis, Fasano, and McGrath?

TELL ME MOAR!!!!!LMAO

Cassel also struggled.

That's the point.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10291393)
80? For a 2-14 football team that replaced 65 percent of the roster, turned over all of the coaching staff?

No, I think that's pretty damn well, and considering that its over 90 now, and could get higher in the next two weeks.

How is 80 relevant?

I was referring to the 09 & 10 seasons DJ keeps referring to. He wasn't a dumpster fire, but he wasn't solid either IMO. He was right there with the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick during that time span.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291390)
They aren't the same.

Aren't you tired of losing bets yet?

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291397)

Would you agree that this 2006 season for him was better than HOF-er Troy Aikman's 2nd season? and that Aikman had better personnel on offense that assisted him?

Guess my point would be... Smith had a "solid" 2006 season for a young kid on a lousy team... albeit not eye-popping or remarkable.

Smith is now Troy Aikman :facepalm:

Mav 12-18-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291395)
Just bad enough to go out and have the organiazation trade up and draft a possible replacement in round 2.

But not bad enough to take a qb in the first.

And, Im not sure if you had heard me tell this story before, and if you want me to link it, I will.

Jim Harbaugh got a tip from Andrew Luck at the Manning Passing academy about Colin Kaepernick, and went with Greg Roman and worked him out at Nevada. He had his mind made up about Kaep before he had ever met Alex Smith.

When you are a new coach, you tend to want to do that. You know, get your own guy?

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291401)
Aren't you tired of losing bets yet?

Does the court jester ever tire of performing tricks for the king and queen?

Mav 12-18-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10291392)
I understand it is a very high standard but at the same time I recognize that there are QB's that are very good that could win a SB with the right team. I am not yet convinced AS is one of them. He had a great team in SF and got replaced and his replacement took that same team to the SB.

And yet that replacement, has regressed. He has worse numbers than the guy he replaced who has a worse line, and worse offensive talent at every position, save running back.

:shrug:

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291402)

if that is all you could get out of my post, then :facepalm:... not what I was saying at all... be better than that.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10291405)
But not bad enough to take a qb in the first.

And, Im not sure if you had heard me tell this story before, and if you want me to link it, I will.

Jim Harbaugh got a tip from Andrew Luck at the Manning Passing academy about Colin Kaepernick, and went with Greg Roman and worked him out at Nevada. He had his mind made up about Kaep before he had ever met Alex Smith.

When you are a new coach, you tend to want to do that. You know, get your own guy?

So if there already was a Franchise QB in San Fran Harbaugh was taking Kaep no matter what. Interesting.

Marcellus 12-18-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10291406)
Does the court jester ever tire of performing tricks for the king and queen?

Come on man, you aren't going to win a single bet you made this offseason.

Surely with all of those football smarts you have you would have gotten something right.

Mav 12-18-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291400)
I was referring to the 09 & 10 seasons DJ keeps referring to. He wasn't a dumpster fire, but he wasn't solid either IMO. He was right there with the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick during that time span.

I disagree completely.

Alex Smiths best stretch of football in his career, was when he took over for Shaun Hill at half time of the Texans game.

He played really well that year.

Just my opinion. Not winning wise, but production wise.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291411)
if that is all you could get out of my post, then :facepalm:... not what I was saying at all... be better than that.

LMAO That's the same shit I get when pointing out Geno isn't the first QB to struggle and mention as a rookie and bring up a few names so I thought I'd fling a little back. Of course taking that of that post is stupid.

It's stupid when the Geno haters do it and I'm just mocking them.

NinerDoug 12-18-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Alex is arguably superior. He has a hot wife and I keep hearing that Aikman is gay.

Mav 12-18-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291414)
So if there already was a Franchise QB in San Fran Harbaugh was taking Kaep no matter what. Interesting.

He didn't know what he had at qb in SF. When Harbaugh was hired, the only qb under contract was David Carr. Alex Smith didn't think he was coming back, Trent Baalke didn't want him back, SF fans didn't want him back.

The only person who did, was Jim.

Again, AFTER he had already drafted Kaep.

Btw. Just clarifying. I never said Alex was a franchise qb.

just FTR.

I think he could be here with Andy if they upgrade around him and he keeps progressing.

dirk digler 12-18-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10291409)
And yet that replacement, has regressed. He has worse numbers than the guy he replaced who has a worse line, and worse offensive talent at every position, save running back.

:shrug:

I would argue that is probably the norm for 2nd year QB's. And don't ask me to provide any stats for that I am being lazy today. :)

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291414)

SF had nothing on the roster at QB that year... David Carr was it, and Alex had not yet re-signed. It was zero surprise that SF burned a rd 2 pick on QB to develop.

Rausch 12-18-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 10291424)
Alex is arguably superior. He has a hot wife and I keep hearing that Aikman is gay.

I don't care if the guy bangs donkeys in Columbia if he brings us 3 rings...

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10291416)
Come on man, you aren't going to win a single bet you made this offseason.

Surely with all of those football smarts you have you would have gotten something right.

You win some you lose some.

Two of them are still very much undecided.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291430)
SF had nothing on the roster at QB that year... David Carr was it, and Alex had not yet re-signed. It was zero surprise that SF burned a rd 2 pick on QB to develop.

I thought he signed before the draft, my fault.

See admitting a mistake isn't so hard there lil Mac?

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291397)

bumped for Clay or anyone else..

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291436)

Oh, I know... I never have a problem with being wrong... especially on an internet over something trivial. I am self-deprecating and enjoy pointing out flaws or idiocies that I may have. Life's too short to care about the little, silly stuff of no real consequence. :)

Hammock Parties 12-18-2013 04:17 PM

bumping your own posts....desperate for a reply....desperately hoping Alex's luck doesn't run out.....

ugh

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291445)
Oh, I know... I never have a problem with being wrong... especially on an internet over something trivial. I am self-deprecating and enjoy pointing out flaws or idiocies that I may have. Life's too short to care about the little, silly stuff of no real consequence. :)

So you are ready to admit Charles isn't running better this year than any other when in fact the numbers say other wise or do you still insist on breaking down every single player rather than use the prior 4 year sample size?

BossChief 12-18-2013 04:24 PM

Comparing a guy from 2006 to a guy from 1990 is silly, at best.

Troy Aikman was the better player in each year of his career over Alex Smith.

Not surprised its on of the people lacking a backbone trying to make the comparison.

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291480)
Comparing a guy from 2006 to a guy from 1990 is silly, at best.

Troy Aikman was the better player in each year of his career over Alex Smith.

Not surprised its on of the people lacking a backbone trying to make the comparison.

Fair enough... last bit was harsh and unfounded, but must be that kind of day. Ok.

NinerDoug 12-18-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291436)

He would have, IMO, but for the lockout. JH wanted him back, started talking about him to media, etc.

The story was that Alex left his phone at the facility, and JH called to let him know, got his dad on the line, and floated the possibility of his coming back for that season. Harbaugh definitely wanted him back at least for 2011.

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10291454)
So you are ready to admit Charles isn't running better this year than any other when in fact the numbers say other wise or do you still insist on breaking down every single player rather than use the prior 4 year sample size?

I'll admit that it can't really be proven, unless people have the knowledge of every play detail. If it's more important for you that I admit to something I don't really believe? then ok... not a big deal. Better for you to be all happy over, then just go with it. :D

BossChief 12-18-2013 04:30 PM

Troy Aikman only had 1 year when he threw for more than 20 tds and he won 3 superbowls and went to 4 or 5 of them.

Different league.

keg in kc 12-18-2013 04:31 PM

Not that different. People called him a game manager back in the 90s and there were arguments against him going into the Hall.

BossChief 12-18-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291491)
Fair enough... last bit was harsh and unfounded, but must be that kind of day. Ok.

Harsh and unfounded?

Do you see anyone here with a Vikings #69 on claiming they are a Vikings fan?

Half this board wanted to draft Sanchez...how many of them claim they are Jets fans?

See where I'm going with this, oh bandwagon fan of little backbone?

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291512)
Harsh and unfounded?

Half this board wanted to draft Sanchez...how many of them claim they are Jets fans?

no.. guess I do not. Every week, I pull for SF and KC. Not seeing a real problem with that. :shrug:

Mav 12-18-2013 04:39 PM

BossChief, you angry today?

BossChief 12-18-2013 04:39 PM

In 1990, Troy Aikman only had 7 wins, but 6 came on game winning drives and 4 were on 4th quarter comebacks.

I don't remember people calling him a game manager, but then again I was only 12. :)

NinerDoug 12-18-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291535)
In 1990, Troy Aikman only had 7 wins, but 6 came on game winning drives and 4 were on 4th quarter comebacks.

I don't remember people calling him a game manager, but then again I was only 12. :)

**** the Cowboys.

Rausch 12-18-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291512)
Harsh and unfounded?

I'm a fan of the Steelers as well. Mostly because I followed Cowher when he created Chiefs Northeast. They had a physical running game and played great (3-4) defense.

About the late 90's they became my default playoff team because we were almost never there...

BossChief 12-18-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10291542)
I'm a fan of the Steelers as well. Mostly because I followed Cowher when he created Chiefs Northeast. They had a physical running game and played great (3-4) defense.

About the late 90's they became my default playoff team because we were almost never there...

You are dead to me. Damn, one of my own countrymen. :cuss:

Mav 12-18-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291546)
You are dead to me. Damn, one of my own countrymen.

Lol. Nice

Rausch 12-18-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10291546)
You are dead to me. Damn, one of my own countrymen. o:-)

The huge difference being I'm not on a Steelers BB trolling my bi-sacks-ual nature...

Sandy Vagina 12-18-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10291551)
The huge difference being I'm not on a Steelers BB trolling my bi-sacks-ual nature...

hey.... I don't go that way.. the trolling or the gayness. I simply respect Smith and his rough journey. Also happen to like just about every aspect of KC's team. It's nice to get excited for SIX hours of football each weekend vs three.

It's unfortunate that so many here take this as an affront. Most people I know personally and respect.. along with others across the internet.. don't take issue with my football preference.

... but to each his own. :shrug:

JF08 12-18-2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 10291576)
hey.... I don't go that way.. the trolling or the gayness. I simply respect Smith and his rough journey. Also happen to like just about every aspect of KC's team. It's nice to get excited for SIX hours of football each weekend vs three.

It's unfortunate that so many here take this as an affront. Most people I know personally and respect.. along with others across the internet.. don't take issue with my football preference.

... but to each his own. :shrug:

Great point.

The haters in here who allow their fear to drive them, are like men who beat their women. Their abuse of their woman is justified as "love," of course, but really it's a product off their own lack of self worth. Their woman is their possession, and they will do with her as they wish. Now if someone comes along who actually appreciates, admires, respects, or says anything nice about their woman - they attack.

That's all we've really seen from a select group in here.

Now before the trolls respond with "oh, so you'd be willing to share your woman" predictable response. Of course I wouldn't. But I don't view my football team(s) as possessions the way they do. The teams aren't "mine." I'm not so ignorant, egotistical, and selfish to say that anyone who is a fan of my team has to have become a fan under the same circumstances that I did.

There is a HUGE gray area guys, try to learn to live in it.

keg in kc 12-18-2013 05:59 PM

Now there's a whole new level of hyperbole.

Rausch 12-18-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JF08 (Post 10291714)
Great point.

The haters in here who allow their fear to drive them, are like men who beat their women.

Oh for ****'s sake...:facepalm:

Mr. Plow 12-18-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Great point.

The haters in here who allow their fear to drive them, are like men who beat their women. Their abuse of their woman is justified as "love," of course, but really it's a product off their own lack of self worth. Their woman is their possession, and they will do with her as they wish. Now if someone comes along who actually appreciates, admires, respects, or says anything nice about their woman - they attack.

Now before the trolls respond with "oh, so you'd be willing to share your woman" predictable response. Of course I wouldn't. But I don't view my football team(s) as possessions the way they do. The teams aren't "mine." I'm not so ignorant, egotistical, and selfish to say that anyone who is a fan of my team has to have become a fan under the same circumstances that I did.

What.
The.

Snapplez 12-18-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Great point.

:LOL:

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Great point.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2gwgp4j.jpg

DJ's left nut 12-18-2013 06:27 PM

God. Dammit.

With that, we may as well just set fire to this !@#$ing thread because it's safe to say that any legitimate football discussion is probably done for.

How do elementary school teachers not kill themselves? I feel like teaching 3rd graders is similar to CP. Things will just look so promising, student after student clearly picking up their multiplication tables and learning how to conjugate verbs and what not.

Then some kid shits on his desk and starts banging his book against his face. All work grinds to a halt. The other children can't learn. The smell is atrocious. The adults in the room wonder what the hell they've done with their life.

And yet the kid continues shitting and beating himself in the head, having no concept of why everyone's staring dumbstruck, like a cow seeing a new gate.

Jesus tapdancing christ, Why do I even bother? We made it about 36 hours before some booger-eater started shitting on the desks.

NinerDoug 12-18-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Great point.

I know it's fun, but trust me, LSD is NOT good for you.

Ragged Robin 12-18-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Honestly it's a pretty good comparison. I mean potential-wise. Obviously Alex isn't a HOFer with multiple rings but talent/skill/tool wise, Alex is at best an Aikman-like QB. Aikman was no world beater but was surrounded by some of the most dominate lines in NFL history as well as HOF weapons and knew how to get the ball to them.

Snapplez 12-18-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 10291768)
God. Dammit.

With that, we may as well just set fire to this !@#$ing thread because it's safe to say that any legitimate football discussion is probably done for.

How do elementary school teachers not kill themselves? I feel like teaching 3rd graders is similar to CP. Things will just look so promising, student after student clearly picking up their multiplication tables and learning how to conjugate verbs and what not.

Then some kid shits on his desk and starts banging his book against his face. All work grinds to a halt. The other children can't learn. The smell is atrocious. The adults in the room wonder what the hell they've done with their life.

And yet the kid continues shitting and beating himself in the head, having no concept of why everyone's staring dumbstruck, like a cow seeing a new gate.

Jesus tapdancing christ, Why do I even bother? We made it about 36 hours before some booger-eater started shitting on the desks.

And let the terrorists win? No sir, I think not.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 08:00 PM

Not being an Alex Smith = Wife Beater

LMAO I'm glad he's one of yours fellas.

AussieChiefsFan 12-18-2013 08:02 PM

http://i.imgur.com/x0YfeOX.png

*for week 15

OnTheWarpath15 12-18-2013 08:04 PM

Time to check Warner for CTE.

BigCatDaddy 12-18-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10291972)

Warner was also on Geno's nuts as the combine. So is he a dumbass or brilliant guys?

Jakemall 12-18-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10291979)
Time to check Warner for CTE.

Warner has always been on the Alex Smith Bandwagon.