ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Go Chiefs!! Win today! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250525)

chris 09-25-2011 11:57 AM

Go Chiefs!! Win today!

To hell with the whiners and losers that want to throw the season away. They are not the ones on the field. You are.

Make us proud!

KCrockaholic 09-25-2011 11:57 AM

Ok. Bye. Dont cry when they lose.

Shogun 09-25-2011 11:57 AM

ill tell them chris said that

Hammock Parties 09-25-2011 11:58 AM

**** you, maggot

chris 09-25-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7938818)
ill tell them chris said that

And I thought I was the only one with the special TV that transmits signals via telepathy to the Head Coach and Team :(

L.A. Chieffan 09-25-2011 12:01 PM

When we get Luck you're not allowed to root for him.

TimeForWasp 09-25-2011 12:02 PM

I wanna see Rivers crying and whining like a baby, throwing a fit on the sidelines.

Thig Lyfe 09-25-2011 12:05 PM

Gay.

munkey 09-25-2011 12:07 PM

love your optimism....but it ain't happening.

Saccopoo 09-25-2011 12:13 PM

I hope they play their collective asses off.

However, with the injuries to the Big Three, I don't have any expectations other than hope that the coaches keep these young guys focused and continue to learn and progress so that when we have a healthy and deeper team next season, with a substantially more forgiving schedule, that these guys are ready to get it done.

Guys like Bailey, Houston, Hudson, Asamoah, Lewis, Flowers, Carr, Belcher, Sheffield, Dorsey, Jackson need to keep working and learning and hopefully the coaching staff throws guys like Stanzi and Powe into the mix to get them up to NFL speed sooner rather than later. You don't learn to play the game on the practice squad.

This is a very young team, but has some talent. But there are some holes that won't be overcome this season, especially with the injuries to Charles, Moeaki and Berry.

Berry was our run defense. Moeaki was Cassel's safety valve. Charles was effectively the offense and made everyone on the line and Cassel look better than they had a right to last season.

Imagine Minnesota without Peterson, Pittsburgh without Polamalu and Dallas without Whitten, combine them with Cassel as your quarterback and then make them face the toughest schedule in the NFL and that's what you get from the Chiefs this season.

Go Chiefs! - but I don't hold any illusions that they aren't going to do anything but struggle mightly this season.

BossChief 09-25-2011 12:14 PM

Keep it close all year, guys.

That's all were asking for.

munkey 09-25-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 7938874)
I hope they play their collective asses off.

However, with the injuries to the Big Three, I don't have any expectations other than hope that the coaches keep these young guys focused and continue to learn and progress so that when we have a healthy and deeper team next season, with a substantially more forgiving schedule, that these guys are ready to get it done.

Guys like Bailey, Houston, Hudson, Asamoah, Lewis, Flowers, Carr, Belcher, Sheffield, Dorsey, Jackson need to keep working and learning and hopefully the coaching staff throws guys like Stanzi and Powe into the mix to get them up to NFL speed sooner rather than later. You don't learn to play the game on the practice squad.

This is a very young team, but has some talent. But there are some holes that won't be overcome this season, especially with the injuries to Charles, Moeaki and Berry.

Berry was our run defense. Moeaki was Cassel's safety valve. Charles was effectively the offense and made everyone on the line and Cassel look better than they had a right to last season.

Imagine Minnesota without Peterson, Pittsburgh without Polamalu and Dallas without Whitten, combine them with Cassel as your quarterback and then make them face the toughest schedule in the NFL and that's what you get from the Chiefs this season.

Go Chiefs! - but I don't hold any illusions that they aren't going to do anything but struggle mightly this season.

The only "weakness" on this team is the QB...I understand what your saying...it's just unfortunate the chiefs haven't tried to land a good QB be it draft or free agency....sad...and the hunts are going to pay for it...

Note to Clark: Dad's philosophy didn't work...why follow it?

Dante84 09-25-2011 12:35 PM

Hey Chris. **** you.

Ultra Peanut 09-25-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7938820)
**** you, maggot

emptyquote

HotRoute 09-25-2011 12:49 PM

How dare you root for your team!