ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT. The new Sonic commercials. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98716)

C-Mac 09-15-2004 08:38 PM

NFT. The new Sonic commercials.

I dont know who's writing the new ad campain for Sonic Drive In but I give them a 8 out of 10 so far. The actors work great together and the ads are very witty and scarily realistic.
I remember a Sonic memory when I had just gotten a Route 44 drink and went to roll up the window(crank type). The straw hit the roof and knocked the bottom clean out of it. What a sticky mess that was.

-"This burger is awesome,I'm going to tell all my friends"
"You just did"
-"Lets see I told you,
"Ya"
-and then theres.......uh.
.well.......uh................this burger sure tasks great"
"Ya, it does"
ROFL

I was trying to think of all of them:
-Brainfreeze
-Bet you cant say 5 times
-Tell all my friends
-Your making that drink sound

KcMizzou 09-15-2004 08:42 PM

I like the one where they're talking about the car hop. I don't remember exactly, but it went something like this...

"Hey dude, I think she likes you. You should talk to her."
"You think so?"
"Yeah. Talk to her."
"Ok"
(yells out the window) "HEY! I LIKE YOU TOO!!!"

2bikemike 09-15-2004 08:43 PM

We don't have Sonics here. My daughter loves going to Sonics when we are in a town with one. She likes Cherry limeaides? or something like that.

Rain Man 09-15-2004 08:46 PM

I like Sonic, but I don't like those commercials.

Bowser 09-15-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I like Sonic, but I don't like those commercials.

What he said.

KcMizzou 09-15-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike
We don't have Sonics here. My daughter loves going to Sonics when we are in a town with one. She likes Cherry limeaides? or something like that.

Yep.. they're awesome. Also, their breakfast burritoes are the best breakfast food you can find in a fast-food joint. And you can add jalepeno's to anything....

I have a weakness for Sonic.

2bikemike 09-15-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yep.. they're awesome. Also, their breakfast burritoes are the best breakfast food you can find in a fast-food joint. And you can add jalepeno's to anything....

I have a weakness for Sonic.

I love breakfast burritos. But I am not sure a fast food joint can stand up to Jilberto's taco shop.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-15-2004 08:53 PM

I get a route 44 sprite there practically every day. Good stuff. I get it for only 99 cents because I say I have a 99 cent sticker but I really don't. I'm not about to put any stickers on my car. They never ask to see it, I just tell them I got one and they charge me 99 cents.

Bill Lundberg 09-15-2004 08:55 PM

I make it a point to turn the channel everytime one of those commercials comes on...

C-Mac 09-15-2004 08:56 PM

Ditto on Sonic's breakfast burrito's, they are my favorite of all the fast fooders.

C-Mac 09-15-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike

No Sonics there????
Do live within the continental US?

Phobia 09-15-2004 08:58 PM

Who wants to see 2 dorks yucking it up in a car. Laurel and Hardy have just about played that schtick out....

C-Mac 09-15-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I like the one where they're talking about the car hop. I don't remember exactly, but it went something like this...

"Hey dude, I think she likes you. You should talk to her."
"You think so?"
"Yeah. Talk to her."
"Ok"
(yells out the window) "HEY! I LIKE YOU TOO!!!"

Haven't seen that one.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-15-2004 09:00 PM

FWIW, on the topic, those commercials are weird. Good place, though. Don't mind it at all.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-15-2004 09:06 PM

Last time I had a sticker on my car, it wasn't a very good thing. A friend of mine told me freshmen year in college that my hood was popped open, so I went in the car and popped it so I could shut it right, he went back behind it and shut it for me (it wasn't ever open), while at the same time, he put a bumper sticker that was bright rainbowed and in the backround, big, said, "Yeah, I'm gay. Got a problem?" I drove around for 2 days with that on. Noticed it when I got gas. Won't allow any stickers. Sick bastard.