ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What Does the "Buddy List" do? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=140347)

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:17 AM

as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.

badgirl 05-06-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
You shallow self centered twat. You really put Stumppy's feelings beneath your need to be entertained for a short moment and see that as our responsibility?

F**k off.

I don't put his feeling beneath anything, its been over for 7 months for gods sakes.

Phobia 05-06-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.

Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.

badgirl 05-06-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

thank you.

luv 05-06-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Is that what meth looks like? I've never seen it before. Kind of suprising since I was born and raised in meth central where everyone does it, huh?

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.

hey Phobs..i was impressed with your post elluding to that..Was one of the few posts on this thread that had any resemblance to adult behavior...

CHIEF4EVER 05-06-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.

Katipan 05-06-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

as soon as she behaves in any manner deserving of it

i love that its ok for her to call people names but its not ok to return it.

blueballs 05-06-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

both sides are getting something out of it
or they would simply use the ignore button

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER
Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.

did i say you had man?
its all good

its just a shame to see this ongoing epsiode of a cross between the Jerry Springer Show and Divorce Court...

badgirl 05-06-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan

Ok Sorry for all the namecalling, I was just trying to defend myself, whatelse could I do?

Oh and when I was talking to you last night, I didn't know it was you Mer, I hadn't been on before recently to know you had changed names.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

im asking this in all fairness...who did she call what?

is this something personal between you and her or are you just standing up for stumppy?

Katipan 05-06-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

im asking this in all fairness...who did she call what?

is this something personal between you and her or are you just standing up for stumppy?

she just apologized. i'm not here to do your homework.

go read her posts.

go read the thread.

jspchief 05-06-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

A lot of people have tried to explain it to her in every way imagineable through the course of several threads.

You seem to think she might listen to reason, but if she were the slightest bit reasonable she wouldn't like hanging out at a site that treats her like a cross between a dirty cookie and a punching bag.

FAX 05-06-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

did i say you had man?
its all good

its just a shame to see this ongoing epsiode of a cross between the Jerry Springer Show and Divorce Court...

I see it more like Freddie vs. Jason, Mr. ChiefsFire.

Except that there's one Freddie and gobs of Jasons.

FAX

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
Well I wouldnt care to leave really, but its kinda boring and its just hard not to get on here when its the only place I am familiar with the people and their personality. If you could recomment a site where its fun, I'd go to it and leave you all and (Stumppy) alone, any ideas.

WPI?

Sorry Phob! :p

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Shut up or you're next n00b.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

she just apologized. i'm not here to do your homework.

go read her posts.

go read the thread.

i have read every single page of this thread....what stands out in my mind is the last 20 pages or so of you guys berating her and her daughter...

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

did i say you had man?
its all good

Who invited Dr. Phil?! ;)

badgirl 05-06-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
<a href="http://chiefsplanet.com">WPI</a>?

Sorry Phob! :p

I joined yesterday.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Shut up or you're next n00b.

for what???

expressing an opinion???

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:28 AM

If you have read every single page, it means it must have been rather entertaining, huh?

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

for what???

expressing an opinion???

For encouraging her to stay. It's posts like this that make a twat like that think she's behaving in a reasonable manner.

badgirl 05-06-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

For encouraging her to stay. It's posts like this that make a twat like that think she's behaving in a reasonable manner.

If you were being slammed by everyone in what manner would you react?

Katipan 05-06-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

i have read every single page of this thread....what stands out in my mind is the last 20 pages or so of you guys berating her and her daughter...

Then just because you choose to not focus on facts doesn't mean they don't exist. Gee. I wonder what she did to instigate the last 20 pages that stick out so freshly in your mind.

Poor poor victims of the world.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

If you have read every single page, it means it must have been rather entertaining, huh?

yea

it actually has

but after reading it..badgirls coming off as the one whose getting the raw end of the deal,not stumppy..and think thats defeating the purpose of calling her all these names...

just an unbiased observation people......lay off me

FAX 05-06-2006 11:31 AM

Quote:

for what???

expressing an opinion???

This is no time for reasonableness, Mr. ChiefsFire. This is a knife fight.

Say something like, "Ms. badgirl, your twang is so big, Montana had to call a referendum to rename Big Hole National Park." Or, something like that.

FAX

Katipan 05-06-2006 11:32 AM

i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

You don't know me, all my friends love me. What you say means nothing to me, it doesn't bother me. I'd never be so low to stoop to calling someone names you sorry excuse for a human. [Tom Gash]

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

my gawd

if lil ole me can convince her to hang around here and take being called a twat and a methhead for two straight days...wow...i must have some magical powers...lemme go see if i can turn corn flakes into hundred dollar bills

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
This is no time for reasonableness, Mr. ChiefsFire. This is a knife fight.

Say something like, "Ms. badgirl, your twang is so big, Montana had to call a referendum to rename Big Hole National Park." Or, something like that.

FAX

Back to trying to help us N00bs (sp?), eh?

:)

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

First, I'm speaking about your behavior over the last year.

Second, I'd F**KING LEAVE.

Of course my life isn't a miserable cesspool of meth-heads and s**ty used cars.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:34 AM

Quote:

i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!

what?

have i done or said anything that would warrant you calling me or my family something?

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

yea

it actually has

but after reading it..badgirls coming off as the one whose getting the raw end of the deal,not stumppy..and think thats defeating the purpose of calling her all these names...

I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offensive to piss off this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offense to offend this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.

lurk...

im sure i have missed things...but hows it help the situation to keep laying it on her?

im outta line..i know

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

my gawd

if lil ole me can convince her to hang around here and take being called a twat and a methhead for two straight days...wow...i must have some magical powers...lemme go see if i can turn corn flakes into hundred dollar bills

Let me know if it works, I'll send you a couple of boxes of Special K! :D

Katipan 05-06-2006 11:38 AM

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

I'm not laying into you, just jokin' around. I've been laid into by a few people here before, but to take this kind of abuse, you have to have really done something stupid or offensive to piss off this many people. I think you may have missed some backstory.

You are correct. Beat-downs like this don't happen for no reason around here. To keep this many people's attention for this long you have to a first class POS.

FAX 05-06-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Not to mention having an abuse capacity of universal proportions.

I get the feeling that Ms. badgirl's abuse overload meter is still well into the green.

FAX

FAX 05-06-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

lurk...

im sure i have missed things...but hows it help the situation to keep laying it on her?

im outta line..i know

You're not out of line, Mr. ChiefsFire. Not at all. Just not in the flow, yet.

Try this, write a post comparing Ms. badgirl's cooter with a large, disgusting object. Like, say, a giant vulture bung hole. That may loosen you up a little.

FAX

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:41 AM

Quote:

lurk...

im outta line..i know

Never said you were outta line. D enise takes a shitload of abuse here, and I've called people out on it before. I don't treat her the way most do, but I after reading her posts for a few years, I can understand it. Compared to D enise, this board LOVES badgirl. The difference is, D enise still posts intelligent information sometimes (even if from an offensive view), badgirl does not.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

Try this, write a post comparing Ms. badgirl's cooter with a large, disgusting object. Like, say, a giant vulture bung hole. That may loosen you up a little.

FAX

so uh...do you have firsthand knowledge that her cooch is this large?

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

1. Times like these are not for the timid. When staring pure meth-addicted, herp-afflicted evil in the face you go all in or it eats you alive.

2. Don't be ridiculous. No vulture in the world could have a hole that big. Now, maybe some vultures flew in there looking for the rancid carcass and are still flying around.

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX

FAX

Talk to Luv, I think she's got the flow.

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

ROFL

I'm still waiting to see the photographic evidence of the bikers with dildos. I haven't eaten in 2 hours, and have some pepto on hand just in case!

jspchief 05-06-2006 11:47 AM

Quote:

The one thing I absolutely do not need from my football BB is intimate knowledge of flow schedules of the female posters.

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:48 AM

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a thread about forum board features reach 400 posts like this one may do. If listo weren't a donkey fan he'd deserve a "Skip Towne 100 Post Award". Since he's a donk, I think a 2 day ban might be more fitting.

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Never said you were outta line. D enise takes a shitload of abuse here, and I've called people out on it before. I don't treat her the way most do, but I after reading her posts for a few years, I can understand it. Compared to D enise, this board LOVES badgirl. The difference is, D enise still posts intelligent information sometimes (even if from an offensive view), badgirl does not.

Just let me know before you guys break out in a chorus of Kumbaya.

Bwana 05-06-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

The planet don't know you, NOW THATS HOW THE SCREW YOU LIST WORKS

Oh no you didn't! :shake:

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
The one thing I absolutely do not need from my football BB is intimate knowledge of flow schedules of the female posters.

yep

gives a new meaning to the term "Crimson Tide"

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

hahahahahaha

Someone ought to add Luv to the CP calendar! Maybe stumpy would have survived a little longer having such a usefull tool as that? :)

luv 05-06-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

LOL...

One more friggin' day. Men have no idea, Even if women do bitch alot. I'm usually on a week emotional long roller coaster for no reason. And to be on a diet and crave the foods (well, chocolate anyway) you know you can't have makes it even worse. Okay, enough whining (for now).

FAX 05-06-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Heck no, Mr. ChiefsFire. I don't know Ms. badgirl and have never investigated the dimensions of her womanly treasures nor do I know of anyone who has.

You appear to be a rational, thoughtful, and considerate person, Mr. ChiefsFire. So let's try this, "Ms. badgirl, although I don't know you and have no idea if this is true or not, or why I care, but your minge smells like mustard."

FAX

unlurking 05-06-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Just let me know before you guys break out in a chorus of Kumbaya.

Ouch, now I remember why I don't like you, you hurtful bastard. :p

luv 05-06-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

No, but people love to read threads about how long it takes them to drop a load. :rolleyes:

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Heck no, Mr. ChiefsFire. I don't know Ms. badgirl and have never investigated the dimensions of her womanly treasures nor do I know of anyone who has.

You appear to be a rational, thoughtful, and considerate person, Mr. ChiefsFire. So let's try this, "Ms. badgirl, although I don't know you and have no idea if this is true or not, or why I care, but your minge smells like mustard."

FAX

by george i think youve got it!!!

burt 05-06-2006 11:52 AM

Quote:

I can handle a female stalker. In fact, that might be kinda interesting. It's no fun at all to hear a dude breathing heavily through the phone. That dude was one crazy psycho.

How many times MUST I apologize!!!!???????

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
No, but people love to read threads about how long it takes them to drop a load. :rolleyes:

Do NOT diss the poop thread or you'll be next.

Simplex3 05-06-2006 11:55 AM

I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.

luv 05-06-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Do NOT diss the poop thread or you'll be next.

Okay, should I have said men puking on strippers?

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.

thats a valid point Delt...i did treat Mer with disrespect and i for that i am sorry

i have learned a lesson and for that i am thankful

luv 05-06-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?

I'm getting myself motivated to finish cleaning. Wanna come over, vacuum, dust, and scrub my tub? You could take the trash out to the dumpster too, since you're such a dear. :p

Iowanian 05-06-2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

I think it would be neat if she jumped off a building and impaled her pussy onto a metal spike fence.
?

Actually, I already covered this topic. She could jump off the building extend the Batwings on her dickholster and hanglide safely to the ground like a flying squirrel.

I've been impressed by them being tied in a knot before, so this feat of hers is just awe inspiring.

You want to know what the buddy list does?
It obviously makes some men and women call each other more filthy names than it takes most people to accumulate in 20 years of bad marraige.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 12:00 PM

Quote:

It couldn't be that someone in this thread pulled you pants down and embarassed you in same manner in the past and you're bitter. I thought you quit the internet anyway.

well...since you asked..

i dealt with a difficult time in my life when that all took place and have since handled it and feel now that i am a better person

i deserve to be put down for what happened on those days and i am more than ready to face the fire..

open up on me..put me down

Simplex3 05-06-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Okay, should I have said men puking on strippers?

Yeah, you can go after that all you want.

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Should I do a search?

if you want....

as my previous post stated...the last few months have been positive..that may sound like an excuse but oh well....if will make everything right between us....go right ahead

jspchief 05-06-2006 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Speaking of which, I need to go make some bears...

http://www.enexgee.net/pics/gif/1099pooh.gif

luv 05-06-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Iowanian 05-06-2006 12:06 PM

Quote:

I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.

She threw down this gauntlet a couple of months ago when she started the whole "my new boyfriend has a GIANT cocknbaows and punishes me with it for hours and hours" thread to dig in the knife.

Fug her.

Simplex3 05-06-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Did that already this morning. It was a little grueling, but afterwards I felt much, much better. Probably lost a couple of pounds but I didn't weigh myself to be sure. I did have to assist it on it's exit from my house, however.

jspchief 05-06-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.

http://www.enexgee.net/pics/gif/owned.gif

luv 05-06-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Did that already this morning. It was a little grueling, but afterwards I felt much, much better. Probably lost a couple of pounds but I didn't weigh myself to be sure. I did have to assist it on it's exit from my house, however.

A good fight, night people being on during the day, poop, thread wrecking....I think you were right. This is like the Twilight Zone or something.

Katipan 05-06-2006 12:09 PM

hahaahahaha

We on our way to ya neighborhood
The reason why we comin' is understood
Me and my girls we down to ride
So when you hear us pull up bring ya butt outside
And if you try to call ya cousin and nem
Don't forget that I got some of dem
'Bout to go real hard 'bout to swang dem thangs
'Bout to feel elbows all in ya brain

Calcountry 05-06-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Are we talking about Stumpy?

ChiefsFire 05-06-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.

well thats too bad

because im normally the voice of reason in the fight til the woman does catch the elbow then i tend to end up waistdeep in the dispute

say the wrong thing,push the wrong person...its never a good outcome..ive learned

SPchief 05-06-2006 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
A good fight, night people being on during the day, poop, thread wrecking....I think you were right. This is like the Twilight Zone or something.

Well it is the weekend, in the offseason.

Calcountry 05-06-2006 12:13 PM

Quote:

Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.

ROFL with the ...ic being obscured from time to time.

SPchief 05-06-2006 12:14 PM

I thought it might be a slow weekend on the planet when they banned COchief because he was this weeks entertainment. But I was wrong, this thread is funny as hell

Simplex3 05-06-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief
I thought it might be a slow weekend on the planet when they banned COchief because he was this weeks entertainment. But I was wrong, this thread is funny as hell

I'm a little disappointed, I think she left. Oh well.

Iowanian 05-06-2006 12:17 PM

It all boils down to badgranny being here to bother her ex. She posted threads that could have no other reasoning behind them. I don't see you questioning her carnal knowledge of the "needledick" she indicates I'm writing this post with....

do what you need to do, but I think you'd be wise to look into the history that lead up to last nights exercise in fisting.