ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Interested in Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269366)

htismaqe 01-27-2013 11:51 AM

People need to understand this:

There's NO REASON for the Raiders to leak this if they're looking to trade.

Why would anybody wanting Geno trade with the Raiders if they want GENO?

Think for a minute.

Then you'll realize that this came FROM JACKSONVILLE.

tony77 01-27-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9354768)
I'd rather find out if he is going be good or not with the Chiefs than the ****tard raitards. We deserve the #1pick to be the best QB in the draft and looks like that is Geno Smith. The only reason any one not to like Geno Smith is if they are racist or coward.

I never said I did not like him Pedro. You ASSumed that. Hes just not worth all the hype. Black or white PERIOD. So you can shove your racism talk.

O.city 01-27-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355044)
75% of the time he took a linemen. You guys need to be ready for that because that is the most likely scenario.

Cause he already had a qb you piece of trash

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

75% of the time he took a linemen. You guys need to be ready for that because that is the most likely scenario.

75% of the time he took a lineman because he already had an All-Pro at the QB position.

I'm totally prepared for this scenario where he drafts the future All-Pro QB in his first year with the Chiefs and then looks to support him in subsequent drafts.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9355032)
Everybody here needs to make a mental note of this. We must start getting our picks right and should expect the Raiders to. The anti has gone up.

I have been a Raider fan since alot of people here have been alive, I can tell you it's not going to be the same ole same ole The Raiders have had the last 10 years .. Now I am not going to say something stupid like a 4-12 team is going to be a playoff contender next year but this team will be improving...

Raiders have some more whacked out contracts to get rid of, once that happens, the Raiders will start bringing in football players instead of Drama players...

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355041)
I hope the chiefs pas on geno, he goes to Oakland and becomes a hof'er. After all I've heard this offseason, the chiefs fan base deserves exactly what the want. Shit at the qb spot

**** this franchise

I'm with you, lets draft LT. Let Geno go to Oakland and give these focktard fans a taste of hell.

If anyone reading this wants to draft LT at #1, stop what your doing and go play in traffic.

O.city 01-27-2013 11:56 AM

Fans want to bargain shop for a franchise qb and not be risky

**** them

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355054)
I have been a Raider fan since alot of people here have been alive, I can tell you it's not going to be the same ole same ole The Raiders have had the last 10 years .. Now I am not going to say something stupid like a 4-12 team is going to be a playoff contender next year but this team will be improving...

Raiders have some more whacked out contracts to get rid of, once that happens, the Raiders will start bringing in football players instead of Drama players...

Good.

The AFC West needs to return to dominance. Football is better when this division is better. There's a history to this division that only the NFC East and NFC North can match. This is/was the premier division in the AFC and needs to be there again.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Was waiting to see who didnt catch the first pick Reid took...lol

milkman 01-27-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9355053)
75% of the time he took a lineman because he already had an All-Pro at the QB position.

I'm totally prepared for this scenario where he drafts the future All-Pro QB in his first year with the Chiefs and then looks to support him in subsequent drafts.

100% of the time that he had a top 5 pick and needed a QB, he drafted a QB.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9355061)
Fans want to bargain shop for a franchise qb and not be risky

**** them

agreed, the same people that supported flying banners to bench Cassel now want Alex Smith...

I hope Alex Smith comes here and infects all the truefans with aids

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355065)
100% of the time that he had a top 5 pick and needed a QB, he drafted a QB.

womp womp :thumb:

htismaqe 01-27-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9355053)

Bob lives in a fantasy world. Don't bother.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9355062)
Good.

The AFC West needs to return to dominance. Football is better when this division is better. There's a history to this division that only the NFC East and NFC North can match. This is/was the premier division in the AFC and needs to be there again.

it has been shitty for far too long...

TEX 01-27-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Good.

I so agree. I really don't hate any of the teams anymore because they all SUCK except Denver. I don't even hate Denver anymore because what's the point? When there is real competition (not to see who sucks worse), then the rivalries mean a hell of a lot more and it becomes FUN!

Coogs 01-27-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Good.

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

LOL, forget that he started off his time there with a top 3 pick and took a QB. No since paying any attention to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355047)
People need to understand this:

There's NO REASON for the Raiders to leak this if they're looking to trade.

Why would anybody wanting Geno trade with the Raiders if they want GENO?

Think for a minute.

Then you'll realize that this came FROM JACKSONVILLE.

Pretty much. This came from Jacksonville.

BigRedChief 01-27-2013 12:11 PM

I hope a lot of teams want him, that he moves up the draft boards on all teams. It makes us way more likely to pick him.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:11 PM

I don't understand, why would it make more sense for it to be coming from Jacksonville? No one actually thinks the Jaguars want to take a QB in the first round.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 12:13 PM

Jackson may offer you Gabbart + another pick for the 1st...

silver5liter 01-27-2013 12:13 PM

Raiders fans are dumb. Just search geno smith in Twitter and you find a hand full saying they already have him in terrel pryor. :facepalm:

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355098)
Jackson may offer you Gabbart + another pick for the 1st...

What Jackson are you referring to?

milkman 01-27-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355093)
I don't understand, why would it make more sense for it to be coming from Jacksonville? No one actually thinks the Jaguars want to take a QB in the first round.

A team behind the Raiders with interest in Geno might trade up to J-Ville to take him ahead of the Raiders if they believe the rumor.

I believe it's also possible for the Raiders to be putting this out there in hopes that someone will jump them to take Geno, because they might be concerned that the Jags are targeting their guy.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355101)
What Jackson are you referring to?

Jacksonville sorry

WildTurkey 01-27-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

It has nothing to do with JAX wanting a qb. It's an attempt to make qb hungry teams believe that OAK wants one and that to get Geno any other team that wants him would have to trade to the 2 spot to get him.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9355108)
It has nothing to do with JAX wanting a qb. It's an attempt to make qb hungry teams believe that OAK wants one and that to get Geno any other team that wants him would have to trade to the 2 spot to get him.

Well in that case, I hope it works. But if for some reason the Chiefs did pass on Geno, I can't imagine Jacksonville doing it also. Unless we got a first for next year. And I don't see many teams doing that for Geno.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Because they're trying to get anyone who may want Geno to try and leap frog Oakland by trading with them.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9355116)
Because they're trying to get anyone who may want Geno to try and leap frog Oakland by trading with them.

Yea I had a momentary brain lapse. I was thinking Oakland was ahead of us for a second.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355103)

I believe it's also possible for the Raiders to be putting this out there in hopes that someone will jump them to take Geno, because they might be concerned that the Jags are targeting their guy.

Good point.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355118)
Yea I had a momentary brain lapse. I was thinking Oakland was ahead of us for a second.

Who do you want for Jacksonville?

1ChiefsDan 01-27-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9354633)
Are you still here? It's time to finish him off men.

Guys, leave Tony alone. It's not his fault he suffered oxygen deprivation at birth.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9355125)
Who do you want for Jacksonville?

Star or Moore. Possibly Dion Jordan if he steps up in the proday and combine.

Alot of other Jags fans want Werner because they think he has a higher ceiling than Damontre, but I don't personally see it. Bradley was asked about the QB situation and what type of QB he would like. And from the sound of it, I think he wants another Russell Wilson like player. And that to me would be Tajh Boyd. So I wouldn't be opposed to trading down to help get him next year.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 12:38 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBovrJHCcAA_8on.jpg:large

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355131)

Alot of other Jags fans want Werner because they think he has a higher ceiling than Damontre, but I don't personally see it. Bradley was asked about the QB situation and what type of QB he would like. And from the sound of it, I think he wants another Russell Wilson like player. And that to me would be Tajh Boyd. So I wouldn't be opposed to trading down to help get him next year.

I think Werner's ceiling is John Abraham. They are very similar in size, speed, experience and drive at the same stage. Werner can just take over a game when he's on, but can also disappear for periods.

Moore is a difficult guy to figure out. He's a bit of a tweener and he doesn't look like he's got that instinctiveness in his game right now. However, he plays hard, is very athletic and as such, makes a lot of plays from behind that are actually pretty impressive plays. I don't know if he'll be able to do that at the next level though.

I think that Moore, Mingo and Jordan are all the same guy. Very similar games, athleticism and size. I think all will be good pros.

If I was Jacksonville, I'd go with Werner in the first and then Nassib in the second.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 12:55 PM

Nassib is a reach with the 33rd pick in my opinion. The kid looks lost when he is pressured and has some serious accuracy issues. We already have a QB who is very young and still needs to develop. The only QB I could see us taking really, would be Dysert in like the third.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

boy, you sure are stuck on the "next year" bit, aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

tony77 01-27-2013 01:06 PM

Statistics

Regular season and postseason
[hide]Geno Smith WVU Passing Stats
Season Games Comp-Att Yards Comp % TD INT
2009 5 32–49 309 65.3% 1 1
2010 13 241–372 2763 64.8% 24 7
2011 13 346–526 4385 65.8% 31 7
2012 13 369–518 4205 71.2% 42 6
Total 44 988–1465 11662 67.4% 98 21

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355216)
boy, you sure are stuck on the "next year" bit, aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

You realize we are talking about the Jaguars right? He asked me what I think the Jaguars will do.

Go home you're drunk.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355234)
You realize we are talking about the Jaguars right? He asked me what I think the Jaguars will do.

Go home you're drunk.

Bridgewater
Boyd
Murray (who is also going to be an old fart, btw)

Yeah, nice QB draft class, asshole

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355205)
Nassib is a reach with the 33rd pick in my opinion. The kid looks lost when he is pressured and has some serious accuracy issues. We already have a QB who is very young and still needs to develop. The only QB I could see us taking really, would be Dysert in like the third.

I'd agree with all that, but Nassib does give you a bit more mobility than Gabbert and has put up some prodigious numbers at Syracuse. I think that he's a reach beyond the third, but QB's are going a lot earlier than they probably should the past couple of years and 2013 won't be an exception.

He might even make it into the first when everything is said and done.

And I think Chad Henne is a myth.

They need another QB and will most likely look to the position earlier rather than later. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like EJ Manuel is considered for their second rounder either.

Nassib or Manuel, if still on the board, will get a serious look if they get their pass rusher (which the Jags desperately need) in the first. Though they might go best OLB as well at the top. Someone like K State's Arthur Brown would help them immensely. Werner and Brown, then Manuel at the top of the third would be a nice scenario for the Jags.

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355239)
Bridgewater
Boyd
Murray (who is also going to be an old fart, btw)

Yeah, nice QB draft class, asshole

Yea, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being an internet gangster.

And the problem with us needing a QB, is that we were also towards the bottom of the NFL in virtually every other category. Our O-Line and entire defense is abysmal. I see us going for a CB with the 33rd so Rashean Mathis can retire into the distance.

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355234)

Go home you're drunk.

you keep waiting for "next year". Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355256)
you keep waiting for "next year". Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea...no idea what you are talking about either. I am a jags fan and he asked me about who I think the jags will pick.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

If the RAIDERS want Geno, a team is going to have to trade IN FRONT OF THEM to get him, not WITH them.

The Jaguars don't want a QB but you can bet your ass they'd love to get a ****ing HAUL like the Rams got last year to trade down.

If the Raiders want Geno, anybody else that wants him is going to have to trade with the Jags.

Cmd'r&Chief 01-27-2013 01:28 PM

This whole thread is shenanigans. If the Chiefs don't draft Geno, Jaguars will. Geno will not be a Raider

htismaqe 01-27-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

I'd much rather have Moore than Werner.

And Tajh Boyd is not Russell Wilson.

One has pinpoint accuracy, the other has...well...

SAUTO 01-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355259)
Yea...no idea what you are talking about either. I am a jags fan and he asked me about who I think the jags will pick.

Well you are a ****ing idiot then.

I made a comment of your use of "next year" all the ****ing time.

you said I was drunk, which made no sense.

I'm telling you "next year"never comes.

Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355264)
If the RAIDERS want Geno, a team is going to have to trade IN FRONT OF THEM to get him, not WITH them.

The Jaguars don't want a QB but you can bet your ass they'd love to get a ****ing HAUL like the Rams got last year to trade down.

If the Raiders want Geno, anybody else that wants him is going to have to trade with the Jags.

If the Raiders want Geno, they can suck it, because the Chiefs are drafting him. The rest of these dipshits can fight it out for Barkley and Glennon and Wilson and Nassib. Geno is going to be a Chief.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355247)
Yea, I have no idea what you are talking about. Stop being an internet gangster.

You said next year's QB class is going to be really good.

It's not. It has the potential to be worse than 2010.

Setsuna 01-27-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355285)
You said next year's QB class is going to be really good.

It's not. It has the potential to be worse than 2010.

Don't tell him that. He exemplifies that whole Jags board. Scared as shit to draft a QB at all. It's defeatist and stupid.

Chiefaholic 01-27-2013 02:08 PM

I'm on the Geno or Bust bandwagon right now. This team has been plagued by terrible QB play with the exception of a few years of Montana and Green. Anybody who says QB isn't out biggest team need by a wide margin doesn't understand the game, or doesn't actually watch Chiefs football. We just witnessed the worst season in franchise history and the fans need to be shown that the franchise wants to get better NOW, even if Geno has questionable traits we don't know about. If Dorsey drafts Geno and flops, then I'm OK with it, because I know they made an attempt to improve the most glaring need on this franchise. This team has to try and try again till they get it right. Once a franchise QB is in place, then build the offense around his strengths. From that point, Dorsey can stay loyal to his draft board and take BPA in every round.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9355325)
Don't tell him that. He exemplifies that whole Jags board. Scared as shit to draft a QB at all. It's defeatist and stupid.

There is no QB in the draft worth a #3 pick much less the #1

We need a pass rusher first , Our running game will be fine now that the zbs shit is gone and we are going back to the pbs .

We are weak at CB so a pass rusher is essential to limiting a QB time to throw the ball.

Raiders will not take a QB with their first pick

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355386)

:spock:

Who is worth the #1 then?

HotCarl 01-27-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355386)

I don't think there is a QB in this draft who would be a top 10 pick most years.

Some years there are good QB classes. Some years there are David Carr / Joey Harrington classes.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9355419)
I don't think there is a QB in this draft who would be a top 10 pick most years.

Some years there are good QB classes. Some years there are David Carr / Joey Harrington classes.

Oh there will be some gems to be had but they will have to be found in this draft.

Chiefaholic 01-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355428)
Oh there will be some gems to be had but they will have to be found in this draft.

Sometimes you HAVE to draft based upon need rather than BPA in the Chiefs scenario.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Where was RG3 rated this time last year?

IT IS WAY TOO SOON TO KNOW WHO IS GOING WHERE

Nightfyre 01-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

This is such a hot steaming pile of dogshit.

2011 NFL Draft:
1) Cam Newton
8) Jake Locker
10) Blaine Gabbert
12) Christian Ponder

2012 NFL Draft:
1) Andrew Luck
2) Robert Griffin III
8) Ryan Tannehill

Geno Smith would be the number two QB in 2011 and the number three QB in 2012 and absolutely would have been drafted top 10 both years.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9355432)
Sometimes you HAVE to draft based upon need rather than BPA in the Chiefs scenario.

Oh I agree... But do the Chiefs really need a QB more than any other need on this team.... Thats the question

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355452)
Oh I agree... But do the Chiefs really need a QB more than any other need on this team.... Thats the question

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9355458)

You can post this shit all you want but just because this forum has a hard-on for a qb does not mean that is the direction Andy Reid wants to go right now...

The_Doctor10 01-27-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

It's the question the way 'is the sky blue?' Is the question. Of course it ****ing is, and of course they ****ing do.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355462)
You can post this shit all you want but just because this forum has a hard-on for a qb does not mean that is the direction Andy Reid wants to go right now...

You saw the shit QB play the Chiefs had, right?

How could ANY football fan with an ounce of football knowledge, not know they need a QB more than any other position?

My 'spock' emoticon was in response to your reeruned comment, not what Reid is going to do.

Easy 6 01-27-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9354579)
Tequila is the most disgusting of all consumable liquids

Only the cheap stuff like Cuervo, real agave brands like Patron or Cabo are actually quite smooth and tolerable.

Brock 01-27-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

The ****?

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:11 PM

Guys, he's a Raider fan AND a troll.

And he agrees with BlackBob.

What does that tell you?

Lex Luthor 01-27-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

You're looking at it completely wrong. It doesn't really matter that Mel Kiper and Todd McShay think there's no quarterback in this draft who's worth a top 10 pick or a #1 overall pick. I guarantee you there is one. The trick is to figure out who it is, and then to draft him. When you have the #1 overall pick, no team can take him away from you. That's a rare luxury.

The franchise quarterbacks listed below weren't considered good enough to be top 10 picks when they came out of college:

Brady - 6th round
Flacco - 18th overall
Roethlisberger - 11th overall
Aaron Rodgers -24th overall
Drew Brees - 32nd overall
Colin Kaepernick - 2nd round (36th overall)
Russell Wilson - 3rd round (75th overall)

Are you going to tell me that guys like Brady, Roethlisberger and Rogers weren't REALLY worth a #1 overall pick when they came out?

The fact that they were drafted so low doesn't mean they weren't good enough to be a top 10 pick. All it means is that the evaluation process is very imprecise and it's difficult to get it exactly right.

A team that drafted any of the guys listed above would NOT have wasted its #1 overall pick, no matter what guys like Kiper and McShay think.

That's the point. It's up to John Dorsey and Andy Reid to figure out who the best quarterback is in this draft, and then DRAFT HIM. It doesn't matter that you have to use the #1 overall pick to get him.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:26 PM

Come on man, Aaron Rodgers went 24th overall.

Why in the world would you give up all that VALUE by drafting him #1?

mlyonsd 01-27-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

What position do we have a bigger need at?

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9355549)
What position do we have a bigger need at?

Seriously, I do not know... You guys were 2-14 and we were 4-12 , neither one of us are 1 player away

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9355562)
Seriously, I do not know... You guys were 2-14 and we were 4-12 , neither one of us are 1 player away

Who said that?

RealSNR 01-27-2013 03:50 PM

Setsuna > B14ckmon > Cassel

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355576)

Don't be mad because you've been here a decade and get made to look stupid by the new guy.

No one is forcing you to post like a uneducated inner city youth.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-27-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9355576)

Am I the only one that pictures Sandusksuna as the guy in the Old Spice commercials?

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355272)
Well you are a ****ing idiot then.

I made a comment of your use of "next year" all the ****ing time.

you said I was drunk, which made no sense.

I'm telling you "next year"never comes.

Go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

I was talking about the Jaguars taking a QB next year, sherlock. We do not have the #1 pick. I never said anything about "next year" when talking about the Chiefs.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355586)
Don't be mad because you've been here a decade and get made to look stupid by the new guy.

No one is forcing you to post like a uneducated inner city youth.

That's racist!

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355602)
That's racist!

There are white people who live in the inner city.

Your assumption was racist though.

htismaqe 01-27-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355609)
There are white people who live in the inner city.

Your assumption was racist though.

It's a long-standing joke on this forum. :facepalm:

SAUTO 01-27-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9355593)
I was talking about the Jaguars taking a QB next year, sherlock. We do not have the #1 pick. I never said anything about "next year" when talking about the Chiefs.

I never said you said it in reference to the chiefs dumbass.

kindly go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 01-27-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9355627)
It's a long-standing joke on this forum. :facepalm:

I know you were joking, but if I didn't clarify I would have got torched. This forum is one big Mob-Hate Circle Jerk

http://rebloggingdonk.com/wp-content...ats-racist.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9355633)
I never said you said it in reference to the chiefs dumbass.

kindly go **** yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

...So you are mad about me saying the Jaguars should wait until next year to get a QB in the draft? What? We just drafted one two years ago.