ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Make Your Predictions... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=144506)

listopencil 07-28-2006 05:44 PM

Make Your Predictions...

What's going to be worse this year, our D-Line without Pryce or your O-Line without Roaf? And when we play each other will both lines just kind of slam together ineptly wondering what to do next?

chiefs4me 07-28-2006 07:17 PM

everybody else pretty much ignored you, but I won't....the answer..donkey's suck!!

calm down..j/k or maybe NOT..

tk13 07-28-2006 07:20 PM

That'd have to be your line, easily. You guys have done a decent enough job with all the Browns castoffs but we still have three legitimate Pro Bowl caliber players on the line. I don't think the Broncos d-line has that many.

Always a Chief fan 07-28-2006 07:30 PM

Hell I don't know now. But I do know I hate the friggen Donkeys!

MGRS13 07-28-2006 08:17 PM

No one on the denver d line is even in the same league as Roaf so the loss of Roaf is far worse then the loss of Pryce. Roaf is a first ballot hall of famer Pryce probably couldn't find Ohio on a map.

listopencil 07-28-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
everybody else pretty much ignored you, but I won't....

Actually, I'd rather you ignored me.

chiefs4me 07-28-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil
Actually, I'd rather you ignored me.

heh..no problem

listopencil 07-28-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
That'd have to be your line, easily. You guys have done a decent enough job with all the Browns castoffs but we still have three legitimate Pro Bowl caliber players on the line. I don't think the Broncos d-line has that many.

I don't know, losing an OT is a big deal for an O-Line. Really screws up the chemistry. I think you guys went on a massive run a while back of having all of your starters on the line play together for a very long stretch of games and that's one of the things that helped your O-Line get so good. That's toast now. We just showed the NFL last year that you can hobble together a D-Line. Our problem was getting our hands on the QB, we did generate pressure and stuffed the run.

listopencil 07-28-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Always a Chief fan
Hell I don't know now. But I do know I hate the friggen Donkeys!

Good. Glad to hear it. They hate you too.

listopencil 07-28-2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGRS13
No one on the denver d line is even in the same league as Roaf so the loss of Roaf is far worse then the loss of Pryce. Roaf is a first ballot hall of famer Pryce probably couldn't find Ohio on a map.

So you agree with me. Does that make you feel dirty inside?

listopencil 08-18-2006 09:42 PM

Anybody else care to chime in?

hypersensitiveZO6 08-18-2006 09:47 PM

The matchup will be similar to the Texans/Titans last year.

jspchief 08-18-2006 10:13 PM

Bigger loss is Roaf, hands down. Besides the differing value of the position, Pryce was over-rated.

rad 08-18-2006 10:33 PM

Didn't one of the Browns castoff DT's get hurt recently?

listopencil 08-19-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad
Didn't one of the Browns castoff DT's get hurt recently?

Two guys, I think. Warren dislocated his toe and an other guy hurt something. They should be back for the opener.