ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SOC - Proud of you guys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266796)

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9132795)
This can't be said enough! Time for KC and Oakland to get their crap together. Some of the Faid fans here seem to think they are on the right track, but... :shrug:

Honestly ... I do feel that KC is closer, it's the QB as you all know very well. QB and a few upgrades and this thing can be consistently competitive again. Oakland - I dunno, I think Palmer can last and be productive, but they have a handful of upgrade needs that they may not be able to pull off in one offseason, but it could happen.

SD - I just don't have the same feeling with them, but they're not far off either - need a new coach, and they are paying the price for letting guys like Sproles and VJ get away.

NJChiefsFan 11-19-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132578)

Side Note --- with next week being Denver @ KC, will things be like the CIN game? Or, do you think it will be more "anti-Denver" than "SOC" like this past week?

Its bigger than rivals right now. SOC will come first.

Zebedee DuBois 11-19-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9132599)
The only way that Denver doesn't win that game, is if they don't show up.

and they would still have a decent chance if Cassel is throwing.

MagicHef 11-19-2012 09:58 AM

The movement has been pretty cool to watch. I can't imagine anything similar happening in SD (fans don't care enough) or OAK (fans are certain the Raiders are the best no matter the evidence to the contrary).

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9132902)
The movement has been pretty cool to watch. I can't imagine anything similar happening in SD (fans don't care enough) or OAK (fans are certain the Raiders are the best no matter the evidence to the contrary).

Exactly... it's cool because it's one of those very rare times when the fan base rises up to say "we're not happy by any means and we're tired of it". I think there may be a half dozen fan bases that could pull it off. KC fans are diehard freaks of nature... so, it's great to see this happening, and hopefully it pays off. I'd love nothing more than to see KC rise up to 10 wins the next however many years, finishing a close 2nd place to Denver each season. :p

In58men 11-19-2012 10:04 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/20/uhe4u5e8.jpg

Bewbies 11-19-2012 10:07 AM

I too can't wait for every AFCW team to be great. The pressure of each game makes them so much more fun...

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 10:15 AM

Now that you guys have been 'noticed' ... time to keep your foot on the gas and don't let up. Nothing has been achieved yet, your voices are being heard - now make the impact. Good luck!

htismaqe 11-19-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132971)
Now that you guys have been 'noticed' ... time to keep your foot on the gas and don't let up. Nothing has been achieved yet, your voices are being heard - now make the impact. Good luck!

:thumb:

O.city 11-19-2012 10:30 AM

it's to the point where it isn't even fun to trash division rivals verbally anymore, whats the point kinda thing.

Thanks for the recognition MHM.

Need to get it back to the old days, where we all hated each other with the fire of 1000 suns.

kysirsoze 11-19-2012 10:32 AM

Jeez. Let's just rename this thread the ***Official Mile High Mania Rep Whoring Thread***

:p

Mile High Mania 11-19-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 9133026)
Jeez. Let's just rename this thread the ***Official Mile High Mania Rep Whoring Thread***

:p

:evil: I just think it's a cool thing... like I said, I'd love to be able to boast a bit about the season Denver is having and, it's freaking DEN@KC week... and there's just absolutely no heat whatsoever about the game. This is not good for football.

ghak99 11-19-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132913)
Exactly... it's cool because it's one of those very rare times when the fan base rises up to say "we're not happy by any means and we're tired of it". I think there may be a half dozen fan bases that could pull it off. KC fans are diehard freaks of nature... so, it's great to see this happening, and hopefully it pays off. I'd love nothing more than to see KC rise up to 10 wins the next however many years, finishing a close 2nd place to Denver each season. :p

Ya, right on, you're right, me too, shit... hell no, **** off donk.

keg in kc 11-19-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 9132578)
Side Note --- with next week being Denver @ KC, will things be like the CIN game? Or, do you think it will be more "anti-Denver" than "SOC" like this past week?

I'm guessing it'll be like last week. I know speaking for myself, my parents are in town for Thanksgiving, and offered to go, but I told them I didn't want to support the front office by paying for tickets or food or parking or anything else. And I'm somebody who in the past has gone to Arrowhead every chance I've had. And if I did go, I'd wear black.

Fat Elvis 11-19-2012 11:30 AM

Maybe this is one of the next steps: Getting fans of other teams to spread the SOC word.

It is no fun for anyone when a team sucks as bad as we do.

Do you think any of the folks in Denver would hold up "Fire Pioli" signs at the KC/Denver game when we play you in Mile High?

Maybe we could get jwhit to talk to some Donkey fans at the KC game and have them pile on the SOC bandwagon. This isn't just about KC, I don't think.

The bottom line is this: Piloi not only needs to be out of KC, he needs to be out of the NFL-period. I wouldn't even wish this guy on the Faiders.

It is one thing to be a bad GM, it is a whole other level when the GM is as overtly hostile to the fan base as Pioli has been.