ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rams hold the key to Chiefs trade-down. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=226816)

Frankie 04-20-2010 01:48 PM

Rams hold the key to Chiefs trade-down.

IMO.

Do you guys think there's a chance St Louis will not pick Bradford at 1? If they don't, our 5th position becomes very valuable to teams like Cleveland, Seattle and San Fran. The latter two have two firsts each. :hmmm: I would not mind seeing those three in a Bradford sweepstake competing for our 5. Possibly even the Jax.

If this has already been discussed, I have not seen it. So there!

CupidStunt 04-20-2010 01:54 PM

We'd be wise to take a very good deal and not push for an epic deal. Teams won't fear the Seahawks taking Bradford IMO. Certainly worth a roll of the dice.

Coogs 04-20-2010 01:55 PM

They were discussing this last night on Total Access. One of them suggested that if Bradford lasted until 5, that the Chiefs should just turn in the card, and forget dealing for more draft picks.

Deberg_1990 04-20-2010 01:57 PM

:facepalm:

The Rams are taking Bradford...thread over.

Rain Man 04-20-2010 01:59 PM

TAKE THE FREAKING QUARTERBACK!

Ahem. (Cough, cough. Smoothing down suit.) In that scenario, I would support drafting the quarterback.

The Bad Guy 04-20-2010 02:01 PM

Honestly, I bet if Peyton Manning was on the board and the Chiefs were up, there would be fans wanting to trade down.

Enough of this ****ing madness.

DeezNutz 04-20-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 6689228)
Honestly, I bet if Peyton Manning was on the board and the Chiefs were up, there would be fans wanting to trade down.

Many Chiefs fans understand QB play about as well as many Royals fans understand SS play.

Sure-Oz 04-20-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Saccopoo 04-20-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

For this offense, I don't know what Manning would give you over Cassel. Cassel has better mobility, a little better size and while not as accurate, he's got about the same arm strength.

Plus, Manning, for all the accolades, has only one Super Bowl victory. Trent Dilfer has one SB victory.

Sure-Oz 04-20-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 6689247)
Many Chiefs fans understand QB play about as well as many Royals fans understand SS play.

Speak for yourself, betancourt has a cannon!

DeezNutz 04-20-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 6689264)
For this offense, I don't know what Manning would give you over Cassel. Cassel has better mobility, a little better size and while not as accurate, he's got about the same arm strength.

Plus, Manning, for all the accolades, has only one Super Bowl victory. Trent Dilfer has one SB victory.

I had to quote this.

That is all.

Archie Bunker 04-20-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Good lord

rambleonthruthefog 04-20-2010 02:15 PM

if bradfords available its a no brainer. we take him.

would tampa take bradford? would washington? how much money do they really have tied up in freeman or mcnabb long term? does either team think they have their QBOF? also, the rams are taking bradford.

Mecca 04-20-2010 02:15 PM

Please, someone just kill Sacc, that or ban him.

CaliforniaChief 04-20-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

We see you've been enjoying 420 day!!!!!