ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Bomb Exploded at Boston Marathon Finish Line (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272120)

kepp 04-15-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9589822)
My parents just called me to be sure I was okay, in case, you know, I was running the Boston Marathon today.

Well, sure. You're spontaneous like that, right?

Rasputin 04-15-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9589822)
My parents just called me to be sure I was okay, in case, you know, I was running the Boston Marathon today.

How was your day Rain Man?

Cephalic Trauma 04-15-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9589827)
Zachy Poo going all Celine Dion on us. LMAO

Spray your shit in the sewer known as DC.

Donger 04-15-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9589827)
Zachy Poo going all Celine Dion on us. LMAO

Wow, I missed that.

Zach, seems like you owe the Post and the mouth breathers an apology.

TribalElder 04-15-2013 06:45 PM

Obomba

where is the rental truck, is there more coming, was that really Bigfoot?

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9589829)
Honestly there isn't, but I say that based on my beliefs.

You should re-evaluate your beliefs.

Rain Man 04-15-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9589832)
Well, sure. You're spontaneous like that, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9589834)
How was your day Rain Man?

Pretty good day. I woke up, looked out the window at the snow, and then flew to Helsinki to run a marathon.

Seriously, are anyone else's parents like that? My parents get worked up every time something bad happens and then I get a call about it, or it gets pulled up from their mental database whenever I plan to do something.

"Son, we know you've done research in schools. We just wanted to make sure you weren't in Newtown, Connecticut, this week."

"Son, we read about the avalanche on Mount Annapurna that killed three Korean climbers. You went to Korea once and you live near mountains, so we just wanted to be sure it wasn't you."

"You're going to Disneyland? Do you realize that three tourists were murdered there [in 1986]? Why would you want to go there?"

"A cruise? You're going on a cruise? Did you not hear about that ship capsized in Italy last year?"

I guess it's good that they care about me, but they've never once asked about my cholesterol or my blood pressure. It's always about bizarre stuff that is 12 parsecs beyond far-fetched.

Richard_Cuckold 04-15-2013 06:53 PM

I'm shocked that Muslims might be behind this. Absolutely shocked since islam is the religion of peace lulz.

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Cuckold (Post 9589856)
I'm shocked that Muslims might be behind this. Absolutely shocked since islam is the religion of peace lulz.

and we're just shocked you'd make a post like this

Fritz88 04-15-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

You are a reerun and ignorant.

Rams Fan 04-15-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

The acts of individuals do not represent a billion people.

Bwana 04-15-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Gee, now all we need is a Denise appearance and this thread is complete.

LiveSteam 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9589835)
Spray your shit in the sewer known as DC.

STFU douche

Coach 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589864)
Gee, now all we need is a Denise appearance and this thread is complete.

Any chance you or any mods can bar her from even entering this thread?

RedDread 04-15-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

I'm shocked your rep is still in the green. Absolutely shocked.

edit: That was fast.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-15-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9589854)
Pretty good day. I woke up, looked out the window at the snow, and then flew to Helsinki to run a marathon.

Seriously, are anyone else's parents like that? My parents get worked up every time something bad happens and then I get a call about it, or it gets pulled up from their mental database whenever I plan to do something.

"Son, we know you've done research in schools. We just wanted to make sure you weren't in Newtown, Connecticut, this week."

"Son, we read about the avalanche on Mount Annapurna that killed three Korean climbers. You went to Korea once and you live near mountains, so we just wanted to be sure it wasn't you."

"You're going to Disneyland? Do you realize that three tourists were murdered there [in 1986]? Why would you want to go there?"

"A cruise? You're going on a cruise? Did you not hear about that ship capsized in Italy last year?"

I guess it's good that they care about me, but they've never once asked about my cholesterol or my blood pressure. It's always about bizarre stuff that is 12 parsecs beyond far-fetched.

My uncle called me because one of my immediate family members is a runner. It's baffling.

Shogun 04-15-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9589868)
I'm shocked your rep is still in the green. Absolutely shocked.

Not anymore. Reds gonna red.

Bwana 04-15-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9589866)
Any chance you or any mods can bar her from even entering this thread?

At will. :D It's slowed down now, so she may not make it.

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:02 PM

I am a Musilm and I am extremely saddened and moved by this. My wife and I have been watching the TV and the scenes we viewed were shocking.

I hope whoever did it is caught and executed immediately.

RedDread 04-15-2013 07:03 PM

I'll be interested to see what all comes out of this in the next 48 hours. If that thing was set off via phone there is a very good chance they'll find a suspect. Esp since there was a GIANT TIMER right next to the explosion.

Hammock Parties 04-15-2013 07:04 PM

Jesus Christ. **** terrorists.

HIGHLY GRAPHIC

http://i.imgur.com/XqCRdvN.jpg

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

Patton Oswalt on Facebook. Thought it was cool.

Quote:

Boston. ****ing horrible.

I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, "Well, I've had it with humanity."

But I was wrong. I don't know what's going to be revealed to be behind all of this mayhem. One human insect or a poisonous mass of broken sociopaths.

But here's what I DO know. If it's one person or a HUNDRED people, that number is not even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the population on this planet. You watch the videos of the carnage and there are people running TOWARDS the destruction to help out. (Thanks FAKE Gallery founder and owner Paul Kozlowski for pointing this out to me). This is a giant planet and we're lucky to live on it but there are prices and penalties incurred for the daily miracle of existence. One of them is, every once in awhile, the wiring of a tiny sliver of the species gets snarled and they're pointed towards darkness.

But the vast majority stands against that darkness and, like white blood cells attacking a virus, they dilute and weaken and eventually wash away the evil doers and, more importantly, the damage they wreak. This is beyond religion or creed or nation. We would not be here if humanity were inherently evil. We'd have eaten ourselves alive long ago.

So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, "The good outnumber you, and we always will."

Mr. Laz 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 8m
Death toll now 3 in Boston bombings, police say. http://on.cnn.com/139ikHp
View summary Reply Retweet Favorite More

petegz28 04-15-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9589862)
The acts of individuals do not represent a billion people.

Must
Not
Mention
Firearms

Must
Restrain

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589879)
I am a Musilm and I am extremely saddened and moved by this. My wife and I have been watching the TV and the scenes we viewed were shocking.

Sooooo, what you're saying is that you're a suspect?

:D

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9589887)
CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 8m
Death toll now 3 in Boston bombings, police say. http://on.cnn.com/139ikHp
View summary Reply Retweet Favorite More

Fox says 5 confirmed dead. :(

Cephalic Trauma 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9589865)
STFU douche

:deevee:

Dylan 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Sad day for America.

The Islamic extremists in the video operate under the Al Qaeda banner, with loyalty to leader al-Zawahri. They are fighting alongside of the Nusra Front, a rebel group in Syria.

The video was recorded today somewhere along the Turkey/Syria border.

Arabic: Boston in the United States

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XP6KC0-_TAw

"Two blasts at the same time. The first explosion hit-and-run and the second blast hit-and-Kill"

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9589890)
Sooooo, what you're saying is that you're a suspect?

:D

Haha, you'd be surprised at how many times I get weird looks and always seem to be "Randomly" selected in airports.

RedDread 04-15-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9589885)

HIGHLY GRAPHIC

Seen this guy in a few pics circling on the net. I hope he makes it.

Ultra Peanut 04-15-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

I'm glad people like you post so I can garner more respect for whoever calls you an idiot.

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589897)
Haha, you'd be surprised at how many times I get weird looks and always seem to be "Randomly" selected in airports.

Actually, I probably wouldn't be surprised. It's the unfortunate nature of a few bad making problems for the rest.

Hammock Parties 04-15-2013 07:09 PM

jfc, the blood

http://imgur.com/a/riTdO

This is really making me hate whoever did this.

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9589893)
Sad day for America.

The Islamic extremists in the video operate under the Al Qaeda banner, with loyalty to leader al-Zawahri. They are fighting alongside of the Nusra Front, a rebel group in Syria.

"Two blasts at the same time. The first explosion hit-and-run and the second blast hit-and-Kill"

This is a group calling themselves Pokemon alliance. They are pieces of shit that do this thinking it's funny. It is not a video claiming responsibility.

kcjayhawks5 04-15-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9589885)

HIGHLY GRAPHIC

http://i.imgur.com/XqCRdvN.jpg

Saw that guy when they were doing a live shot and they immediately switched to a different camera. I had to rewind it to make sure that's what I actually saw. Gruesome.

Brock 04-15-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9589882)
I'll be interested to see what all comes out of this in the next 48 hours. If that thing was set off via phone there is a very good chance they'll find a suspect. Esp since there was a GIANT TIMER right next to the explosion.

Except you can buy disposable cell phones for 10 bucks at a gas station.

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9589906)
Actually, I probably wouldn't be surprised. It's the unfortunate nature of a few bad making problems for the rest.

You are absolutely right.

KCUnited 04-15-2013 07:11 PM

GRAPHIC EXPLOSION PHOTOS!!1!

I'm pissed now!

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589897)

Well Satsuna says you should be fine and it's all in your head until you're physically assaulted.

Bwana 04-15-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9589893)
Sad day for America.

It must be a low test, fly by night branch of terrorists. They couldn't even afford to get one guy a gun. Swinging a hammer, really? ROFL

Oh and when we figure out where those asshats are hanging out, we need to pay them a visit with a drone and do some re-gifting.

http://www.article36.org/wp-content/...g-missile4.jpg

gblowfish 04-15-2013 07:14 PM

On the TV news channels, they keep showing when the first bomb goes off, and the one guy running falls down from the concussion. It's amazing to me that the cops and the marathon workers standing just on the other side of the barricade were unscathed. You can see a bunch of the shrapnel and blast thrown into the blue banners over the security fence.

InChiefsHeaven 04-15-2013 07:15 PM

I'd say the carnage pictured demonstrates that these explosions accomplished the intended result...amateur or not...

Richard_Cuckold 04-15-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589860)
You are a reerun and ignorant.

How am I wrong???

RedDread 04-15-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9589912)
Except you can buy disposable cell phones for 10 bucks at a gas station.

There will be a chain of evidence to follow with any electronic device, even a cash purchased cell phone at a gas station.

McVeigh was caught in 1995. I don't think with the amount of tracking and surveillance we have now that whoever did this will get away clean.

ReynardMuldrake 04-15-2013 07:20 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWHHWB3Jr60?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's an interview with the guy from the picture with the cowboy hat. Dude's a ****ing hero.

Tribal Warfare 04-15-2013 07:21 PM

I've been gone, has it been identified as international or domestic terrorism?

Richard_Cuckold 04-15-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589879)

Do you beat your wife?

Cause I know a lot of muslims do that sort of thing.

gblowfish 04-15-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Cuckold (Post 9589934)
How am I wrong???

This is not the time to try to win the Douche contest. Off to the DC with your crap.

mlyonsd 04-15-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9589936)
There will be a chain of evidence to follow with any electronic device, even a cash purchased cell phone at a gas station.

McVeigh was caught in 1995. I don't think with the amount of tracking and surveillance we have now that whoever did this will get away clean.

McVeigh was caught fleeing the scene.

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Cuckold (Post 9589941)
Do you beat your wife?

get the **** out

Gravedigger 04-15-2013 07:22 PM

Not only electronic evidence from purchases and other bread crumbs but also I'd bet money there's a finger print or two on the device that didn't explode or even on some of the devices that did. It'll be interesting to see who tried to **** with us this time.

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

Jesus. Shut the **** up. Take your shit outta here.

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:23 PM

Not sure if real or not. but it sent chills through my body looking at it

http://i.imgur.com/2IHfwyz.jpg

Rams Fan 04-15-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

Go **** yourself.

You're a ****ing ass piece of shit that is an idiot, among other things. Get the **** out of here.

ReynardMuldrake 04-15-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9589929)
I'd say the carnage pictured demonstrates that these explosions accomplished the intended result...amateur or not...

Nah, man, these are strictly amateur, low-grade explosives. An internet forensics expert told me.

Gravedigger 04-15-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

I sense another Dane - esque ban coming.

GloryDayz 04-15-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

You're a ****ing asshole! You limp-dick prick!

RedDread 04-15-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9589943)
McVeigh was caught fleeing the scene.

Yep, but not formally charged until they got the VIN from the wreckage, found out where the van was rented from and ID'ed him based on a composite sketch.

That was 18 years ago. Trust me in the heart of Boston, this dude (or chick, don't wanna be sexist) is gonna be toast unless he/she is a PRO. And with the low yield on the devices I would bet highly against it.

Hammock Parties 04-15-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9589948)

fake

look at the distortion around the black figure.

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9589948)

It's possibly legit and really isn't surprising, to me at least. I'd be surprised if there weren't security officials/officers at random places allover the event.

This is the internet though, so ya know....

Bwana 04-15-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

Odds of you being able to post in this thread as of now, yeah that's what I thought.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oFPrpOjx1o...-kicking-1.gif

seclark 04-15-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589962)
Odds of you being able to post in this thread as of now, yeah that's what I thought.

ROFLhave you had time for supper?
sec

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589962)

Appreciated.

Fritz88 04-15-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

:facepalm:

GloryDayz 04-15-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Do you beat your wife?

OK, far be it from me to be thin skinned, but this piece of shit has pissed me off. What's it going to take to perma-bam this pussy-assed mother****er?

What a dickhead thing to say....

Bye you coward piece of turtle shit!

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:30 PM

Thank goodness Bwana.

Bwana 04-15-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9589964)
ROFLhave you had time for supper?
sec

Quit chewing today, enough said. :evil:

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9589969)
OK, far be it from me to be thin skinned, but this piece of shit has pissed me off. What's it going to take to perma-bam this pussy-assed mother****er?

Hes just a 25 year old troll from bb.com. Yes, hes a huge bundle of sticks.

Dylan 04-15-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9589910)
This is a group calling themselves Pokemon alliance. They are pieces of shit that do this thinking it's funny. It is not a video claiming responsibility.

Correct. They have anything to do with it. Today is a day of celebration in the Middle East.
(my job)

The reason I chose the video - I thought, how nice of them to stop fighting for a minute in Syria, so they could record and upload their message.

"Pokemon" is not an Arabic word. There is no translation for that particular word to English.

Mr. Plow 04-15-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589972)

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to.........

Yeah, you know what. I'm not going to do it. I've TRIED to quit chewing more times than I have hairs on my head. Not going to give you shit. Get off that shit and stay off of it.

Bwana 04-15-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9589969)

If enough people report his posts, well, I bet he goes bye bye.

ReynardMuldrake 04-15-2013 07:37 PM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/04/1...1-ed522f3d49f8

This photo is Pulitzer-worthy, IMO.

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:38 PM

Don't know if its okay to post this picture, so I'm just going to post the link.
If its not okay, ill take it down or somebody can take it down. Look at your own discretion. Tons of blood.
WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC, MISSING LIMBS

http://gyazo.com/c84ebcb5280644148c19f31c459e2722

Donger 04-15-2013 07:39 PM

[Update, 8:55 p.m. ET] A Saudi national with a leg wound was under guard at a Boston hospital in connection with the bombings at the Boston Marathon, but investigators cannot say he is involved at this time and he is not in custody, a law enforcement official said Monday evening.

Donger 04-15-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9589999)
Don't know if its okay to post this picture, so I'm just going to post the link.
If its not okay, ill take it down or somebody can take it down. Look at your own discretion. Tons of blood.

That's the guy in the wheelchair from earlier. I hope he makes it.

Shogun 04-15-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9589939)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWHHWB3Jr60?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's an interview with the guy from the picture with the cowboy hat. Dude's a ****ing hero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Arredondo

LiveSteam 04-15-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Dam :shake: Prayers

Bwana 04-15-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Damn, that is a nasty wound.

BryanBusby 04-15-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9590010)

That dude has been through a lot of shit. Poor guy

seclark 04-15-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9589972)

you should be getting pretty good at that by now.
best of luck.
sec