ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs We Gotta Go Sometime (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236308)

Direckshun 11-04-2010 01:04 PM

We Gotta Go Sometime

I'm getting an opportunity to maybe go to the Raiders game in Oakland next year. Going to a Raiders game in a Chiefs jersey is something I've desperately wanted for like five years now.

I want to know if anybody here has, or if anybody here would be willing to do so maybe next year if my opportunity did in fact present itself.

Roll call!

Championship 11-04-2010 01:07 PM

I'm being for real when I say this.

You are going to get your ass beat.

Chief fans should stay far far away from Oakland this Sunday.

The Raiders are back, and so are the fans. Maybe you could've safely went during the last 7 years, but now since the Raiders are winning, Raider fans are starting to get that itch again. The itch to beat somebody's ass.

Donger 11-04-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7145106)

The Raiders are back, and so are the fans. Maybe you could've safely went during the last 7 years, but now since the Raiders are winning, Raider fans are starting to get that itch again. The itch to beat somebody's ass.

Survey says!? Thorazine.

58-4ever 11-04-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

You are such an idiot troll. I was there during the mud bowl about ten years ago. I had zero issues.

KCUnited 11-04-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

You are going to get aids.

The Raiders are back, and so are the fans. Maybe you could've safely went during the last 7 years, but now since the Raiders are pillowbiting, Raider fans are starting to get that itch again. The itch from open sores on our ass.

Confirmed.

Alton deFlat 11-04-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Oh, get real. Beat your chest all you want. What you really mean, is that you're all just a bunch of fuggin' pussies.

Sofa King 11-04-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

if the raiders fans kick twice as much ass as the raiders do, the chiefs fans should be fine.

sportsman1 11-04-2010 01:20 PM

I'd be willing to try. Its a free country after all. I'd just wear my Cassel jersey and they would probably laugh.

PunkinDrublic 11-04-2010 01:22 PM

For those who have been, what's it like? What was your experience?

El Jefe 11-04-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Ohhhhhhh everyone is shaking in fear :rolleyes:

bevischief 11-04-2010 01:26 PM

Where Raiders colors and have fun heckling the Chiefs... It was done at least once from a few people on here.

Rausch 11-04-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

And here you wonder why we stereotype and.....well.......KNOW what you are...

Bugeater 11-04-2010 01:29 PM

The fact that I would have to set foot in the shithole known as Oakland is enough to keep me from ever going.

Dayze 11-04-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7145133)
if the raiders fans kick twice as much ass as the raiders do, the chiefs fans should be fine.

LMAO

Otter 11-04-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7145159)
The fact that I would have to set foot in the shithole known as Oakland is enough to keep me from ever going.

No shit. Visiting Cali and going into Oakland is like taking out Megan Fox and only getting to lick her armpits.