ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Royals Destiny is a Powerful Force - posted by a Orioles fan (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287363)

007 10-11-2014 03:01 AM

Destiny is a Powerful Force - posted by a Orioles fan

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/foru...powerful-force

Rare is it a case that a team completely blows a bases loaded, no out situation in the top of the 9th like the Royals did....only to easily blow through the bottom of the inning and then unload in the 10th....all on the road!

They are not the best team in baseball by any means, but unless we can drop a really painful loss on them that gives them some shred of self-doubt, this series may be a quickie version of 1997. This one feels a little worse than your normal Game 1 loss because of how it played out.

One of their cyborg relievers really needs to screw up or something and cost them the game.

Now, click on the link and read the rest of the tripe they responded with. ROFL

J Diddy 10-11-2014 03:45 AM

Quote:

The Royals started folding once we tied the game. I think after tomorrow, when we win, you will see them collapse. We just need to win one game and they are done.

When exactly did they start to fold?

BigRock 10-11-2014 03:52 AM

Look at these sons of bitches. Their team just came back from 4 down. Escaped a bases loaded no out jam in the 9th. Got to Greg Holland. AND STILL LOST.

YOU

J Diddy 10-11-2014 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 11003448)
Look at these sons of bitches. Their team just came back from 4 down. Escaped a bases loaded no out jam in the 9th. Got to Greg Holland. AND STILL LOST.

YOU

I'll be honest, I immediately assumed the KC curse when we had a gift of bases loaded and left them there in the 9th.

However, this proved to me something I already knew: This team is mentally tough. All these extra inning games that they aren't supposed to win but do is building confidence and confidence is king.

007 10-11-2014 03:57 AM

I knew this thread would have potential. LMAO

J Diddy 10-11-2014 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11003450)
I knew this thread would have potential. LMAO

I just wish they had more comments. Seems there was 1 main theme: Don't fret we'll win. Really.

Seemed that they got one thing right. It is destiny bitches.

007 10-11-2014 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11003452)
I just wish they had more comments. Seems there was 1 main theme: Don't fret we'll win. Really.

Seemed that they got one thing right. It is destiny bitches.

The whole board is kind of barren. I went to the main page and even the game thread was kind of bland.

ChiTown 10-11-2014 06:09 AM

I love the "celebrating like amateurs after every win"
Line. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno, I think we're getting it down pretty good after winning 5 straight, you ****ing LOSERS! LMAO

007 10-11-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 11003483)
I love the "celebrating like amateurs after every win"
Line. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno, I think we're getting it down pretty good after winning 5 straight, you ****ing LOSERS! LMAO

I found that funny too. The only celebration I didn't care for was clinching the post season without knowing if we might win the division. Outside that I seem to recall them jumping around and celebrating the same things the Royals did. Jackasses.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-11-2014 06:28 AM

The Royals were 2nd in the league in getting runners in from 3rd and less than two outs and they brought them in a bit over 50 percent of the time. It is not as big a deal stranding runners as people think.

Exoter175 10-11-2014 07:52 AM

I feel like they are just preparing themselves mentally to assume the position, with some of those remarks over there.

KCUnited 10-11-2014 07:56 AM

"One of their cyborg relievers"

Herrera tagging in Davis to retake control of the game last night was a thing of beauty.

TLO 10-11-2014 07:57 AM

It's kind of fun to think about this "team of destiny" stuff, but I also feel like that is a slight against our team in a way.

RollChiefsRoll 10-11-2014 07:58 AM

What a bunch of pussies.

Dunerdr 10-11-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11003569)
It's kind of fun to think about this "team of destiny" stuff, but I also feel like that is a slight against our team in a way.

I feel like destiny a been such a cruel bitch to Kansas City for so long that we shouldn't even date her again.