ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Quesadilla Joe 02-03-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8345492)
I'm seeing more and more that when I'm running Assassin & Blind Eye, some people seem to know exactly where I am. They don't happen to be wandering around and run across me. They know where I am. Is there a hack/cheat that people are using for that somehow?

They might have heard you sprinting around. I dunno.

Molitoth 02-03-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8345497)
the only thing I'm leary of in this game is if it still has that dumba** heartbeat sesnor attachment/wepaon.. Is that still in the game?

Very few people use it. Too many people use Assassin Pro for it to be worth a damn.

In MW2, people had to use NinjaPro... which many did not so the sensor kicked all kinds of ass.

Dayze 02-03-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8345520)
Very few people use it. Too many people use Assassin Pro for it to be worth a damn.

In MW2, people had to use NinjaPro... which many did not so the sensor kicked all kinds of ass.

yeah, I remembered getting smoked by it all the time. drove me insane.

Mr. Plow 02-03-2012 11:04 AM

Had a blast with the riot shield last night. Some people just don't know what to do when they see you slowly walking up to them holding a shield. Always end up with a lot of deaths and very few kills, but it's fun as shit.

kepp 02-03-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8345617)
Had a blast with the riot shield last night. Some people just don't know what to do when they see you slowly walking up to them holding a shield. Always end up with a lot of deaths and very few kills, but it's fun as shit.

Yeah, I tend to panic a little bit when I see a riot shield coming toward me. "Wait...what should I do?! Oh yeah...semtex!"

Molitoth 02-03-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

IMO the riot shield SHOULD be a 1 melee kill, not 2.

It would balance it out so much more where it may be worth a damn.

If someone comes up to me using a riot shield, I immediately stun or flash bang them and then I can shove their shit in. I'm never scared, unless they are badasses with C4.

Quesadilla Joe 02-03-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

It is really funny watching how surprised people are when they see you. A lot of people see a riot shield dude and turn around and run away. LMAO

kepp 02-03-2012 11:30 AM

So if you're using a riot shield in your primary weapon slot, can you pick one up off the ground and have it as your secondary as well? Having one on your back to deflect fire and having one as primary could be fun.

Quesadilla Joe 02-03-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8345677)
So if you're using a riot shield in your primary weapon slot, can you pick one up off the ground and have it as your secondary as well? Having one on your back to deflect fire and having one as primary could be fun.

Nope. The game won't let you pick up a riot shield if you already have one.

Quesadilla Joe 02-03-2012 11:36 AM

What pisses me off with the riot shield though is people rushing at you intending to knife. I die to the knife more than anything while using the riot shield.

kepp 02-03-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TebKnow2724 (Post 8345698)
What pisses me off with the riot shield though is people rushing at you intending to knife. I die to the knife more than anything while using the riot shield.

So a melee will defeat the riot shield? That doesn't seem right.

Mr. Plow 02-03-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 8345668)
Yeah, I tend to panic a little bit when I see a riot shield coming toward me. "Wait...what should I do?! Oh yeah...semtex!"

If you are decent with the shield, all you have to do is point the shield at the grenade and your good.

Mr. Plow 02-03-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TebKnow2724 (Post 8345674)
It is really funny watching how surprised people are when they see you. A lot of people see a riot shield dude and turn around and run away. LMAO

I picked a high traffic spot and backed into a wall. Guys would run around the corner and run into me....back up.....start shooting at me....throw a grenade - sometimes they would give up and just go a different route. LMAO

On Mission, I just stood out in the middle of the big area by the tractor. I had 4 guys trying to kill me and I just walked back and forth while they shot me....eventually they all gave up and ran up the hill.

Mr. Plow 02-03-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 8345672)
IMO the riot shield SHOULD be a 1 melee kill, not 2.

Agreed. Getting one hit in is hard enough, getting 2 is really tough unless you back them into a corner.

-King- 02-03-2012 12:34 PM

I learned to rush riot shield people from Xcal. I used to have the "Oh shit...what do I do now?" moments whenever I saw a riot shield guy. But if you just run straight at them and strafe around, they don't react fast enough and it's an easy kill.