ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Baby killed by family dog on 1st birthday (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259130)

ThaVirus 05-01-2012 09:48 PM

Some quality stuff in here. You guys are clever...

On a serious note: holy shit! This is exactly why I beat the shit out of my dogs. I put my hand in his bowl while he's eating and if he growls- smack the shit out of him! Give him a good tail yank every once in a while to surprise him and if he snaps- smack the shit out of him! Gotta make sure shit like this doesn't go down when you've got little ones around.

Hammock Parties 05-01-2012 09:50 PM

this family just needs time to heel

RealSNR 05-01-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8586861)
Not our fault. A normal person would flea when they saw the dog. The baby just stood there.

Someone said "stay" to the dog, but the baby probably thought they were talking to him

rico 05-01-2012 09:51 PM

They need more of these dogs in China. Then the population of youth in Asia will be easier to control.

Sucky 05-01-2012 09:52 PM

So when someone has a serious prayer request on here(like a family member dying)...do you guys mock them as well or take it seriously?

Simply Red 05-01-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8586876)

On a serious note: holy shit! This is exactly why I beat the shit out of my dogs. I put my hand in his bowl while he's eating and if he growls- smack the shit out of him! Give him a good tail yank every once in a while to surprise him and if he snaps- smack the shit out of him! Gotta make sure shit like this doesn't go down when you've got little ones around.

If you have a baby - get rid of the god damned house dog, or do not keep babies around a dog, period. Pretty simple, I just feel bad for the baby and the woodchipper girl, because it all resulted from parent stupidity.

stonedstooge 05-01-2012 09:53 PM

Why did the kids dad stick up for the dog and say it was an accident, not an attack? The dog think the kids head was a ball to play with?

cabletech94 05-01-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8586884)
They need more of these dogs in China. Then the population of youth in Asia will be easier to control.

dammit!

i was just gonna say "maybe the parents were trying a different take on spaying or neutering" on the child population.

In58men 05-01-2012 09:54 PM

This kind of news is a real head shaker :-(

RealSNR 05-01-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 8586876)

On a serious note: holy shih-tzu! This is exactly why I beat the shit out of my dogs. I put my hand in his bowl while he's eating and if he growls- smack the shit out of him! Give him a good tail yank every once in a while to surprise him and if he snaps- smack the shit out of him! Gotta make sure shit like this doesn't go down when you've got little ones around.

FYP

RealSNR 05-01-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nucky (Post 8586885)
So when someone has a serious prayer request on here(like a family member dying)...do you guys mock them as well or take it seriously?

Why did you post this thread? Is this a piece of news relevant to our lives?

ThaVirus 05-01-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 8586886)
If you have a baby - get rid of the god damned house dog, or do not keep babies around a dog, period. Pretty simple, I just feel bad for the baby and the woodchipper girl, because it all resulted from parent stupidity.

Well I was just kind of talking out of my ass. I've yet to have kids and it's not like I relish the opportunity to hit my dogs (although that's the way I made it sound); but in the past I have been known to give them a fierce fist to the face if they did something I didn't like. I'm not one that stands for that back-talk shit. God bless my children!

But seriously, this is the first time I've ever heard about a story like this. I'd chalk this up as a freak accident story and not the norm. There are plenty of households with family pets and small children. For every one of these stories, you hear 10 about a dog saving an infants life.

Jenson71 05-01-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 8586889)
Why did the kids dad stick up for the dog and say it was an accident, not an attack? The dog think the kids head was a ball to play with?

Because vicious dogs with owners + accident = negligence. When the accident is death, that means an investigation for negligent homicide.

And dealing with that really takes a bite out of your weekend.

RealSNR 05-01-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8586901)
Because vicious dogs with owners + accident = negligence. When the accident is death, that means an investigation for negligent homicide.

And dealing with that really takes a bite out of your weekend.

Life's a bichon

Jenson71 05-01-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8586896)
Why did you post this thread? Is this a piece of news relevant to our lives?

I just don't have the attention spaniel to really sit down and think about sad things for too long.