ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Prisco's All-Pro team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278116)

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10142421)
I respect what you're saying. What made you change your mind? Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time, but originally I recall you saying you didn't really want him banned for welching on that bet. What happened? And why is it so hard to just put him on ignore, and not opening his threads. He's not exactly all over the place.

He said he would leave the board if the forum wanted him gone in a poll. Also constant spam and BB and Hootie basically being exiled for less. It set a bad precedent. The poll proved that 80 percent of the board is tired of it. I don't have anyone on ignore.

Bwana 10-30-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10141874)
Oh no. That was all mine. :D

Yeah, If I would have done it, it would have had a bit more sting. :hmmm:

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142442)
He said he would leave the board if the forum wanted him gone in a poll. Also constant spam and BB and Hootie basically being exiled for less. It set a bad precedent. The poll proved that 80 percent of the board is tired of it. I don't have anyone on ignore.

Just so you and I are clear, I wouldn't have banned Blackbob, Hootie, or anyone else who didn't directly threaten a member of this site or participate in overt racism. Those are the only things I would personally ban someone for. Trolling, dumbassery, lying, or whatever happens on CP every single day. It's not banworthy in my eyes.

I've always liked you, otherwise I wouldn't bother explaining myself like this. Just so we're clear, had the other two not been banned then you wouldn't give a shit about Von Dumbass?

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10142523)
Yeah, If I would have done it, it would have had a bit more sting. :hmmm:

Smack him!

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10142528)
Just so you and I are clear, I wouldn't have banned Blackbob, Hootie, or anyone else who didn't directly threaten a member of this site or participate in overt racism. Those are the only things I would personally ban someone for. Trolling, dumbassery, lying, or whatever happens on CP every single day. It's not banworthy in my eyes.

I've always liked you, otherwise I wouldn't bother explaining myself like this. Just so we're clear, had the other two not been banned then you wouldn't give a shit about Von Dumbass?

Pretty much. I don't understand the team's indecision when it cones to the little turd. We either ban for spam/trolling or we don't. The lrecedent was set that we do. I didn't mean any disrespect with my comments earlier.

Bwana 10-30-2013 08:08 PM

Oh, I'll catch him down the road. Right now I'm trying to come up with a good namee for PGM, perhaps PMS? :)

Sorter 10-30-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10142424)
BTW, I personally wouldn't have banned Blackbob either.

What if say, an ocelot was promised?

Would that do anything for you?

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2013 08:11 PM

I would deserve it. Besides, be nice to have a diff name for once.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2013 08:12 PM

Free blackbob!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142578)
I would deserve it. Besides, be nice to have a diff name for once.

"****ing Asshole" would be great for me.

Sorter 10-30-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142579)
Free blackbob!!!

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/...ay/gabriel.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 10-30-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10142586)

You reaaaaally don't like him do you ROFL

Easy 6 10-30-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142313)
I dont see the point in banning blackbob and letting this turd stay. BB offers more to the board than a bunch of reerun spam.

If you see a thread started by von dumbass, just don't click it.

But isn't it really more fun for the board to have him around to smack around like a prostitute in some old western?

Sorter 10-30-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142605)
You reaaaaally don't like him do you ROFL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55t10T3rc1r5bvlz.gif

Mr. Flopnuts 10-30-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10142549)
Pretty much. I don't understand the team's indecision when it cones to the little turd. We either ban for spam/trolling or we don't. The lrecedent was set that we do. I didn't mean any disrespect with my comments earlier.

It's all good, bro. I've just seen you post something similar before and figured I'd rather try and hash it out than have it escalate by coming across as if I was ignoring you. No harm, no foul. Again, if I think you're a punkass I don't even bother. But I like you. /nohomo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 10142566)
Oh, I'll catch him down the road. Right now I'm trying to come up with a good namee for PGM, perhaps PMS? :)

Heh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10142572)
What if say, an ocelot was promised?

Would that do anything for you?

Think Boxxy. MOAR BOXXY!