ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Seattle is about to get the Sonics back (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268677)

Al Bundy 05-15-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9685249)
Ehh, I think that's a stretch. According to ESPN's data, Sacramento's arena was filled to capacity on average every year from 2003-2008, when it finally started falling off. It's only been awful the past few years due to constant relocation threats, cost-cutting, and open hostility to the fans and city from the Maloofs combined with a bad and unlikeable team on the court.

I hope they keep it up.. **** the Kings.

KCFaninSEA 05-15-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9685239)

Now, on to if the kings are moving to seattle. I have no idea why they are doing that. Why not move he kings back to the midwest?

Well as stated earlier it is not going to happen but the reason it could have happened is because Chris Hanson submitted a bid to buy the Kings, secured the plans and has the property to build a new arena, and asked the league to consider relocating the team. They were denied. Have the money and a plan and you can ask the league to consider your offer.

BigCatDaddy 05-17-2013 01:10 PM

**** Seattle. They have the Seahawks and Mariners already. Let the little guy keep its basketball team.

kcxiv 05-17-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9688987)
**** Seattle. They have the Seahawks and Mariners already. Let the little guy keep its basketball team.

lol, No one gives a **** about the kings. The only fans the kings have live in Sac. Bay Area is all Golden State and the Lakers, Central Valley is the same, Southern LA is all lakers and then you got like 10 clipper fans scattered around lol

Seattle should have it over ****ing Sac.

The Franchise 05-17-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9689036)
lol, No one gives a **** about the kings. The only fans the kings have live in Sac. Bay Area is all Golden State and the Lakers, Central Valley is the same, Southern LA is all lakers and then you got like 10 clipper fans scattered around lol

Seattle should have it over ****ing Sac.

This.

-King- 05-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9684972)
NHL is way more exciting than the NBA.

ROFL

KCFaninSEA 05-17-2013 03:38 PM

Anybody else catch David Stearns dig on Seattle. He started his presser with "I'm in a hurry to catch a plane to OKC.". Man, he has something against Seattle.

One other thing. He mentioned that he would have no influence on the relocation vote but a couple of reports via twitter I heard about on the radio suggest Stearn was the biggest influence in getting owners to deny the relocation application. He disgusts me.