ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Archives (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I MIGHT have an extra ticket to Sunday's Game... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=14609)

Frazod 12-14-2000 10:32 PM

I'm going to the game Sunday. The BNC is not thrilled about freezing her *** off for several hours, my uncle doesn't want to go, and I offered the other ticket to an old friend from high school who hasn't got back to me yet. Assuming he can't go, the other ticket will be available. If I haven't heard back from him by Saturday evening, then the other seat is definitely up for grabs.

These are seats to die for - front row, 20 yard line for a Donx game. I'm getting them at 1/2 face value and will pass the other along at that price. Catches are 1) you have to sit next to me, and 2) uncle's next door neighbor is sitting in adjoining seats, so we must be somewhat well behaved.

I'd prefer to give this to a regular that I know (in the cyber-sense),like and respect. Jerk-offs, career drunks and Broncos fans need NOT apply.

Any potential takers?

KCWolfman 12-14-2000 10:36 PM

Tim - I just spoke with the wife and she is Christmas shopping all day. I will gladly take you up and offer the goods for tailgating as well.

Frazod 12-14-2000 10:45 PM

Okay, Russ, you're first in line. I won't have access to a computer until Saturday - I'll let you know then if the seat's available. Weather permitting, I plan on being at my uncle's house in Lee's Summit around 5:00 or so Saturday afternoon, and if I haven't heard from him at that point it's yours.

Post your e-mail address, and I'll send you my cell phone number.

KCWolfman 12-14-2000 10:53 PM

Tim - Send to the junk mail addy
russandbeth@hotmail.com

When you reply, I will send you our actual address.

Thanks for the offer.

Frazod 12-14-2000 11:05 PM

Russ - I replied to your e-mail address. Please check the message.

Frazod 12-15-2000 12:05 AM

Russ, I'm off to bed. Guess you beat me to it, since I didn't hear back from you.

Anyway, feel free to give me a call on Saturday. If I don't hear from you, I'll check on-line later that day, and if you haven't posted I'll assume something came up.

Just checked the weather - friggin ice storms predicted across Missouri tomorrow and Saturday. Lovely. Hope I don't end up in a ditch somewhere along I-70.

Talk to you, one way or another, later.

DEATH TO DENVER! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

KCWolfman 12-16-2000 10:00 AM

Bringing this one to the top.

I cannot make it and will call Tim and let him know. Maybe he will take other offers.

KCWolfman 12-16-2000 11:19 AM

Tim is looking to give away a front row, 20 yd ticket at half price tomorrow.... anyone interested please post and I will give you his email addy

Nelson Muntz 12-16-2000 02:52 PM

how much is it gonna cost? i need to know for sure what its gonna be

Frazod 12-16-2000 05:57 PM

I am in KC now and finally back on line.

For Slim or anyone else interested, the ticket is 1/2 face value - $25.00. If you want it, let me know TONIGHT. I'll check back later to see if anyone's interested.

Frazod 12-16-2000 06:34 PM

NEVER MIND... My uncle has decided he wants to go to the game with me. Since he got me the tickets, I think I'd better let him.

TheFly 12-16-2000 06:37 PM

It looks like this game may be very important for Denver now. Wonder if the Chiefs will roll over and play dead...?

KCWolfman 12-16-2000 06:49 PM

Tim - I am glad it worked out. I felt really bad about backing out.

Frazod 12-16-2000 11:15 PM

Don't worry about it, Russ. I'm sure I'll have a good time with my uncle tomorrow. It's too bad you couldn't go.

It was nice talking to you today - very interesting to finally assign a voice to text on the screen. Maybe we can hook up for a game/get together next season.

KCWolfman 12-16-2000 11:26 PM

Fraz - The next time you are in town, in season or not, we will have to get together.