ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Colts answer to Lynch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108119)

redbrian 01-09-2005 06:58 PM

Colts answer to Lynch

How many records did the Colts set today besides the passing record?
Lynch really had the fear of god in them didn’t he?

Rain Man 01-09-2005 07:13 PM

I could tell that they were catching the ball and then just diving for the ground. Of course, they were usually in the end zone at the time, so I guess it didn't matter.

redbrian 01-09-2005 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man
I could tell that they were catching the ball and then just diving for the ground. Of course, they were usually in the end zone at the time, so I guess it didn't matter.

You know I saw a couple of Colts recivers dive for the ground........about 20 yards from where they caught the ball.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-09-2005 07:17 PM

John Lynch wishes he could hit like William Bartee.

DanT 01-09-2005 07:21 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Spicy McHaggis 01-09-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Man theres nothing better than dancing on the Donkey's grave is there. Rep.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 08:26 PM

It's intoxicating, and it doesn't leave a hangover.

Sideburn 01-09-2005 08:30 PM

In Lynch's defense, the colts didn't go over the middle at all. The one time they did, Clark got plastered again and went to the sideline fuzzy. All Wayne did today was run 10 yard outs and hooks. It wasn't really that hard to beat up on an undrafted rookie free agent. God Coyer is a dumbass.

Rain Man 01-09-2005 08:33 PM

Let me offer a welcome to Sideburn, our new emissary from the barbarian lands.

Sideburn 01-09-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Let me offer a welcome to Sideburn, our new emissary from the barbarian lands.

Atleast we can spend a long offseason together. Atleast the Chargers blew a gift from Barton. That will keep the city of Denver off of suicide watch until next year.

tk13 01-09-2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideburn
In Lynch's defense, the colts didn't go over the middle at all. The one time they did, Clark got plastered again and went to the sideline fuzzy. All Wayne did today was run 10 yard outs and hooks. It wasn't really that hard to beat up on an undrafted rookie free agent. God Coyer is a dumbass.

No need to go over the middle when you can just go vertical down the field at will...

stevieray 01-09-2005 08:41 PM

Didn't Clark have a TD?

My fav was watching Rhodes out run Lynch and Bailey to the corner.

Oh wait, MH's block on Bailey was awesome.

I seriously think that Invesco arrogance loses these games. They just "convince" themselves they are better, then don't produce when it counts.

Sideburn 01-09-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
No need to go over the middle when you can just go vertical down the field at will...

touche'

Sideburn 01-09-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
Didn't Clark have a TD?

My fav was watching Rhodes out run Lynch and Bailey to the corner.

Oh wait, MH's block on Bailey was awesome.

I seriously think that Invesco arrogance loses these games. They just beleive they are better, then don't produce when it counts.

Indeed, I believe it was the third score of the game.

I believe my favorite was screen. Somehow, Coyer finally calls a blitz, send 8 guys, and the colts have 4 guys running down the field as a moving wall for Roc Alexander to try and get through. Perfect play call.

tk13 01-09-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideburn
Indeed, I believe it was the third score of the game.

I believe my favorite was screen. Somehow, Coyer finally calls a blitz, send 8 guys, and the colts have 4 guys running down the field as a moving wall for Roc Alexander to try and get through. Perfect play call.

That's Peyton Manning, he figures all that stuff out, he knows exactly what you're doing. There's a reason the Chiefs couldn't force him to punt once in the playoffs last year, he knew EVERYTHING we did and adjusted accordingly, and Greg Robinson of course bent over and took it right up the pipe...