ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Random guy: Chiefs leaning toward Dion Jordan with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271927)

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 05:19 PM

There's no "first day rule" to apply here. They are NOT taking Fisher or Jokel, and that is NOT wishful thinking on my part. Look at the moves. If Lilja comes back, you can ESPECIALLY cross those two off your mock. Yes, we are in Win Now but Dorsey is not a goddamned idiot looking for "value" like his predecessor. He wants impact players and he wants the future addressed as well. Dorsey wants Geno, and he is GOING to get him.
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks 04-09-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572342)
There's no "first day rule" to apply here. They are NOT taking Fisher or Jokel, and that is NOT wishful thinking on my part. Look at the moves. If Lilja comes back, you can ESPECIALLY cross those two off your mock. Yes, we are in Win Now but Dorsey is not a goddamned idiot looking for "value" like his predecessor. He wants impact players and he wants the future addressed as well. Dorsey wants Geno, and he is GOING to get him.
Posted via Mobile Device

Smokescreen.

Blame Obama.

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 05:21 PM

I'll be glad to get the draft over so I can die a little inside.

penbrook 04-09-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

This o:-)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-09-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9572276)
LMAO

X2

Mother****erJones 04-09-2013 05:25 PM

ROFL haven't seen Bailey on the field since the steeler game in '11. I notice him.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-09-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device

Umm. Drafting Geno is not "win right now"

penbrook 04-09-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9572386)
Umm. Drafting Geno is not "win right now"

No but hes winning now for the future.

Nobody we pick #1 is gonna start. Thats the truth. We are the most loaded team on paper and have no holes for a team picking #1 in NFL history.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-09-2013 05:37 PM

Hali and Houston are not very fond of smokescreens.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9572398)
No but hes winning now for the future.

Nobody we pick #1 is gonna start. Thats the truth. We are the most loaded team on paper and have no holes for a team picking #1 in NFL history.

And no prospects worthy of filling those holes at one/one. Milliner? Possibly. But ****a and Abdyllah pretty much kill that. If they cant get a trade, they are ABSOLUTELY going to take the best QB prospect. You cant even question it now.
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-09-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572433)
And no prospects worthy of filling those holes at one/one. Milliner? Possibly. But ****a and Abdyllah pretty much kill that. If they cant get a trade, they are ABSOLUTELY going to take the best QB prospect. You cant even question it now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Millner is a CB and we brought in Sean Smith. And Flowers yea. Millner wouldnt even have a chance of starting.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9572445)
Millner is a CB and we brought in Sean Smith. And Flowers yea. Millner wouldnt even have a chance of starting.

I thought Hussein was a corner?
Posted via Mobile Device

penbrook 04-09-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572528)
Posted via Mobile Device

No Hussein is a safety. Robinson can play either or.

Bowser 04-09-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9572528)
Posted via Mobile Device

Strong Safety. Good depth signing.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-09-2013 06:00 PM

Either way, the holes are filled/twss.
Posted via Mobile Device