ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official Mizzou Head Basketball Coach Search**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283091)

stonedstooge 04-18-2014 04:50 PM

****Official Mizzou Head Basketball Coach Search****

Thought I'd start a new one of these. The old one is infected with the Haith Aids plus it had the wrong number of astericks.

stonedstooge 04-18-2014 04:52 PM

Listened to Haith talk on 610 a couple of hours ago. He maintained the high road and didn't throw Alden under the bus like he could have. Alden wouldn't return his phone call last night apparently

Crush 04-18-2014 05:00 PM

I wouldn't return his phonecall either. The guy is a politician pretending to be a coach.

stonedstooge 04-18-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 10571788)
I wouldn't return his phonecall either. The guy is a politician pretending to be a coach.

Alden needs to be the Chief Politician though. It's a huge part of his job

DeezNutz 04-18-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 10571778)
Listened to Haith talk on 610 a couple of hours ago. He maintained the high road and didn't throw Alden under the bus like he could have. Alden wouldn't return his phone call last night apparently

Like he could have? How is that?

No one was trying to stop Haith's worthless ass from leaving in the slightest, and there's a very good reason for that. The only damning piece of evidence against Alden in all of this mess is that he hired that worthless piece of ****ing shit in the first place.

stonedstooge 04-18-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 10571812)
Like he could have? How is that?

No one was trying to stop Haith's worthless ass from leaving in the slightest, and there's a very good reason for that. The only damning piece of evidence against Alden in all of this mess is that he hired that worthless piece of ****ing shit in the first place.

Hell if I was Alden I would have been encouraging to Haith. It took the heat right off of him. He should be thankful.

TribalElder 04-18-2014 05:22 PM

POOP ON THE SHEETS

the next hire will be under a microscope

I don't see how they could be worse than haith. That crook tricked you into believing a couple times to promptly shit the bed in the ncaa tourney

HonestChieffan 04-18-2014 05:26 PM

Bet they are beating down Aldens door….

DeezNutz 04-18-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 10571829)
Hell if I was Alden I would have been encouraging to Haith. It took the heat right off of him. He should be thankful.

Exactly right.

Firing a coach is also damning for an AD, so everyone directly benefited in this case. Haith saved his career for the time being, and Alden had some soon-to-be-serious heat removed from himself.

TambaBerry 04-18-2014 05:40 PM

You guys should definitely go with a young assistant.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-18-2014 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonedstooge (Post 10571778)

That is complete horseshit. Alden said they spoke several times via the phone yesterday. That was Haith's excuse for the text message bitchout. He couldn't reach him via phone last night, so this morning he sends a text? Right. Dude's a ****ing coward--look at how he broke the news to his players.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-18-2014 08:39 PM

Check out the balls on this mu'****a: Gabe DeArmond @GabeDeArmond @MartinaFOX23: Haith: my family loved Columbia...I loved the fan base. But it took a job like Tulsa to leave” interesting

LMAO LMAO

CoMoChief 04-18-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572202)
Check out the balls on this mu'****a: Gabe DeArmond @GabeDeArmond @MartinaFOX23: Haith: my family loved Columbia...I loved the fan base. But it took a job like Tulsa to leave” interesting

LMAO LMAO

:LOL:

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-18-2014 08:55 PM

FWIW, I guess J3 is staying regardless and Punter is still committed.

The Bad Guy 04-18-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10572151)
That is complete horseshit. Alden said they spoke several times via the phone yesterday. That was Haith's excuse for the text message bitchout. He couldn't reach him via phone last night, so this morning he sends a text? Right. Dude's a ****ing coward--look at how he broke the news to his players.

Haith might be the biggest scumbag in college basketball.

That's saying something.