ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official Chiefs @ Buccaneers Game Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264983)

Dayze 10-14-2012 03:35 PM

Ask that pussy winston if he's embarrassed by their performance,

Bitch

TribalElder 10-14-2012 04:28 PM

Today's performance was..... Omaha Omaha

BucFan 10-14-2012 04:31 PM

Good first half. Second half got away from the Chiefs. Gotta give credit to Quinn. Looked good for not playing much over the last several seasons. Bucs came off a bye and haven't looked bad all season. Several lucky plays (Barber, Williams). Good luck in the future. Hope your QB situation gets better.

BucFan 10-14-2012 04:38 PM

ChiefsLand posted this past week:
I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet, but after looking around here, it seems you guys already have it covered for us. Have fun watching Quinn throw for over 300 yards come Sunday, just like Garrard, Charlie Batch, and all the other barely-in-the-NFL QBs who have simply torched the Yucs!!

Did you plan on returning to our message board to eat your crow?

Titty Meat 10-14-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucFan (Post 9013563)
I was going to come in here and do some trash talking in the name of ChiefsPlanet, but after looking around here, it seems you guys already have it covered for us. Have fun watching Quinn throw for over 300 yards come Sunday, just like Garrard, Charlie Batch, and all the other barely-in-the-NFL QBs who have simply torched the Yucs!!

Did you plan on returning to out message board to eat your crow?

That guy is a bundle of sticks and so are you go **** yourself

Tribal Warfare 10-14-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucFan (Post 9013563)

Did you plan on returning to our message board to eat your crow?

As I told Al Bundy that guy is a fraud, with the cause we're trying to establish there is no way anyone on this BB would trash talk or boost about a possible win.

R8RFAN 10-14-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9013607)
As I told Al Bundy that guy is a fraud, with the cause we're trying to establish there is no way anyone on this BB would trash talk or boost about a possible win.

cmon man, you may be losing but this place is still chocked full of homers that are nuttier than a port a potty at a peanut roast

Tribal Warfare 10-14-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9013616)
cmon man, you may be losing but this place is still chocked full of homers that are nuttier than a port a potty at a peanut roast

Not around here, at AP or ChiefsCoalition but here not a chance anyone would pull that shit.

kcxiv 10-14-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9013627)
Not around here, at AP or ChiefsCoalition but here not a chance anyone would pull that shit.

Hell, even CC has been broken by this team. Even the homeristic of homeristic of fans see the truth now

Al Bundy 10-14-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9013578)
That guy is a pillowbiter and so are you go **** yourself

Suck balls shit for brains.

BryanBusby 10-14-2012 05:21 PM

Fans of a 2 win team talking shit to fans of a 1 win team is hilarious.

R8RFAN 10-14-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9013742)
Suck balls shit for brains.

You are a ****ing pillowbiter with tits sewn on your back

Al Bundy 10-14-2012 05:33 PM

lol @ R8tard chiming in and opening his cockholster.

BryanBusby 10-14-2012 05:34 PM

HURR HAY GUYZ WE SUCK SLIGHTLY LESS

PRINT EM IM A SHARK SUCK MY DICKKKKKKK

The Bad Guy 10-14-2012 06:08 PM

Fist yourself, Tampa fan. Who was talking shit? The board knows we suck and have sucked for a while now.

Congratulations on beating the sisters of the poor. I'm sure you're really excited about being the 10th best team in the NFC.