ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7850071)
Hey man, this is my therapy.

I was just trying to make myself feel bad. I've been giving myself a hard time all morning because I used the last bit of milk for cereal and I didn't get any. I was was pissed, just about kicked my ass.

pr_capone 08-25-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7850086)
I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!

Shut up bundle of sticks

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:48 PM

I ****ing hate you all.

I hate:

Pot Heads. You're a bunch of ****ing lazy low life bastards. Would it ****ing kill you to wash your dishes for ****s sake? JFC!

Alcoholics: Seriously? It's 7 in the ****ing morning and you guys are already lined up outside for your $2.00 bottle of Vodka. GTFO with that shit man. Maybe if you put in that kinda effort into looking for a job, you wouldn't smell like 10 month old shit.

Mexican Cholos: Do you lame ****s not have anything better to do then run around the neighborhood asking everyone "where you from"? And your ****ing socks are stupid. Are you playing soccer right now? No! You're not! So wear your ****ing socks like everyone else. And why the **** do you guys run around with those stupid ****ing gloves on all the time? JFC it's like 90 degrees outside. You don't look cool. You don't look scary. You look like a ****ing moron and I'm likely paying for your welfare....mother****!!!! AGHIGOGgh

Speaking of 90 degrees outside, wtf is it with you females wearing "Ugg" boots and parkas in the middle of summer in San Diego? Are you ****ing kidding me? Hello? You there 50 cent? This isn't ****ing new york and it isn't snowing outside. Do us all a favor and pass out from heat exhaustion, please. PLEASE.

To all you Welfare Recepts & The like: You guys make it completely unpleasant to go shopping at the 1st of the month. I mean damn....I go to Wal Mart to get some toothpaste and shaving cream and I gotta wait in this ****ing 30 minute line because you bastards finally got your welfare/social security checks. Ok, I get it. you're all ****ing happy now that you finally got free money.

Yippee! Time to go spend that chedda on some fake chrome hub caps and Video Games! It's the ****ing American Way.

Well, could you please not hold up the ****ing lines because you can't remember the PIN on your welfare card or because the cashier has to dig through WIC Coupon After WIC coupon. AND KEEP YOUR ****ING KIDS IN CHECK TOO BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mlyonsd 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

seclark 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

and why can't they have a day designated like once a year when anyone can park in the handicap spaces?
sec

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:50 PM

****ckncsdnfouibasefucckc****f********************************

Aiofhjasdoiisdgawerjgaergjkjhtqj[o
j[o
gmhhhhhhhhhhhhhiuj[orjkthjsrtkpjk
p]jhejkawrng

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:52 PM

Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your ****ing mom, and you r uncle and and everyone ****ing one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

luv 08-25-2011 01:52 PM

Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.

Donger 08-25-2011 01:53 PM

WTF is a Cholo?

KurtCobain 08-25-2011 01:54 PM

I don't like Detoxing anymore.

And I damn sure don't want him in my fantasy league.

The Franchise 08-25-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7850142)
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your ****ing mom, and you r uncle and and everyone ****ing one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!

****ing THIS.

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:56 PM

Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"

ModSocks 08-25-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7850146)
WTF is a Cholo?

Mexican "Gangsta"

Donger 08-25-2011 01:58 PM

I think I'd like to hang out with Detoxing for a day so that I could observe.

Sofa King 08-25-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7850131)
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.

Leave it to a South Dakotan to be pissed at road construction as the 1 rant they have.

LMAO