ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   A new exprience for me... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158489)

tommykat 02-17-2007 09:24 PM

A new exprience for me...

OK, I seem to need Bob Doles help...Tried to burn a cd, arggg cough. As I sit here sick as a dog and think I could do this sober? :banghead:

I tried, alas? I got one song downloaded, beyond that.....ROFL

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:29 PM

it's gonna be alright, first thing you need to do is grip your computer firmly, then pick it up assertively and shake it like you mean it.

If that doesn't help you punt it, see dustin colquitt for proper technique

Phobia 02-17-2007 09:31 PM

Hold the lighter closer.

J Diddy 02-17-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Hold the lighter closer.

ROFL

Phobia 02-17-2007 09:34 PM

I'm calling Bob Dole right now to let him know you need some technical support. I'll bet he'll be happy to help you with this issue. I don't think he has any plans for the next 3 days.

Calcountry 02-17-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

I'm calling Bob Dole right now to let him know you need some technical support. I'll bet he'll be happy to help you with this issue. I don't think he has any plans for the next 3 days.

ROFL

tommykat 02-17-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

touche' :harumph:

|Zach| 02-17-2007 09:38 PM

I am sorry..I have been here long enough and read enough to know...

This will never ever work.

tommykat 02-17-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Zach)
I am sorry..I have been here long enough and read enough to know...

This will never ever work.

Ya think? :p

|Zach| 02-17-2007 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Ya think? :p

Never.

Ever.

Hammock Parties 02-17-2007 09:42 PM

Taking bets.

tommykat 02-17-2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Zach)
Never.

Ever.

Probably correct....Just listening to the music we played at my Moms funeral.......Louis Armstrong, What A Wonderful World. I am just wondering come tomorrow how a month has passed.

Honestly, being sick..I was dreaming last night about being sick and asking Momma to come and help me. What a nightmare waking yourself up with the fact that Mom can't help me anymore or be here. Sorry to be a downer.

I really was trying to burn a cd.......FOOOOOOO CHIT:cuss:

Phobia 02-17-2007 10:17 PM

Okay, now I feel like crap.

But not bad enough to put on my tech support hat.

|Zach| 02-17-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
Probably correct....Just listening to the music we played at my Moms funeral.......Louis Armstrong, What A Wonderful World. I am just wondering come tomorrow how a month has passed.

Honestly, being sick..I was dreaming last night about being sick and asking Momma to come and help me. What a nightmare waking yourself up with the fact that Mom can't help me anymore or be here. Sorry to be a downer.

I really was trying to burn a cd.......FOOOOOOO CHIT:cuss:

Best of luck to you...