ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I love the Chiefs too much (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104518)

Red Dawg 11-17-2004 08:42 AM

I love the Chiefs too much

and thats why this season has drove me nuts. I want to win so badly that it really hurts when they don't. What a miserable season this has been. When it's over I get to0 go spend the off-season rinning for my life in Iraq. This is just GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAT!

kc rush 11-17-2004 10:24 AM

Its too bad the organization doesn't seem to share the same passion the fans do.

Abba-Dabba 11-17-2004 10:29 AM

Now don't get me wrong here. While I'm not happy with the season results thus far. I am still happy. The results are not driving me nuts one bit. I'm happy to be a Chiefs fan. I'm happy to be fortunate enough to watch them every week, even if they lose. And in the grand scheme of life, the Chiefs don't mean a thing. So why work yourself up over nothin?

ROYC75 11-17-2004 10:39 AM

It's just a game, an entertianing game that hasn't been to entertaining this year.

The Bad Guy 11-17-2004 10:40 AM

When you come to grips that the season is over then football is much easier to enjoy.

I'm never going to root for them to lose, but I'm not going to be cheering as loudly for a win from my couch either. This team needs to lose to send a message to those arrogant ****s in the front office that changes need to be made.

This team going 8-8 or 7-9 would set us back next year too because CP, DV and all those other ankle-grabbing clowns in the FO will blame injuries as our downfall.

Brock 11-17-2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
When you come to grips that the season is over then football is much easier to enjoy.

For sure. I just laugh at all the stupid shit this team does week after week.

kc rush 11-17-2004 11:36 AM

I still get frustrated because I know that they can do much better.

JimNasium 11-17-2004 11:38 AM

Lin Elliot broke me of my emotional involvement with this team. I love it when they win but don't get suicidal when they loose (CPS).

shakesthecat 11-17-2004 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
Lin Elliot broke me of my emotional involvement with this team. I love it when they win but don't get suicidal when they loose (CPS).

I think he did that for a lot of people.

MOhillbilly 11-17-2004 11:41 AM

Shit in one hand,and want in the other.

See which one fills up fastest.

Calcountry 11-17-2004 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush
Its too bad the organization doesn't seem to share the same passion the fans do.

Fug em. They won't cry if I go out of business.

I mean, you got that candy ass Payton doing a commercial like he has an accountant on his Fantasy league, like he is cheering for him.

Whatever.

This is my message to the Chiefs:

ENTERTAIN ME!!
I NEED I NEED I NEED I NEED

Nightfyre 11-17-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc rush

Thats :BS:
You think the organization wants to disappoint its fans? I assure you everyone on that staff wants to win.

Ghostof 11-17-2004 01:14 PM

Lets just go back to the gladiator days.

Build a few colisuems around the US, get rid of the high priced football and steroid using baseball players and toss them in the arena.

Better yet, lets just build a huge coliseum, that holds like a couple hundred thousand people, hell like half a million, all televised on cable, and let prisoners fight each other from different countires....tax payers dollars well spent.

Nightfyre 11-17-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostof
Lets just go back to the gladiator days.

Build a few colisuems around the US, get rid of the high priced football and steroid using baseball players and toss them in the arena.

Better yet, lets just build a huge coliseum, that holds like a couple hundred thousand people, hell like half a million, all televised on cable, and let prisoners fight each other from different countires....tax payers dollars well spent.

It would actually save us money and that is the true irony of it all.

Sig Kauffman 11-17-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre
Thats :BS:
You think the organization wants to disappoint its fans? I assure you everyone on that staff wants to win.

If the organization didn't want to disappoint its fans...they would have done something about this dreadful defense a long time ago.