ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop wtf is twitter? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213466)

reiko57 09-07-2009 10:59 AM

wtf is twitter?

what good has this website ever done anyone, has jessica alba ever posted titty shots? i think not..

Mr. Arrowhead 09-07-2009 11:07 AM

im still trying to figure out when someone tweets and puts RT@

Pioli Zombie 09-07-2009 11:09 AM

Does Palin use a twatter?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16 09-07-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 6042501)
im still trying to figure out when someone tweets and puts RT@

RT stands for "re-tweet." They're re-tweeting a post that they liked or want to share with their own followers.

Pioli Zombie 09-07-2009 11:12 AM

I thought I was a call for a Right Tackle
Posted via Mobile Device

Deberg_1990 09-07-2009 11:14 AM

Repost:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=twitter

JD10367 09-07-2009 11:15 AM

A posting board is a place online where people can meet, under the guise of discussing a specirfic topic, and proceed to insult and harass each other with weird minutiae, creepy shit, stalking, pr0n, etc.,.

Facebook is a site that acts like an individual posting board, except now you can harass only your "Friends" with stuff, and inform them of the daily minutiae of your exciting life (e.g. "Just took a dump and then ate Cheerios for breakfast").

Twitter is like Facebook except, instead of forcing someone to turn on a computer, you can actually send the annoying minutiae right to their cellphone. Because who doesn't like to be interrupted during a movie, important business meeting, or hot date with a cellphone page that says, "JST TUK A DMP N THN 8 CHRYOS 4 BRKFAST"?

The next invention will have us beaming these thoughts right into your mind. Like a tormented psychic, your brain will be flooded all day with this kind of crap.

Can you Twitter in Second Life? What would happen? It makes your head hurt. Or, even better, while in Second Life, can your avatar be playing Warcraft online--well, online, online--and then can your avatar Twitter?

Someone unplug me so Morpheus can rescue me from the Matrix...

salame 09-07-2009 11:17 AM

http://rullmania.files.wordpress.com...ter_sucks1.jpg

Pioli Zombie 09-07-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD10367 (Post 6042534)
A posting board is a place online where people can meet, under the guise of discussing a specirfic topic, and proceed to insult and harass each other with weird minutiae, creepy shit, stalking, pr0n, etc.,.

Facebook is a site that acts like an individual posting board, except now you can harass only your "Friends" with stuff, and inform them of the daily minutiae of your exciting life (e.g. "Just took a dump and then ate Cheerios for breakfast").

Twitter is like Facebook except, instead of forcing someone to turn on a computer, you can actually send the annoying minutiae right to their cellphone. Because who doesn't like to be interrupted during a movie, important business meeting, or hot date with a cellphone page that says, "JST TUK A DMP N THN 8 CHRYOS 4 BRKFAST"?

The next invention will have us beaming these thoughts right into your mind. Like a tormented psychic, your brain will be flooded all day with this kind of crap.

Can you Twitter in Second Life? What would happen? It makes your head hurt. Or, even better, while in Second Life, can your avatar be playing Warcraft online--well, online, online--and then can your avatar Twitter?

Someone unplug me so Morpheus can rescue me from the Matrix...

Hell will be like an eternal online conversation with annoying people. Like Chiefsplanet you can't turn off.
Posted via Mobile Device

JD10367 09-07-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 6042549)
Hell will be like an eternal online conversation with annoying people. Like Chiefsplanet you can't turn off. And with Carl and Herm eternally in charge.Posted via Mobile Device

Fixed. :)

|Zach| 09-07-2009 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reiko57 (Post 6042481)
what good has this website ever done anyone,

It has done a lot of people good. Including myself.

Jenson71 09-07-2009 01:44 PM

It's where we can see what our favorite celebrities are doing.

Holy damn! Miley Cirus just got a vente from Starbucks. I'm gonna go get one now!

DBOSHO 09-07-2009 01:45 PM

im sitting on the couch.

im getting off of the couch

im making a sandwich

teedubya 09-07-2009 01:49 PM

Ive made some of the best business contacts via Twitter... in fact, I have a 150k-250k profitable project working with a connection I made in Twitter... and the amount of great people in Kansas City interactive has been invaluable.

|Zach| 09-07-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 6042859)
It's where we can see what our favorite celebrities are doing.

Holy damn! Miley Cirus just got a vente from Starbucks. I'm gonna go get one now!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 6042861)
im sitting on the couch.

im getting off of the couch

im making a sandwich

Meh, if someone uses it to put out the lowest common denominator that is what you are going to get back.