ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Lookie What I Just Got.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264497)

gblowfish 10-01-2012 09:19 AM

Lookie What I Just Got....

From the Chiefs Marketing Weasels! An E-mail!

"George-

The Kansas City Chiefs value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects relating to your Kansas City Chiefs game day experience, and if possible, please aim to complete your survey by Thursday, October 04, 2012.

If your e-mail program does not support links, copy and paste the web address into your browser. All responses will be kept completely confidential. We sincerely thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one."

Ya think this week is a good one to do a survey on customer satisfaction? Marketing Weasels FAIL again!

Dave Lane 10-01-2012 09:21 AM

They have some chutzpah to put a survey up now

Jenson71 10-01-2012 09:23 AM

George, I think that link leads directly to your personal survey, which means we can change it.

Nzoner 10-01-2012 09:23 AM

October 4th,three days before next game,hopefully STH's who get this let their anger be known and threaten to cancel next season and shit finally hits the fan.

lcarus 10-01-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8966442)
George, I think that link leads directly to your personal survey, which means we can change it.

I just put 1s for everything and for the text comment I put "Get rid of that asshole Matt Cassel. He sucks ass and we deserve better for christ sake. It's been 40+ years since we won a title" That cool George?

Chiefnj2 10-01-2012 09:28 AM

How many people took the survey and answered "Get a new GM" at every opportunity?

HemiEd 10-01-2012 09:29 AM

Pretty smart on their part actually. Gives you the STH a chance to vent, and just maybe give Clark the feed back he is looking for.

SPchief 10-01-2012 09:30 AM

I think a few people were filling out the survey under that link, because they just killed it.

gblowfish 10-01-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 8966452)
I just put 1s for everything and for the text comment I put "Get rid of that asshole Matt Cassel. He sucks ass and we deserve better for christ sake. It's been 40+ years since we won a title" That cool George?

Eh, like they give a rat's ass what any of us think anyway....

007 10-01-2012 09:31 AM

what were the questions

Raiderhater 10-01-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Literature (Post 8966442)

Nope, I tried it. :) Finally reaches a point where it says the survey has been closed.

At least they stopped me before I took the time to write a novel in the comments section.

Chiefs=Champions 10-01-2012 09:32 AM

You should make a thread asking cp for their thoughts and send them that.

HemiEd 10-01-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8966459)
Eh, like they give a rat's ass what any of us think anyway....

You really feel that way George?

I have no idea, actually, but the timing might be that Clark has had enough to check on you STHs?

Or do you get these fairly often?

scho63 10-01-2012 09:34 AM

I think you should wipe your ass with it, let it sit out in the sun for a few days, then fold it up and send it back to them.

That should sum up how we all feel........

gblowfish 10-01-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8966468)
You really feel that way George?

I have no idea, actually, but the timing might be that Clark has had enough to check on you STHs?

Or do you get these fairly often?

They usually send out something like this once a year at least. They ask about parking, game entertainment, yap yap yap. It's all stuff that is unrelated to the product on the field, which is basically the only thing I really care about.