ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Holy shit Claythan. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=214827)

Scorp 09-24-2009 09:09 AM

Holy shit Claythan.

You need this. :eek:
http://topeka.craigslist.org/clt/1389254335.html

Hammock Parties 09-24-2009 09:19 AM

This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have ****ing ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid ****ing statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with ****ing Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, **** you, **** this thread, **** Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

pr_capone 09-24-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 6104945)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6104966)
This should go in the random thoughts thread. It doesn''t need it's own thread. Do you have ****ing ADD, diarrhea of the keyboard or just poor judgment? By the way, it's a stupid ****ing statue. I don't even remember the last time I watched a Star Wars movie or bought anything having to do with ****ing Star Wars. It's a waste of 500 goddamn dollars. I could spend a night with a really hot hooker instead, or lord knows what else. Buy some decent threads. Put it in the bank. Paint my car (I want it to be jet black). Fly somewhere cool.

In short, **** you, **** this thread, **** Darth Maul, one of the shittiest villains in cinema history, and make better use of your time, Austin Chief's bandwidth, and space on Chiefsplanet.

Fear is my ally!

In other words... he already has one.

Sofa King 09-24-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 6105018)

... that he is trying to sell on craigslist...

jAZ 09-24-2009 09:47 AM

Best thread evar.

Gonzo 09-24-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6104966)

Fear is my ally!

You get one piece of old leathery ass and all of a sudden you decide to change your persona completely.

I'll bet you were thinking of Bobba Fett, (sp?) when she was blowing you.

Brock 09-24-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 6105034)
You get one piece of old leathery ass and all of a sudden you decide to change your persona completely.

I'll bet you were thinking of Bobba Fett, (sp?) when she was blowing you.

You have to understand, Claythan is terrified. He's already in his late twenties, having wasted his prime years acting like he's twelve years old. One day soon, he'll wake up, he's 40 years old and totally alone, no career skills, nothing. His facade of bravado is understandable.

booger 09-24-2009 09:58 AM

Midol will help you get your zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.

Demonpenz 09-24-2009 10:00 AM

without clicking the link, is it pubes?

Hammock Parties 09-24-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 6105043)
You have to understand, Claythan is terrified. He's already in his late twenties, having wasted his prime years acting like he's twelve years old. One day soon, he'll wake up, he's 40 years old and totally alone, no career skills, nothing. His facade of bravado is understandable.

You're right. I should buy the Darth Maul statue. Better than being alone.

:(

booger 09-24-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6105068)
without clicking the link, is it pubes?

either that or somebody peeling carrots

Monty 09-24-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 6105018)

ROFL

Hammock Parties 09-24-2009 10:03 AM

Mmmmm....give me attention.

booger 09-24-2009 10:05 AM

tying your pubes in nots is not a contact sport

Hammock Parties 09-24-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 6105090)
tying your pubes in nots is not a contact sport

But I'm an All-Pro nonetheless.