ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9820057)
Thats the problem man, it shouldn't or won't take trying to break some record in terms of noise to get the fans back in the stands.

Show that you're a competent organization and people will come back.

This is actually the first good post you have made. I completely agree. I was there from the start and every game when Arrowhead did rock. But after last year- they need a kick start to get fans out there.

There was a Large group of fans that didn't agree with SOC either- but it needed to be done.

If you are right and they suck this year like everyone on here thinks- this whole thing will be for nothing. Chiefs have to hold up their end- I completely agree. :clap:

SAUTO 07-18-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820008)
That is reassuring- just make sure you don't cheer til they win first-lol Don't want to be a Homer.

you just worry about lubing yourself up prior yo sticking your fussy up your ass.

I can worry about myself
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 07-18-2013 07:20 PM

They don't need a kickstart to get fans out there, thats the stupidest shit you've said. Come out and show you're competent in the preseason and win.

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820078)
Check out the fans on facebook- you really think they don't have their heart and soul into wanting this team to win? That when we yell it will just be for a record and Not to win?

And no I don't shave my head like X factor but who are you to judge how he cheers his team? He has also done a lot of charity work with kids in the past, taking pictures with the kids out there and all in all been a pretty postive influence.

You, in every other post, keep making it about the "Seahags" and how it is "our record"and "they took it". So yes... I believe that the people there will be screaming in an attempt to get a record and it will have nothing to do with what is going on in the game.

You keep bringing up charities. I don't give a flying **** about charities that this will somehow support. SOC donated over $1k to the Boys and Girls Clubs of KC so let's not talk about charities. It doesn't factor into this in the least.

I don't care how Ty cheers for this team. I honestly don't get the Cheesehead but a bunch of people paint their face... hell, so have I. You missed the point. None of the times that Arrowhead went over 116db did we need a cheerleader to make it happen.

That is the difference here. Then, it was real. Now, there has to be a god damned movement just to get people there and it is being billed as... Guiness allowing us an opportunity to get the record.

Seriously... who the flying **** cares about whether Arrowhead is 115db or 125db? They put a product on the field worth losing our voice over and I guarantee you that every last mother ****er on this board would give his/her voice willingly.

Until then... this is a stunt and nothing more.

TinyEvel 07-18-2013 07:27 PM

Don't we already hold the record for loudest decibels of combined candy wrapper crinkling and tossing in a stadium? #candywraperjokes #nevergetsold #hashtagsonchiefsplanetWTF

OnTheWarpath15 07-18-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 9820140)
Don't we already hold the record for loudest decibels of combined candy wrapper crinkling and tossing in a stadium? #candywraperjokes #nevergetsold #hashtagsonchiefsplanetWTF

LMAO

Will you have a new place by September? I need to come out and catch up.

Sorter 07-18-2013 07:30 PM

Pr just unleashed some hape. High quality, premium hape.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9820109)
you just worry about lubing yourself up prior yo sticking your fussy up your ass.

I can worry about myself
Posted via Mobile Device

:hmmm: not even sure if that is English?

You have stated many times your hate for this team-why would you go to a game? :rolleyes:

SAUTO 07-18-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820146)

You have stated many times your hate for this team-why would you go to a game? :rolleyes:

Link?
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9820122)
You, in every other post, keep making it about the "Seahags" and how it is "our record"and "they took it". So yes... I believe that the people there will be screaming in an attempt to get a record and it will have nothing to do with what is going on in the game.

You keep bringing up charities. I don't give a flying **** about charities that this will somehow support. SOC donated over $1k to the Boys and Girls Clubs of KC so let's not talk about charities. It doesn't factor into this in the least.

I don't care how Ty cheers for this team. I honestly don't get the Cheesehead but a bunch of people paint their face... hell, so have I. You missed the point. None of the times that Arrowhead went over 116db did we need a cheerleader to make it happen.

That is the difference here. Then, it was real. Now, there has to be a god damned movement just to get people there and it is being billed as... Guiness allowing us an opportunity to get the record.

Seriously... who the flying **** cares about whether Arrowhead is 115db or 125db? They put a product on the field worth losing our voice over and I guarantee you that every last mother ****er on this board would give his/her voice willingly.

Until then... this is a stunt and nothing more.

You have no idea what team will be out there but assume they will suck.

Like I said- I thought we already had the record for the NFL- but I guess it was not official? I just want to see Terrorhead rocking again. If a group of fans want to go for it to help restore Arrowhead and support the team- who cares?

Just stay in the shadows Dark Knight- we will call you if we need you again.

Sorter 07-18-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820166)

They did go 2-14 last year while securing the #1 overall pick. It's more natural to think they will be bad than good.

O.city 07-18-2013 07:40 PM

You think a group of fans are going to be able to restore Arrowhead?

Shit if thats all it takes, what the hell has taken you guys so long?

Halfcan 07-18-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9820171)
You think a group of fans are going to be able to restore Arrowhead?

Shit if thats all it takes, what the hell has taken you guys so long?

4474 strong so far!!

O.city 07-18-2013 07:46 PM

If it's the fans that make Arrowhead what it was, why hasnt' it been that way the past say, 6 years?

pr_capone 07-18-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9820166)

Where in this conversation did I say they would suck this season? Quote me or blow me. One or the other.

I've already unzipped for your convenience.

Quote:

Like I said- I thought we already had the record for the NFL- but I guess it was not official? I just want to see Terrorhead rocking again. If a group of fans want to go for it to help restore Arrowhead and support the team- who cares?
I don't care what you do.... just stop calling it Terrorhead and I think we can remain friends. I don't think that this stunt will do anything to "restore Arrowhead" but it's your dime man... spend it how you want. IT doesn't make me any less of a fan because I think it is stupid as **** and flying in the face of what the noise at Arrowhead represented. It was far more than just a number and a title. That is something you will not be able to replicate by reaching out to Guiness.

Quote:

Just stay in the shadows Dark Knight- we will call you if we need you again.
You didn't call me the first time. You don't even know where the bat signal is.