ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

htismaqe 08-20-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10835165)
They actually do. Have been beyond amazing through this whole process. All I'm taking 50 lil angels that are battling either disabilities or major illnesses and their families to game Saturday as my special guests. Chiefs fans have helped me ensure that everything is covered for these angels, free tickets,parking, free food and drinks, so many gifts for kids and sitting in my section with me at game. Chiefs have donated presents and helped accommodate kids and families with handicapped seating.

That's pretty awesome from a corporate citizenship standpoint.

BigRedChief 08-20-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10835172)
That's pretty awesome from a corporate citizenship standpoint.

Little kids with disabilites and in wheelchairs make the best pr.

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. Going to and or organizing charity fundraisers. So what if he wears a spandex costume? Good outweighs the bad.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10835229)

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. His Facebook photos don't lie. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. So he wears spandex? Good outweighs the bad.

YES WE LOVE THE CHARITY WORK THE REST OF IT CAN SUCK TEH PENIS.

Jeezus...

Is the point ****ing made now? :)

xfactor 08-20-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10834760)
I am not planning on going to any this year. I enjoy spending the day with the kids and family. After nearly 20 years of season tickets and heartbreaks it feels like just going through the motions when compared to the DT years.

The tailgating is still my fav. I love KC wolf and the whole game day expierence-but it feels hollow out there now. Hard to explain-but the crowd is texting, facebooking and checking stats for fantasy football more than supporting the team.

The crowd waits for a big play to cheer now instead of being the loudest stadium and creating Big plays due to the noise like it used to. It used to be so loud you could feel it pounding into your chest. You would scream your loudest and couldn't even hear it. Now it is hard to tell when the offense is on the field or the defense.

:thumb: Props to you for hanging in there this whole time. I got season tickets DT's rookie year- they were $24 a game for great seats and parking was $10.00 beers were $5.00 for the large. It is hard for me to justify paying the prices now. To take my family to one game-used to pay for the whole season worth of fun. We had a lot of great times!

I hope you guys are successful again- the Raider game was a blast and probably the closest it has been to the DT years for a long time. Thanks for all you do for the team and the community and keep up the good work!! :thumb:

This has happened to so,so many amazing fans over the years. I totally understand that. DT is tattooed on my heart and his oldest son Derrion are best friends now. He talks about carrying on his dad's legacy all the time. I feel same way when It comes to fans. I want my 2 kids to grow up knowing just how special Arrowhead is!!!

xfactor 08-20-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10835229)

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. Going to and or organizing charity fundraisers. So what if he wears a spandex costume? Good outweighs the bad.

Exactly brother, I really don't mind what others think of me. I know kids absolutely adore me as much as I do them. Forever I didn't understand the importance of being a role model to kids. I totally understand that first and foremost with my own 2 kids but also with thousands upon thousands I met every year. This has been by far my biggest motivator to help me stay away from cocaine and alcohol.

007 09-23-2014 01:29 AM

Well, Monday should be interesting. The win vs. Miami should revitalize the fanbase. I just hope Brady doesn't sneak in a couple quick TDs on our secondary.

I honestly don't care about the record but I do care that Arrowhead is loud.

Reerun_KC 09-23-2014 06:14 AM

Awe so cute.

The_Hound 09-23-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10941436)
Well, Monday should be interesting. The win vs. Miami should revitalize the fanbase. I just hope Brady doesn't sneak in a couple quick TDs on our secondary.

I honestly don't care about the record but I do care that Arrowhead is loud.

Yeah, make it rumble. I hope we come out blitzing the shit out of Brady. Is Berry coming back?

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-23-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10941505)
Awe so cute.

ROFL

WE HATE LOVE!

WE LOVE HATE!

Reerun_KC 09-23-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10941547)
ROFL

WE HATE LOVE!

WE LOVE HATE!

:D