ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

BlackHelicopters 07-18-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9818688)
I just texted security.

I just saw a candy wrapper. It might have been Twix.

Molitoth 07-18-2013 07:36 AM

Seattle currently has a great organization, team, and QBOTF.
The Chiefs have a tradition of losing to overcome.

Arrowheard will not be anywhere near as loud as Seattle unless they pull some type of miracle season.

Radar Chief 07-18-2013 07:39 AM

Give the fans something to cheer about and getting loud won’t be a problem.

BlackHelicopters 07-18-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9818757)

Tyler Bray

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-18-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9818764)
Tyler Bray

This.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9818668)
October 7, 1991

Bills vs. Chiefs
Monday Night Football

Now THAT was LOUD and I was there. It was the game that made Arrowhead, ARROWHEAD.

Yes Loudest and best game ever. I was there as well! When I watched a tape the next day I could not believe it.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 08:16 AM

Such negativity in this thread-lol It is for charity and a good cause. Maybe we won't break the record but at least it is something positive for the team and city.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9818341)
If we light it up and they flex a late season game to night time that would be the time to measure.

Monday night when phylis fumbled it was loud as ****

Monday night opener too.

Giving chiefs fans all day to get liquored up brings out the beast

Unfortunately it will be a day game. Some say Home Opener- but lots of cowgirl fans.

I think it should be against the Faders in Oct. How sweet to reclaim what is ours against them. This is a must win game- they have owned us at home. But lots of dressed up fader fans.

The Chargers have the least amount of fans that come to Terrorhead- so I image it will be against them in Nov.

I hope Chiefs Planet decides to get behind this. You guys wanted to SAVE OUR CHIEFS!! Now you are going to let the Seahags steal the title and not even fight for it?? :shake::shake:

Dante84 07-18-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9818697)
I just saw a candy wrapper. It might have been Twix.

Please see my sig for SOP

Halfcan 07-18-2013 08:50 AM

With great pride and honor on behalf of Terrorhead Returns founders; Charlie Edrington, Tim VanderPol, Connie Jo Gillespie, Ty Rowton, and Joshua Boothe...we announce to Chiefs Kingdom fan base this morning:

Guinness Book of World Records has officially given us final approval to compete for the record of, "Loudest crowd roar at a sports stadium." They have stated the record we must beat is that of 131.7 decibels to claim the title as the loudest.

We would like once again to express our gratitude to each member of Terrorhead Returns for their support and loyalty to our mission. Special gratitude once again to Michael Scheuerman, founder of Chiefs Coalition, for generously paying the application expedition fee Guinness required to speed the process of final approval.

It's on Chiefs fans!! Get your loudest screaming voice and seat banging hands ready! Discussions are currently taking place as to which home game we will attempt to set a new Guinness world record. Once that game has been decided upon, which will be soon, we will announce it here at Terrorhead first. GO CHIEFS FANS!!!

Iowanian 07-18-2013 08:53 AM

I'd like to see the Chiefs give me a reason to cheer by results on the field rather than f fake fan driven attempt to recreate the 90s.

It's not happening like that again. The crowd has changed too much. Now you're as likely to be asked to sit down and stop yelling so much by other fans as to be drown out by them.

KC_Lee 07-18-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9818668)
October 7, 1991

Bills vs. Chiefs
Monday Night Football

Now THAT was LOUD and I was there. It was the game that made Arrowhead, ARROWHEAD.

I was that that game. And yes one of the loudest, if not the loudest game, I have ever been too at Arrowhead.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9818853)
I'd like to see the Chiefs give me a reason to cheer by results on the field rather than f fake fan driven attempt to recreate the 90s.

It's not happening like that again. The crowd has changed too much. Now you're as likely to be asked to sit down and stop yelling so much by other fans as to be drown out by them.

What is fake about it? Terrorhead has always been known as the loudest stadium. Now the Seahags want to take that. We just want to keep what belongs here.

The group is selling shirts to raise money for local charities, it is something positive to talk about concerning the Chiefs- much better than banners and player suicides- and it will bring National attention to our team and fans.

Dave Lane 07-18-2013 09:09 AM

Get a Franchise QB and the volume will automatically go up.

Halfcan 07-18-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9818757)

We have a lot to cheer about- a great coach and a Great team!!

Time restore Terrorhead to its former glory- make teams dread coming here like they used to. Our Home winning % was second only to San Fran in the 90's.