ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Joe Biden; Gun Control Moron (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270216)

petegz28 02-20-2013 12:54 PM

Joe Biden; Gun Control Moron

Vice President Joe Biden recommended today that "if you want to protect yourself, get a double barrel shotgun":

"If there's ever a problem," Biden said he told his wife Jill, "just walk out on the balcony here--walk out, put that double barrel shot gun and fire two blasts outside the house -- I promise you whoever is coming in ... You don't need an AR-15, it's harder to aim, it's harder to use...Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...un_702989.html

petegz28 02-20-2013 12:55 PM

A double barrel shotgun???

So you have two shots and this dumbass would waste them on warning shots?

This guys is a complete ****ing idiot

RyFo18 02-20-2013 01:00 PM

His security detail should be stripped of their weapons and given only double barrel shotguns.

oldandslow 02-20-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9419118)
A double barrel shotgun???

So you have two shots and this dumbass would waste them on warning shots?

This guys is a complete ****ing idiot

Horseshit...a shotgun is my self defense weapon of choice. Nothing better.

This, by the way, has nothing to do with my opinion on gun control. But for self defense, when you break into my house, my 12 gauge is the best tool for the job.

petegz28 02-20-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9419218)

This, by the way, has nothing to do with my opinion on gun control. But for self defense, when you break into my house, my 12 gauge is the best tool for the job.

A shotgun, sure.....wasting your only 2 shots on warning shots? Gimme a break

oldandslow 02-20-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9419227)
A shotgun, sure.....wasting your only 2 shots on warning shots? Gimme a break

Never said any of that...what I said was that I will take a shotgun as a weapon for self defense over anything else offered.

In that, Biden is not wrong.

petegz28 02-20-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9419233)
Never said any of that...what I said was that I will take a shotgun as a weapon for self defense over anything else offered.

In that, Biden is not wrong.

He is and isn't. Shotgun, no...double-barrel shotgun, yes.

LiveSteam 02-20-2013 01:36 PM

I agree Biden is a joke & cant be taken seriously. That being said
My kids HD weapon is (when Im not home) a Moss-500 youth/410. its sits on the wall rack in my bed room. Its not loaded,but does have an ammoband on the stock that has double 00 shells in it
She is pretty proficient with it for a lil girl that hasn't turned 11 quite yet.

petegz28 02-20-2013 01:44 PM

Ok, let me clarify, I am not slamming him on the "shotgun" comment. I am slamming him on the entire "warning shot" crap and with a double barrel to boot. the entire comment was just based in idiocy.

Radar Chief 02-20-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandslow (Post 9419218)

Sure, but a pump is much more effective because 1) the sound of it racking a shell is the universal signal for time to brown out and run and 2) it gives you more than two shots.
Regardless, Biden is still an idiot.

Direckshun 02-20-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9419287)
the universal signal for time to brown out and run

LMAO

LiveSteam 02-20-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9419273)
Ok, let me clarify, I am not slamming him on the "shotgun" comment. I am slamming him on the entire "warning shot" crap and with a double barrel to boot. the entire comment was just based in idiocy.

Oh/hes as ****ing crazy as any Vice P we have ever had. I bet the man struggles to tie his shoes

listopencil 02-20-2013 02:22 PM

I was thinking about posting this article as a thread titled "Biden Warns Obama: Try To Take My Gun And You've "...got a problem."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...andrew-johnson

Biden owns a Beretta pistol. He reassured an audience during the 2008 campaign that President Obama would not infringe on the rights of gun owners, telling the crowd, “Barack Obama ain’t takin’ my shotgun, so don’t buy that malarky. . . I got two, and if [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem!”

Frazod 02-20-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9419308)
Oh/hes as ****ing crazy as any Vice P we have ever had. I bet the man struggles to tie his shoes

I'm really starting to like him. Every time he opens his ****ing mouth something stupid spills out.

LiveSteam 02-20-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9419415)
I'm really starting to like him. Every time he opens his ****ing mouth something stupid spills out.

That is a good point & completely true